What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job, shoot the messenger, even though an Indian source has been quoted, & that too quoting the present government.

The source here is the ruling party who is trying to defame the movement, They want to crub it by hook or crook, The same party's spokes Man 2 days back said .. Anna Hazzare is corrupt from head to toe, He actually ended up .. enraging people more,.. more people came on streets after it.

these people are not hired people who are going there.. taking leaves from their offices, The Govt after ruling and looting India for close to 8 years now has become arrogant has gone far away from issues of common man, The underlying anger is due to massive price rise and inflation, on top of it when people see / read politicians looting the country shamelessly.. it really burns down to what you are seeing.

i don't know about anna hajare but have a doubt on bhushans ...

Divide and rule??? This is what your masters (congress) have learnt from their masters (British)??? It was Mr Shanti bhushan who first draft the Lokpal bill (during 70's).. One more thing "No one is saint in this evil world" But "Any one can become saint (like Balimiki) in Holy India".

Anna, Kiran bedi, Kejriwal and Justice hegde are also there, If bhushan will do something wrong they will definitaly not keep quite..

Now please Stop singing in Kongress (DogVijay's) tone..

Indians supporting the nation (over their own government) who supported Pakistan in the 1971 war against India. Yes human nature is amazing.

Coz you are saying that USA is behind it I will believe it??? Brother Conspiracy theories, lies and propaganda is not Indian "National religion".

Again, you are underestimating the motives of the people who made those comments. Most of those people are ardent BJP supporters, extremely anti-Congress. If the BJP had been power & made this statement, you wouldn't be hearing those kind of comments from most of those people. A lot of Indians hate the Congress as well because they think they are Muslim apologists, because they are opposed to BJP or people like Narendra Modi, who they see as champions of Hindu rights.

Secondly, there can be no "foreign hand" when it comes to the US, even though David Headley was a CIA agent at the center of 26/11; but when it comes to Pakistan on 26/11, or Bangladesh for this year's Mumbai attacks, there are plenty of "foreign hands" in those cases.

So, everyone who comments on the online ToI site is a "BJP supporter"? :crazy:

Make no mistake - this movement, and the way the congress has handled it, has eroded the congress' support base like never before. These are not "right wing BJP supporters" as you insinuate.

I'll tell you about Headley. Most Indians look at Headley as Daood Gilani, a Pakistani turncoat double agent. Indians do not see him as a "CIA agent", and rightfully so - because he did not do his Mumbai planning in his role as CIA agent. Was that task assigned to him by the CIA? No, it wasn't. There is nothing surprising or unreasonable that the US is not questioned for his role.

Foreign Hand ...

Sonia_Gandhi_300.jpg

CON-Grass ka haath ab Amrika ke saath..:lol:

Caution: Parental Guidance is absolutely necessary, else child grows up to become a Manish Tewari or Diggy ..:partay:

Again, you are underestimating the motives of the people who made those comments. Most of those people are ardent BJP supporters, extremely anti-Congress. If the BJP had been power & made this statement, you wouldn't be hearing those kind of comments from most of those people. A lot of Indians hate the Congress as well because they think they are Muslim apologists & too 'soft' on them, because they are opposed to BJP or people like Narendra Modi, who they see as champions of Hindu rights.

Secondly, there can be no "foreign hand" when it comes to the US, even though David Headley was a CIA agent at the center of 26/11; but when it comes to Pakistan on 26/11, or Bangladesh for this year's Mumbai attacks, there are plenty of "foreign hands" in those cases.

Haveread all your posts accusing Indian of US bootlicking for different reasons. Question Sir-

What do you know about
- Democracy,
- Right to peacefull protest,
- Introspection,
- Doing your own dirty and Hard work,
- Not passing the buck .
- Not just sitting,coming on internet forums about blaming the leaders and the rest of the world
for all the problems but actually doing something about it.

If all these words sound alien then bootlicking Indians we are sir.

I'll tell you about Headley. Most Indians look at Headley as Daood Gilani, a Pakistani turncoat double agent. Indians do not see him as a "CIA agent", and rightfully so - because he did not do his Mumbai planning in his role as CIA agent. Was that task assigned to him by the CIA? No, it wasn't. There is nothing surprising or unreasonable that the US is not questioned for his role.

I suggest you read this:

David Colemann Headley Is A CIA-FBI Agent

Govt is panicking.. there are too many Lawyers who are in govt, suggesting them strategies to break the chain reaction, Its is failing to understand the sentiments here. Rahul did lot of leg work in UP for up coming elections! all now down in drain. If there is a US hand then it will be in terms of NRI's and Indian origin people who are doing the same protests in US and London , in front of Indian Embassy's

What do you know about
- Democracy,

Pakistan has a democratically elected government.

- Right to peacefull protest,

Lawyers' movement in Pakistan, which resulted in Musharraf's rule being usurped for democracy.

- Introspection,

Pakistan introspect more than Indians do, just read some of the articles/editorials of Dawn News, Express Tribune & Daily Times.

- Doing your own dirty and Hard work,

Pakistanis do that, which is why overseas Pakistanis send $11 billion per year to Pakistan in the form of remittances.

- Not passing the buck .

Again, answered in "Introspection".

- Not just sitting,coming on internet forums about blaming the leaders and the rest of the world
for all the problems but actually doing something about it.

Again, answered in "Doing your own dirty & Hard work".

Indians supporting the nation (over their own government) who supported Pakistan in the 1971 war against India. Yes human nature is amazing.

We all know your problem, this particular post has made you more exposed. You are trying hard to instigate Indians with your nonacademic rants. You are trying to say 'you are doomed if you do, you are doomed if you don't. Your profile is coming more and more clear which you were trying to camouflage with your some rational mask before.

Indians do not need lecture from a someone who is getting animated and surprised by the Indian way of dealing with other wested interests interfering in our internal matters. Since Pakistan foreign policy is getting battering from USA and has been a typical case of overwhelmed nation to USA dictation, we are sympathetic for your inability to comprehend Indian wisdom.

As far as this particular Issue is concerned then i have already mentioned about how Indian see this whole anti corruption crusade. We are pretty switched on people and know how and when to react if some external power interfere in our matters. Recently we shook Canada for its remarks on our security forces.

We know how to keep other nations including USA at bay or not let them cross the line.

Pakistan has a democratically elected government.

So you belive everything that your President and Prime minister say in Parliament ?
Wait dont have to answer that.

Lawyers' movement in Pakistan, which resulted in Musharraf's rule being usurped for democracy.

Sir you fought for Democracy and Judiciary both thru that.
We are fighting for Better democracy on our own without a forgein hand.

Pakistan introspect more than Indians do, just read some of the articles/editorials of Dawn News, Express Tribune & Daily Times.

I wont even Comment on the bolded part.:no:
Sir not the articles.Then y do as per Surveys ,Pakistani people think that almost all of the problems that Pakistan face are due to US,India,Israel or all three.

Pakistanis do that, which is why overseas Pakistanis send $11 billion per year to Pakistan in the form of remittances.

I meant doing something about your nations problems rather than going abroad to work.
Lets not even go there.

Again, answered in "Introspection".

No you dint.Please compare military rule and democracy in your Country.
'Zinda' people dont accept dictatorship.
Heck I have been on forums where some Pakistanis love Martial Law as the leaders are corrupt.
The very thing we in India are fighting about.

Again, answered in "Doing your own dirty & Hard work".

You sure ? Name one succesful movement against all the ills faced by Pakistan.Dont count Imran Khan"s Dharnas.
I mean Spontaneous movements by the people like the one in India right now.
Which has rattled the Govt. leading to stupid statements.which somehow you linked to bootlicking.

Sir India is to big to be controlled by a forgein hand.Terrorist attacks are totally different Arguement.

So you belive everything that your President and Prime minister say in Parliament ?
Wait dont have to answer that.

Yes, I don't need to answer that, because the current regime has 17% approval rating inside Pakistan.

Sir not the articles.Then y do as per Surveys ,Pakistani people think that almost all of the problems that Pakistan face are due to US,India,Israel or all three.

Who says that? Just because Pakistanis criticize the US drone strikes does not mean Pakistan blames the US for all the problems in the world, or India or Israel. Those are separate things.

You sure ? Name one succesful movement against all the ills faced by Pakistan.Dont count Imran Khan"s Dharnas.

Why shouldn't I count it? It is a spontaneous movement by people from all over Pakistan, that rattled the current Pakistan government & pressured it.

Laughable joke!

Congress must know that Indian public does not eat these conspiracies like others.

:lol: Now congress cannot handle this will see many hands there! They must choose between US and BJP. lol

:) so it started

Did not it already started with Pakistan? lol As far as I remember it is RAW who was controlling CIA and destabilized Pakistan.

Character assassination of people involved in the movement.
Twisted interpretations of legal and constitutional aspects regarding right to protest.
Questioning the method used in the protest (i.e fasting)
Blaming foreign powers and/or opposition's hand in instigating the protests

What are all these called ? Simply "PUBLIC ATTENTION DIVERSION TACTICS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom