What's new

US will lose it's influence in Asia if Vietnam can't keep peace of SCS

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
I personal think USA will lose it's influence in Asia region If Vietnam can't keep peace in SCS.
Which meaning is that China and USA are the same in equal in power , also China has a World Bank to monitor the whole economic in the world. Now , It is a Turning Point for China , Vietnam , USA , even Russia.

I personal think USA will lose it's influence in Asia region If Vietnam can't keep peace in SCS.
Which meaning is that China and USA are the same in equal in power , also China has a World Bank to monitor the whole economic in the world. Now , It is a Turning Point for China , Vietnam , USA , even Russia.

you had a bad night bro?:what:

Another clown post. After forging news about China giving vietnam Paracels island to spreading propangada against China. You think your narrow opinion and action can change the hatre sentiment towards China?

Another clown post. After forging news about China giving vietnam Paracels island to spreading propangada against China. You think your narrow opinion and action can change the hatre sentiment towards China?

China is using Economic strategy to expand their territory and military and world position ranking . Taking advantages from other countries while doing business with them.

China is using Economic strategy to expand their territory and military and world position ranking . Taking advantages from other countries while doing business with them.

Oh yes, you better leave America. Cos the country u live in a 10times worst. They directly invade another nation to get their aim.

You shall stop your low class action of spreading nonsense and fake news. This more or less show what kind of low life creature you are.

Oh yes, you better leave America. Cos the country u live in a 10times worst. They directly invade another nation to get their aim.

You shall stop your low class action of spreading nonsense and fake news. This more or less show what kind of low life creature you are.

Look at the "China Map" is getting bigger and larger from step by step

Tell us how Vietnam can affort to make trouble in SCS? but certainly it can keep peace.

lol,Vietnam wants USA fight with China for its own national interest,but it is a pure dream,what can USA get?the fishes from SCS?if USA leaders adopt such stupid strategy,specially fight for Vietnam,I will be very happy to see that which will accelerate its falling. By the way, we can not win the sea battle in the deep ocean when facing USA navy,but we are not afraid to fight USA navy in the SCS,our Air Force and missile troops can cover that area,It is hard to say who would win,honestly I bet we can win.

lol,Vietnam wants USA fight with China for its own national interest,but it is a pure dream,what can USA get?the fishes from SCS?if USA leaders adopt such stupid strategy,specially fight for Vietnam,I will be very happy to see that which will accelerate its falling. By the way, we can not win the sea battle in the deep ocean when facing USA navy,but we are not afraid to fight USA navy in the SCS,our Air Force and missile troops can cover that area,It is hard to say who would win,honestly I bet we can win.

Vietnameses alway have the bed dream to see China and US fight each other and ideally destroy each other with nukes....classic

Right, if CN control SCS(east sea) instead of VN, then the crucial shipping lane of JP-SK- Guam of US will be controlled by CN. US will lose all of its allies in East & SE Asia plus Guam.

Thats why US is supporting Myanmar to weaken and deface CN in the Myanmar-VN border now :pop:

Hehe, Vietnam is so "important" for USA!

Seems the thread to let American know, Vietnamese like to be American pawn, please treat vietnamese like Japanese, Vietnamese want......:-), the SCS is our(Vietnam and USA) house, no SCS, we have nowhere to make l**e.

Right, if CN control SCS(east sea) instead of VN, then the crucial shipping lane of JP-SK- Guam of US will be controlled by CN. US will lose all of its allies in East & SE Asia plus Guam.

Thats why US is supporting Myanmar to weaken and deface CN in the Myanmar-VN border now :pop:

China has started importing gas and oil from Myanmar througth land pipeline, its strategic access to energy resources across from the Indian Ocean and middle east countries.

Back
Top Bottom