What's new

US will lose it's influence in Asia if Vietnam can't keep peace of SCS

China has started importing gas and oil from Myanmar througth land pipeline, its strategic access to energy resources across from the Indian Ocean and middle east countries.
US is in Myanmar now, so the land pipeline is not safe anymore.

btw: CN still must use SCS(east sea) to supply oil to their coastal cities like HK-Macau etc.

Hehe, Vietnam is so "important" for USA!

Seems the thread to let American know, Vietnamese like to be American pawn, please treat vietnamese like Japanese, Vietnamese want......:-), the SCS is our(Vietnam and USA) house, no SCS, we have nowhere to make l**e.
SCS(east sea) is just like CN's throat, its good to see VN-US strangle CN's throat together :pop:

US is in Myanmar now, so the land pipeline is not safe anymore.

btw: CN still must use SCS(east sea) to supply oil to their coastal cities like HK-Macau etc.

SCS(east sea) is just like CN's throat, its good to see VN-US strangle CN's throat together :pop:

they can get supply from different way if vn block scs.

Right, if CN control SCS(east sea) instead of VN, then the crucial shipping lane of JP-SK- Guam of US will be controlled by CN. US will lose all of its allies in East & SE Asia plus Guam.

Thats why US is supporting Myanmar to weaken and deface CN in the Myanmar-VN border now :pop:

US navy can keep the sealanes open. What's all these stupid talk about US need Vietnam to control SCS. If US need Vietnam to control SCS so we can have freedom of access there, than you must have confuse US navy with Vietnamese navy.

Hehe, if SCS is China's throat, we will let you little VN control it? even you drag US here, also can't work.

And from your previous, SCS is also throat JP, SK's throat, US allies, US will let you poor vietnam control it? stay in you dream, not every one can be dog of USA, first prove your capability in front of USA.
Right, if CN control SCS(east sea) instead of VN, then the crucial shipping lane of JP-SK- Guam of US will be controlled by CN. US will lose all of its allies in East & SE Asia plus Guam.

Thats why US is supporting Myanmar to weaken and deface CN in the Myanmar-VN border now :pop:

They are in dream, want be dog of USA, you like the variety?!
US navy can keep the sealanes open. What's all these stupid talk about US need Vietnam to control SCS. If US need Vietnam to control SCS so we can have freedom of access there, than you must have confuse US navy with Vietnamese navy.

Hehe, if SCS is China's throat, we will let you little VN control it? even you drag US here, also can't work.

!
Bad thing for u is that it is working so well now, VN control the largest and the most important part of SCS(east sea), and when we sent our frog-men, prepared to blow your oil rig in the last conflict, CN huge force had to withdraw shamefully to avoid the war in SCS(east sea) wt VN.

And from your previous, SCS is also throat JP, SK's throat, US allies, US will let you poor vietnam control it? stay in you dream, not every one can be dog of USA, first prove your capability in front of USA.
US is notorious in abandoning its lapdogs, S.VN is the good example for JP-SK etc :pop:

some macaca thinks he's funny when he said the sea lanes will be save under VN's guard and the US has to make sure of it or else US Navy can't have access to this route along with Japan and South Korea because PLAN will block this commerce lane. Too much pots ain't healthy :lol:

they can get supply from different way if vn block scs.
Yep, they can, but CN oil price and other raw material imported from Africa will be so high and it will hurt CN economy badly .

VN have Russia's protection, US alone simply cant stop us. Thats why US colluded wt CN to counter VN-Soviet in 1979 .

Bad thing for u is that it is working so well now, VN control the largest and the most important part of SCS(east sea), and when we sent our frog-men, prepared to blow your oil rig in the last conflict, CN huge force had to withdraw shamefully to avoid the war in SCS(east sea) wt VN.

US is notorious in abandoning its lapdogs, S.VN is the good example for JP-SK etc :pop:
Scare me! Vietnam frog is so "powerful", USA has Dolphin force, I think USA should consider building a more powerfule Vietnam frog force.

Majority of Vietnamese (especially Northern Vietnamese) still dislike the US, at least as much as they dislike China. Except some people in the South, whose family had connection with the former puppet government, few people can forget the huge US crime on Vietnam soil. Some third generation Vietnamese children still being born disfigured, thanks to US orange agent.

However, the past is the past. I hope it will fade. I hope the relation with both China and the US will be improved, so that Vietnam can grow and in 50 years, we'll have enough capability to bomb the US back to Stone Age and conquer France and rule it.

Just joking. However, I just want to say, there is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy in the world politics. Today's friend can become tomorrow's enemy and vice versa.

Some countries can be inherently and permanently poor and weak, because of poor resources (human resource, natural resource,...), but no country can be inherently and permanently rich and strong. The world will change forever.

Last edited:
Since when Vietnam become delusional like this?

Scare me! Vietnam frog is so "powerful", USA has Dolphin force, I think USA should consider building a more powerfule Vietnam frog force.
As China and Vietnam continue their standoff over an oil rig in the disputed Paracel Islands, Vietnamese combat divers (frogmen) have been ordered to place obstacles such as fishing nets around the controversial Haiyang Shiyou 981 platform to disrupt drilling, reports China's nationalistic Global Times

As China and Vietnam continue their standoff over an oil rig in the disputed Paracel Islands, Vietnamese combat divers (frogmen) have been ordered to place obstacles such as fishing nets around the controversial Haiyang Shiyou 981 platform to disrupt drilling, reports China's nationalistic Global Times

Oh,Scare me again, I think Chinese coast guard real think it is frog, invincible Vietnamese frog, that's horrible.

What do frog afraid of? Snake? I think next time, we should take some Snakes, it sounds the animal war, who will win? let us bet.

If there were no China and USA, Vietnam would be back to their evil arrogant ways grabbing territories. It's no wonder they want the two powers to fight.

I think Ultra Nationalists like Niceguy would love for USA and China to go at it.

USA Naval force is nothing compared to theirs :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom