What's new

India will not be an ally of US, it will be another great power, says White House official

Doesn’t it feel good when the white boy says it? Makes it more truthful ain’t it.

H
The question is would any country that claims to be a supa pawa wants to be just another lackey of the only superpower in the world ?
Hey @etylo, what are you doing on this thread? You claimed that you have nothing to do with India.
Naughty boy?
I can see that you love to follow India and jump in quite readily.

H

Hey @etylo, what are you doing on this thread? You claimed that you have nothing to do with India.
Naughty boy?
I can see that you love to follow India and jump in quite readily.
Since your country wants to be an independent great power from US, that sure interests Chinese and me, its not like other things that has no effect on the neighbourhood, I just dont want to be taged and bothered by you all the time, I want to read the posts at my own chosen and pleasure.

All countries should ideally be "in it for themselves". Who alag baat h ki sometimes interests converge and certain powers are almost compelled to come together. China and Russia would be a good example of it atm, India and the US would be another, but the Indian leadership have still not compromised on their strategic autonomy, nor will they.

All eggs in a single basket makes for a basket case of a country. Might you know of any such ? :P

That's not true actually Take a look at Europe, just a couple of days one of their national leader announced how the US was profiting from the Ukraine war when they were taking a hit because they stood on principle to support Ukraine's freedom and to counter the Russian threat. Just one example of when it's not just "benefits" one stands for.

Secondly, coming to India, I think I have enough time spent in these activities where I know since the late 90's, the Americans were pouring their jobs and financials into India thinking "we will counter the Chinese threat via India". When I used to think that Indians will play smart, will give the Americans a run around until all the money being invested into India and a huge portion of top jobs in the US will be given to Indians and India will start her journey towards becoming a super power. But the Americans at all levels were delusional. Now it seems they are waking up to the reality. I think 20 years from now, India will not hesitate in dictating back to the West. Some of which has already started, we saw it with the S-400 purchase, and again with the Russian-Ukraine war, we all saw how India put salt on NATO's wounds and bought huge quantities of oil and that money went to finance further destruction of Ukraine, So well played India :enjoy: and the West has poured in a few trillions into India that if invested internally, they'd be able to avert the next recession as there would be dozens of millions high paying jobs available that now went to India and the West instead built a competitor!

Last edited:
One may ask, why the US is so happy and OK with india becoming a big power while the same is not acceptable about china?
The reality is the US is prepping india against china, the two powers will devastate each other and as usual americans will benefit. There os a great term used in pashto about wjat US doing to india but its abit vulgar to post it here.

Since your country wants to be an independent great power from US, that sure interests Chinese and me
Then why did you say that Indian topics aren’t of any interests to you.
Did you lie? You wanted to show yourself as a big boy. I see.

You sneaky little boy. Caught you. 😜

Nope, Indians can not be like Chinese or Russians who have/will have power to challenge USA, Indians are petty people with obsession with Pakistan, Plus USA will never allow India to become next China so they don't have to deal with it, Plus the track India is on with Hindutva and Lunatics in Power they will make sure India will remain a backward racists fascist country.

I think your post is very much off reality. Indians from the time they got inside the US to start the tech boom in the 90's ALWAYS knew they were there to work hard, send money back home to develop their economy so that India can become a super power. It's also wrong to say Indians are "Pakistan centric". In fact they have always taken China as their role model as well as a foe they needed to model after. And from 2010, you'd see a big change in their behavior, they openly talk abut competing with the Chinese.

This Hindutva drama is a bad black stamp on India's face as it's portraying itself as a "Democratic Republic" but harassing and scaring your minorities hardly makes you a democratic republic. But no one from the outside can do anything about it. They now give shut up calls to the US and UK (when they speak due to Punjabi's and Kashmiri pressure on human rights) saying "it's India's internal issue"! So the US / EU / UK sit down quietly. Power of 1.3 billion people and the 3rd largest economy!

