What's new

US will act on ‘actionable targets’ in FATA: Biden

Okay, seriously now, are most Pakistanis simply in denial, or in such an advanced state of paranoia, or just too brainwashed about their "enemy" India, that they cannot see the reality around them. They KNOW that the US will bomb them, they KNOW that Israel will bomb them, and they KNOW that India will bomb them, and they abosolutely must KNOW that it is just a matter of time. The world KNOWS Pakistan as the epicenter of global terrorism, so it is just a matter of time. Why are Pakistanis so offended by the obvious, and for once, why don't they actually take a deep look within themselves instead of accusing India, and Israel, and the US. It seems to be a national trend, the vicious circle of dishonesty-cheating-terrorism-maiming and so on.
And please, before somebody goes on this anti-India or anti-Israel tirade, please think of somrthing more original to do.
Haha Israeli Citizens are calling Pakistan epic center of terrorism?The same country who has terrorized Palestine citizens for last 60 years?You are the biggest hypocrites on this world.Hell Israel is controlled by Religious extremist Jewish Zionists..

Wow dude you really care about pakistan.whats up with that??? anyways i dont think our relations with the chinese are suffering at all. .

why do u expect every indian to hate pak?????

relation with china would suffer if us gets more deeper in govt

Roopesh,
I think relations with China government are fine and there is a lot of cooperation of PAK Military with China and they are working together on several projects but i guess they are keeping it secret.

Yes GOP is bending over to the US, I see that. But It is because USA feels Pakistan is not capable of Carrying out Precision strikes over intel recieved about a terrorist hideout or meeting.

In all these Precision strikes atleast an innocent Civilian will Die, USA doesnt care about it, so GOP basically outsourced the Dirty Work to USA. This is my personal feeling. Correct me If I am wrong.

China knows deep inside that If Pakistan has to take a side, It will be USA, because US follows the principle "either with us or against us" (it wont change much with obama i feel). So Pakistan will be forced to ally with US out of the fear of being attacked by the sole superpower (ex-superpower if it doesnt get its act together). Basically GOP Underestimates the Very Nation that has voted them In! Whose Fault is it? Indias? Chinas? Afganistans??? Ponder over

i think when push comes to shove Pakistani will always side with China. our military and people have a great relationship with china and that is the reason why china is putting so much investment in pakistan because it knows that investments are safe. even the crazy mullahs in pakistan are pro pakistan. i wouldnt worry about relations with china.

Haha Israeli Citizens are calling Pakistan epic center of terrorism?The same country who has terrorized Palestine citizens for last 60 years?You are the biggest hypocrites on this world.Hell Israel is controlled by Religious extremist Jewish Zionists..

I am not histry expert...pakistan ex-president wanted pakistan to be a country like Isreal. He started all pro-islam kind rules in pakistan. I am not saying islam is bad or pak is bad. Both are correct. But he allowed Zionist or terros to MISUSE islam in pakistan.

Both the coutntries after worldwar II which declared Republic in religion name are suffering with terrors.

I am not histry expert...pakistan ex-president wanted pakistan to be a country like Isreal. He started all pro-islam kind rules in pakistan. I am not saying islam is bad or pak is bad. Both are correct. But he allowed Zionist or terros to MISUSE islam in pakistan.

Both the coutntries after worldwar II which declared Republic in religion name are suffering with terrors.
That's EX-Pm and he was removed within few days :yahoo: but he was not zionist.He wanted Islamic law within Pakistan Territory.

Last edited:

Pakistanis didn't come from a different continent and kick people out of their homes and create settlement camps. Almost all Pakistanis always lived in their land, and didnt leave for thousands of years and come back, as israelis claim. Please dont compare Pakistanis to Israelis thats the biggest insult of all for Pakistanis.

i think when push comes to shove Pakistani will always side with China. our military and people have a great relationship with china and that is the reason why china is putting so much investment in pakistan because it knows that investments are safe. even the crazy mullahs in pakistan are pro pakistan. i wouldnt worry about relations with china.
Its more than pushing and shoving my friend, The General Public, people like you want to side with China. Its the same General Public who wants the Drone strikes to Stop, but are your voices being Heard??? The GOP is not echoing the voice of the Public, Hence they will parlay with USA!

China knows deep inside that If Pakistan has to take a side, It will be USA, because US follows the principle "either with us or against us" (it wont change much with obama i feel). So Pakistan will be forced to ally with US out of the fear of being attacked by the sole superpower (ex-superpower if it doesnt get its act together). Basically GOP Underestimates the Very Nation that has voted them In! Whose Fault is it? Indias? Chinas? Afganistans??? Ponder over

Pakistan will ALWAYS side with China over any country, superpower or not.
Pakistan's foreign minister gave a blank check to China just a few days ago, that level of trust cant be seen with any other two nations in the world.
Pakistan's friendship with China is too strong and Pakistan will always side with China, the US knows that.

Pakistan's foreign minister gave a blank check to China just a few days ago, that level of trust cant be seen with any other two nations in the world.
Pakistan's friendship with China is too strong and Pakistan will always side with China, the US knows that.
Yes, The People wants to side with China! But I am asking, Will the GOP do it? The blank cheque u talking about was in Regard to solving the crisis with India If I am not mistaken.

Look, If Pakistan wanted, It could have said to the US, when it started the so called WOT that Pak Soil will not be used to Kill innocents (along with the Taliban-Innocents, children and women get killed naturally). Why didnt it say so? Because It knows, that if the USAF comes rolling down, No amount of Chinese Support will Suffice. But I feel the anger in the People of Pakistan, Its time for a change, for them them I honestly feel.

I doubt he's Israeli.

Don't get so distracted from threads.

And that is why U.S. has just got more angry with PAK and the main reason of latest missile strike.What do you think that U.S. will allow china to have advantage over it in Pak.Not so easily.Pak should not have said that so loudly.

The estimates are that 10 million people migrated during partition, almost equally on both sides.

That makes it 5 millions who had to leave Western Pakistan. Not a small percentage of the population at the time. I have read that the minority population was 17% at the time of partition that has now reduced 3-4%.

The numbers of Hindu-Sikhs left in Pakistan are too small now. Hardly 1-2% of the population!

The vast majority was forced to leave their land. This is an undeniable fact.

That would be true if the foreigners were a small part of the population, not the majority.

If they are in majority (and I have nothing more than some Pakistani articles, may be you can shed more light), it just makes it another version of what happened in Israel without even the fig leaf of any ancient claims over the land!

If millions of hindus/siks are living in Pakistan, I dont know why they were allowed to stay and not the other hindus/sikhs who left to india. Many hindus/sikhs felt they would be happier in hindu majority india so they left, even now india sends welcoming messages to allow hindus to come and live in india with them.

As for the articles you read online, anyone can pretend to be Pakistani behind the computer and type up anything. I can trace my ancestors for uptpo 5 generations and cant trace any foreigners but yea we've been Muslim for a long long time, I can only trace Muslims in these 5 generations of family history I know of.

Read 'Freedom At Midnight' by Larry Collins and Dominique Lappiere

the massacre of partition was the holocaust of subcontinent
To be fair both sides participated in it.
As Khushwant Singh rightly said 'Both sides butchered'

However your claim that people were not 'forced' to move out of Pakistan is a perversion of truth.

ever thought why Lahore a city of 500,000 Hindus,100,000 Sikhs, 600,000 Muslims(pre partition Lahore) became an exclusive muslim city in a matter of few months ? All those people who left so decided one fine morning lets go to India?

It's not just Pakistani people that migrated to India.Hindus from Pakistani side migrated and Muslims from India side migrated to Pakistan.No way in hell you can compare Pakistan with Israel.We don't treat Hindus like the way Israel treats Arabs..(Recently Hindus protested over the ban of Jamaut Dava)We also have a lot of Sikhs living in Pakistan and we also had Hindu Chief Justice.

Back
Top Bottom