What's new

US updates jet-engine technology transfer policy with India

Since you choose to speak for Americans while insulting a good ally of America, allow a real american to make it clear to you. We regret having you in the U.S because you are a chinese stooge, and copy/paste risk to America. :D

Are you a real American that watch Ballywood? LOL. A real ally...is India Israel or Britain? Get real, you r an Indian..

Let's use the word strategic partners instead of friendship , as long as they need India. They will be around.

Would it be okay to say Senior Friend and Junior friend? Or Senior Ally and Junior Ally ? Does not seem to sound correct.

But I am sure we can say Senior partner and Junior partner. As you wish my friend.

it's good news but USA can never be trusted as Russia. but for next 20-25 years they can be trusted because of China

This shows how long the US will go to keep China in check. Indians shouldn't get overly excited, nothing to do with their Suppa R&D. Rest of the world get ready to see high performance engines with "Made and R&D in India" label.

Sometimes I wonder, when will the US transfer SM3 and F22's to India. If this trend keeps going, that day is not far.

Check mating China is only one reason but there are plenty of other reasons why US wants good and close relations with India.

it's good news but USA can never be trusted as Russia. but for next 20-25 years they can be trusted because of China
India is also preferring defense partnership with Russia,France and Israel.

Check mating China is only one reason but there are plenty of other reasons why US wants good and close relations with India.

India is also preferring defense partnership with Russia,France and Israel.

Who in their right mind would not want to deal with India and get close to it. if an Indian activist wins the noble peace prize, India won't go around threatening other countries that participate to stop attending or risk sanctions. It's democracy, IP protection laws, free press, freedoms and general attitude is more welcoming and attractive. Keep China at bay is not the sole goal. BTW- strengthening your economy is also a part of ensuring security.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would not want to deal with India and get close to it. if an Indian activist wins the noble peace prize, India won't go around threatening other countries that participate to stop attending or risk sanctions. It's democracy, IP protection laws, free press, freedoms and general attitude is more welcoming and attractive. Keep China is not the sole goal. BTW- strengthening your economy is also a part of ensuring security.

Exactly , there are many areas in which US and India can co operate. Both the nations can benefit.

He is not jealous,i can assure you.he is one guy who calls spade a spade,you will know if you check his posts.

Add me in that list to and mastan bhai and some others. We kick each and everyone who speak wrong without any nationality check:cheers:

LOL tbh this news made me happy but reactions from (jealous) enemy makes me more happy:taz::taz::taz:

I will be happy when India made something by them self. This is not an achievement. But anyway congrats if you think its an achievement:cheers:

Fighter jet quiz.
I know the answer.
Just want to see how many of you are right!

jetengine.png

Please answer.

But if you are in NATO you will be in god mode ;) ...come to us- come to NATO . Namaste
Asian political scenario is some what different mate.

India do maintain independent foreign policy, but we would like to work closely with USA to achieve common strategic goals.

Back
Top Bottom