What's new

US Will 'Expel' India From Quad if Delhi Buys S-400 Missile Systems From Russia, Warns BJP Lawmaker

Indians are US bum chums. I firmly believe that the US is going to exempt India unlike Turkey.

On a different note, it is an incredibly dubious test case at display. Never do we get to see double standards and hypocrisy displayed in such a brazen fashion.

S-400 is no passive system to begin with!! It’s an active learner!!! No electronic signal in its vicinity spreading over 100s of kms of range is safe from it! So, US electronic signatures will get recorded and shared with Russia (by extension to China) if India employs it.....

Last edited:
size is not same as power. Indian power is just a function of its population and there too its per capita power is abysmal. India has no power that it can concentrate and bring to bear on anything.

Chinese had to pack up and leave both in doklam and galwan shows the reality. Anyone thinking of messing up with India knows that they are facing a country of billion people and world's second largest and we'll trained and equipped military with immense combat experience. Come fight a full fledged war with us and we will debunk all your myth.

Indians are US bum chums. I firmly believe that the US is going to exempt India unlike Turkey.

On a different note, it is an incredibly dubious test case at display. Never do we get to see double standards and hypocrisy displayed in such a brazen fashion.
Pakistanis need to learn the difference between love affairs and foreign affairs.

Chinese had to pack up and leave both in doklam and galwan shows the reality. Anyone thinking of messing up with India knows that they are facing a country of billion people and world's second largest and we'll trained and equipped military with immense combat experience. Come fight a full fledged war with us and we will debunk all your myth.
Indian soldiers are TRAINED to run away from battles and get captured

galwanclash.gif

Untitled1.jpg

Eu73Be2VgAApJRR.jpg

989A5F68-FC42-45A7-9539-CBC661CD7521.jpeg

EvO__WVXIAM5cMz.jpg

EvD4pGyUUAE0tv2.jpg

EZU-YvhU8AAFlbY.jpg

Without reading it I knew it was Subru 😂
Thankfully no more in the Parl Standing Committee on Def
http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Committee/CommitteeInformation.aspx?comm_code=7&tab=1

“The production process involves a lot of computing and coding, which is very specific to the requirements of a particular customer. There are series of tests that are conducted, which are also followed up by training. The production can’t be simply sped up,” a source said.
https://theprint.in/defence/russia-...-missiles-and-bombs-amid-lac-tensions/452285/

As usual with the Yankees ( Oh wait I'm one too btw) , but don't forget the U.S deep inside doesn't want India to grow and back in the 70s even killed Indian space scientists which put India 30 years behind in space launch vehicle engine development aka cryogenic engines.

The U.S plays dirty
Care to elaborate about such accusations? I know India and US were on bad term during the cold war as India was aligned with the Soviet Union. But to say that they went as far as killing your space scientists, I'm yet to hear that.

Care to elaborate about such accusations? I know India and US were on bad term during the cold war as India was aligned with the Soviet Union. But to say that they went as far as killing your space scientists, I'm yet to hear that.

Here's a link on the CIA killing Indian nuclear scientists I think , it has a section that talks about the U.S not liking a powerful India.

Yes they also killed Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha sir which put our nuclear program back.

America knows that it can’t stay as a superpower alone, India and China will one day overtake USA on economic front, China will overtake in a few years and India in a few decades like by 2040-2050. So they want to stop India and China’s rise, currently China is a bigger concern and India is not a concern, the day India also nears American economy, USA will treat India the same way it treats China. Becoming a middle income country is easier than being a high income country thats why countries fall in a middle income trap, so for India and any other country being a middle income country is not difficult but even if India falls in a middle income trap it will have a GDP of around 14-15 Trillion dollars while USA will have 25 Trillion dollars and China will have 28-30 Trillion dollars if it comes out of middle income trap and becomes an upper income country.

But India being a threat to USA is decades later, currently India is not even close to a semi developed country, and India has nothing to brag about. We’re just a 3 Trillion dollar economy compared to China’s 15 Trillion and USA’s 20 Trillion. But will eventually outpace USA decades later due to our high population.

America wants other countries to be dependent on it so that they can’t grow, as simple as that.
Yes all things being constant India should grow to the extent you said. However we can't even say for sure what will happen tomorrow much less decades from from now. So I fail to see why some you guys are already counting your chickens before they hatch 🐣. Lol remember that according to most estimates India was supposed to have caught with China by 2020 and moving forward and even start catching up with US today. However all those predictions fell well short. In fact India's growth had slowed down to barely 5% even before the coronavirus kicked in, and it was expected to keep struggling to past that rate of growth for this coming year until coronavirus came in and wrecked the economy even more contracting by over 10%.
So as you can see we can never be sure or take for granted what will happen 10 years or 20years from now. Can't even say for sure what will happen next week. Lol. We can only guess and make predictions while hoping for the best.
Same is the case with every country's economy be it US, China, Japan etc. Nobody can tell for sure what will happen tomorrow. Probably only GOD will be able to see where all these countries will be decades from now. Lol

Last edited:
Yawn. Wake me up when that happens.

S400 is coming to India. Without a doubt. USA knew this before quad happened. India joined QUAD later, the discussion about S400 happened a lot earlier. Of this basic information does not give you a clue then continue reading Swami, if that gives you sound sleep. Lol

Back
Top Bottom