Which is why Pakistanis need to do the hard work also. We are the 5th largest country on planet. We can easily be in top ten economies if only 10 years of business savvy governance are put in place. The world will take shut up calls from us also if we were that strong and a 7th or 8th largest economy.

Then why did you say that Indian topics aren’t of any interests to you.
Did you lie? You wanted to show yourself as a big boy. I see.

You sneaky little boy. Caught you. 😜
I didnt say I am not interested in all topics relating to India, just not interested in those you like me to read, numb. So, stop bugging me.

That's not true actually Take a look at Europe, just a couple of days one of their national leader announced how the US was profiting rom the Ukraine war when they were taking a hit because they stood on principle to support Ukraine's freedom and to counter the Russian threat. Just one example of when it's not just "benefits" one stands for.
Missed that, who was it.. the Poles ?

Secondly, coming to India, I think I have enough time spent in these activities where I know since the late 90's, the Americans were pouring their jobs and financials into India thinking "we will counter the Chinese threat via India". When I used to think that Indians will play smart, will give the Americans a run around until all the money being invested into India and a huge portion of top jobs in the US will be given to Indians and India will start her journey towards becoming a super power. But the Americans at all levels were delusional. Now it seems they are waking up to the reality. I think 20 years from now, India will not hesitate in dictating back to the West. Some of which has already started, we saw it with the S-400 purchase, and again with the Russian-Ukraine war, we all saw how India put salt on NATO's wounds and bought huge quantities of oil and that money went to finance further destruction of Ukraine, So well played India :enjoy: and the West has poured in a few trillions into India that if invested internally, they'd be able to avert the next recession as there would be dozens of millions high paying jobs available that now went to India and the West instead built a competitor!
Modi once famously (or infamously) declared in a speech while doing the Hindi-Cheeni bhai bhai thing ki.. "ek dunia ki factory hai, ek dunia ka back office" :sarcastic:

We drew the short end of that trade stick for sure, look at China rocket ahead, all on the ballboota of US pouring in jobs and shifting their big industry manufacturing to China.. I'd say well played China, not so well played India.

Ek advantage zaroor hai, but.. aap gareeb, poor, dirty.. jo bho bolo, and much of it, though not good to hear, is truth.. but, 1.3 billion odd ki abadi me jo 300 odd million? slightly upwardly mobile "aspirational" log hai.. that's a huge market for US goods. Unko (west, broadly) ko bas apna saman bechna hai, iPhone se le ke fighter aircraft, and everything in between :P

Sahi hai, but Roos also wants a share of that pie.. they're falling all over themselves to entrench themselves ki hamara juice nikaltay rahe :lol:

Like I said in another thread:

have a million problems with my country and how they run things here
1670587656170.png

but foreign policy isn't one of them. 8-)

Carrot mostly, no stick.. but sahi leverage bana rakhi hai mutually beneficial trade and defence agreements etc ke mamlon me sari dunia se.

I like that, and I think a lot of the world respects that.

Missed that, who was it.. the Poles ?

Modi once famously (or infamously) declared in a speech while doing the Hindi-Cheeni bhai bhai thing ki.. "ek dunia ki factory hai, ek dunia ka back office" :sarcastic:

We drew the short end of that trade stick for sure, look at China rocket ahead, all on the ballboota of US pouring in jobs and shifting their big industry manufacturing to China.. I'd say well played China, not so well played India.

Ek advantage zaroor hai, but.. aap gareeb, poor, dirty.. jo bho bolo, and much of it, though not good to hear, is truth.. but, 1.3 billion odd ki abadi me jo 300 odd million? slightly upwardly mobile "aspirational" log hai.. that's a huge market for US goods. Unko (west, broadly) ko bas apna saman bechna hai, iPhone se le ke fighter aircraft, and everything in between :P

Sahi hai, but Roos also wants a share of that pie.. they're falling all over themselves to entrench themselves ki hamara juice nikaltay rahe :lol:

Like I said in another thread:

have a million problems with my country and how they run things here
View attachment 904412
but foreign policy isn't one of them. 8-)

Carrot mostly, no stick.. but sahi leverage bana rakhi hai mutually beneficial trade and defence agreements etc ke mamlon me sari dunia se.

I like that, and I think a lot of the world respects that.

Thek bola hai. But remember, foreign policy is nothing by itself. It's working because 300 million upwardly mobile people like you said that will eventually drag another 150-200 million people with them. The West knows it can have 500 million more consumers to target. That's having 1.5* more population of the US and many folds of the EU. So they have to bend over backwards for their economic growth that their business leaders associate with India. Thus, ALL carrots no stick!!

Now if Pakistan plays it smartly, we can package this same theme MUCH better. Because when India started, there was not even 100 million people moving up. Pakistan doesn't have that issue and has a decent middle class. It's fault lines always lie above at the top (govt's terms vs. military relationship). That time's over I believe. So we should show the West stability and a rip consumer market of 150 million people to start with. Obviously we can't compete with India size wise or population wise. Lekin 150 million consumer is a great bone for the West. If Pakistan gets TEN years of business savvy people running the country, the World will start to give Pakistan's carrots too. We'd have our place on the world stage (being the 5th largest consumer market) and India will have hers among top 3!

Thek bola hai. But remember, foreign policy is nothing by itself. It's working because 300 million upwardly mobile people like you said that will eventually drag another 150-200 million people with them. The West knows it can have 500 million more consumers to target. That's having 1.5* more population of the US and many folds of the EU. So they have to bend over backwards for their economic growth that their business leaders associate with India. Thus, ALL carrots no stick!!

Now if Pakistan plays it smartly, we can package this same theme MUCH better. Because when India started, there was not even 100 million people moving up. Pakistan doesn't have that issue and has a decent middle class. It's fault lines always lie above at the top (govt's terms vs. military relationship). That time's over I believe. So we should show the West stability and a rip consumer market of 150 million people to start with. Obviously we can't compete with India size wise or population wise. Lekin 150 million consumer is a great bone for the West. If Pakistan gets TEN years of business savvy people running the country, the World will start to give Pakistan's carrots too. We'd have our place on the world stage (being the 5th largest consumer market) and India will have hers among top 3!
Dono top 5 me, ideal situation, bro. I'll drink to that. :cheers:

It'll go a long way in diffusing and putting out all that jazbaati angst among considerable swathes of the masses both places.

Kamaal ki baat hai but, growing up as an 80s kid.. yehi sunta tha ki Pak zyada developed hai, economy tagri hai, "McDonalds bhi hai waha" .. cricket me bhi, spl jummay ke din unke fast swing magicians hamari laga dete he :sarcastic:

9/11 and subsequent WoT, and then the OBL thing, and some other similar bs.. US-Pak relationship soured, went rotten even. India, otoh, had never been openly or overtly antagonistic toward the US/west even during the cold war years even if we listed slightly toward the "eastern block"..

The Obama visit was kind of pivotal in "thawing" a relationship that was never truly either frozen, or hostile. Our paths just didn't cross, or India would stay away from all the trouble the US was causing everywhere.

but bkl Obama pulled his SJW card and on his last day lectured India (in very audible undertones to those who were watching closely) and talked down to us. Didn't go down well, India and Russia, in that sense, have a great respect for whatever geopolitical position the other holds and do not take cheap shots and pontificate.

We should be as self sufficient as we can possibly be, no permanent friends, no permanent allies... or whatever that scumbag Kissinger said, theek kaha tha but.

Every man/country for himself hunger games chal raha bas... :P

India will be supa pawa

Nah.. We are slow but on track... Slowness is only because of our leaders...

Last 20 years, we have progress must better way... Many fields - indian navy ship building, army's equipments, and Airforce helicopters..... Etc.

We were mostly doing the nut bolt job before as Pakistan is doing now.......

There much improvement is needed but now going to right direction... Next 20 years, most the military items will be made in India..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom