What's new

US urges action and offers ‘new relationship’

Sunday, wife fought with her husband because she told him 100 times to put his shoes away and he never listens, so she left him.
Monday, she sends her friend with the message that she will come back if he start putting his shoes away, he doesn't respond.
Tuesday, she Tweets #ChooseShoesOrMe, he ignores
wednesday, she post on face book threatening him I will never come back unless you promise you will put your shes away...yet no response
Thursday, she texts him, "So have you learned your lesson by now"...he ignores
Friday, she offer to go to a marriage consular to fix his issues...ignored

when will she get the message

I don't understand why are we even entertaining tier 5 officials from US without Trump taking his words back and apologizing for his humiliating remarks.

There must be no negotiations unless Trump tweets. " I Donald Trump, president of the united states take my false and deceitful words back. I apologize to the people of Pakistan for my insulting and humiliating remarks. Pakistan has not lied or deceived us, rather it has been US which has time and again used Pakistan for promoting it's own interests and agenda and dumped Pakistan. We have lied to and deceived Pakistan multiple times despite Pakistan helping us in our time of need. The 34 billion dollar aid that I mentioned was only part payment of the services Pakistan provided during the last 16 years. I am sorry for what I said and hope people of Pakistan forgive my mistake".

Never, her daddy is a big government officer

Sunday, wife fought with her husband because she told him 100 times to put his shoes away and he never listens, so she left him.
Monday, she sends her friend with the message that she will come back if he start putting his shoes away, he doesn't respond.
Tuesday, she Tweets #ChooseShoesOrMe, he ignores
wednesday, she post on face book threatening him I will never come back unless you promise you will put your shes away...yet no response
Thursday, she texts him, "So have you learned your lesson by now"...he ignores
Friday, she offer to go to a marriage consular to fix his issues...ignored

when will she get the message

but where is Pakistani statement after the meeting? are we still taking chitrols of do more. new relationship means arrangements, why Pak is still letting USA use Pak routes under old relationship?

N1mn5ZqYDA-6.png

Snub on Chinooks 80's
Snub on Awacs request in 80's when Zia kept asking for it
90's left alone to deal with economic chaos of Afghan refugees
Still hurting from 1999 sanctions on F16
We paid billions for F16 instead we got stupid wheat bags
We were due 4 OHP instead we got 1 crusty OHP ship and that too was dearmed
Still hurting from F16 snub after being on special friend list
Still hurting from lies about cooperation
Still hurting from this super cobra helicopter saga

Our economy is still hurting from housing 15 million refugees
15,000,000 FOR 35-40 years

Recently ignoring our casualties in war on terror 6,000 service people and 30,000+ civilians

NO THANK YOU...:coffee:

Last edited:
the United States seeks to move toward a new relationship with Pakistan, based on our mutual interest in realising a stable and prosperous region,” said a statement issued by the US embassy.
So basically this is a first point to start new relationship. Let examine who is really in favour of prosperous region.
1. A country who will secure the border in order to stop cross border activities first and then move for further strategy, without securing the border all the attempts would be fail.
2. Region cant be prosperous by ignoring human, political and governance right. Such as taliban who controls more then 40% territory of afganistan. So we have to sit with afghan taliban on negociation table.
3. First decide who will lead? Pak or US? We have to decide it. US tried in 16 years and failed now lets do it with pakistan strategy.
4. Trust is must, some time we have to be hypocrite in some critical situation i.e OBL but our goal will be always same which is prosperous region.
5. US, Pak and afghanistan will be the beneficiary after getting achievements in afganistan and no other country. I.e india or china.

It is over folks. This is the same whine in a different package. Keep strengthening and moving forward with regional stakeholder. China, Russia, Turkey and the likes is the way forward. The US is in face saving mode, but it is too little and too late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom