What's new

US wants India, Burma to share good relationship

Economically there is not much to exploit in Burma but strategically speaking Burma can be India's most important eye .
We should give them free loans and some concrete stuff to win their hearts . If i were a Myanmar guy i would have looked forward to the actions of my regions boss i.e. India .
So eventhough Myanmar isnt so friendly to us at this point of time , i am sure if we lay our hands forward they would be obliged to ally with us .

1. It's the old American game. Tying a rope around China. India-Burma-Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia. Happily we BD are out of this mischief.

2. Never the less, Burma and India have too many problems that appear insoluble. Although Suu Kyi had spent her youth in Delhi, she will not be helpful in resolving issues like border alignments, cross border insurgent groups and many other vexing issues. Andaman - Nicobar is viewed by the Burmese as belonging to them, although it rightfully belongs to BD.
Ya and BD rightfully belongs to Hindustan as it is part of Indian state Bengal with capital
'' Kolkatta''...
With major religion ''Hinduism''
National Anthen ''Jana Gana Mana''
National Song ''Vande Mataram''
National language ''Hindi''

2. Never the less, Burma and India have too many problems that appear insoluble. Although Suu Kyi had spent her youth in Delhi, she will not be helpful in resolving issues like border alignments, cross border insurgent groups and many other vexing issues. Andaman - Nicobar is viewed by the Burmese as belonging to them, although it rightfully belongs to BD.

Show me ONE claim internationally where Burma has made claims on the islands.

Burma has never asked for it and we're not parting from it. It is our territory. Period.

You really need to read enough before even trolling.

As for you claiming it, just worry about not drowning in Bay of Bengal for now.

Economically there is not much to exploit in Burma but strategically speaking Burma can be India's most important eye .
We should give them free loans and some concrete stuff to win their hearts . If i were a Myanmar guy i would have looked forward to the actions of my regions boss i.e. India .
So eventhough Myanmar isnt so friendly to us at this point of time , i am sure if we lay our hands forward they would be obliged to ally with us .

Are you kidding me?

Burma is rich in natural gas... we need it badly and they need $$ and a strong reliable partner.

If MMS and cohorts clear the Delhi seat, a rational and stronger government in Delhi can do wonders in southeast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom