What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times of India is saint?

congress is saint?

US is saint?
When against India all are saint dont U know that?
lolz congress wend mad now heheheeeh they need serious help from rehman malik .lolz
Well that was a good one.... How come these people share the same trait across the border..

Well that was a good one.... How come these people share the same trait across the border..
some may not like it but we have lot in common.. much more than any two nations :partay:

First US is using us as second fiddle to destabilize China and...Pakistan. Now US is destabilizing India? Wow, China is finished already? Perhaps Congress should fix what is broken before it decides to lecture US.

Nah US is winding down its China operations temporarily while it fires its incompetent CIA agents who utterly failed to spark any revolution despite 2 major opportunities in 1 year, but earned the repulsion of the majority of Chinese. When it hires new dogs, they'll come back.

However it sees the vast potential for manipulating India.

However it sees the vast potential for manipulating India.

It is good to know that the US has great potential to destabilise India.:china:

how hard our neighbours prayed for this news...lol.

on topic.

it is a conspiracy theory presented by a Indian politician....am sure US would be the last one to get into these affairs.
BTW am surprised a congress member blamed US to save their a$$.

Congress can never pay back the US debts $$$$$$$$$. but what about those who are out of loop?????
Please allow them to fast at least!!!!!!

how hard our neighbours prayed for this news...lol.

on topic.

it is a conspiracy theory presented by a Indian politician....am sure US would be the last one to get into these affairs.
BTW am surprised a congress member blamed US to save their a$$.

Really.... so next time be careful... or i pray some thing worst for you???? :angry:

Seriously, i never heard of the dude name ANNA :cheesy:

Is it English Anna or hindi Anna?

even I had also thought if there is some external power behind it but now I don't think so. And If US is trying to destabilize India, there will be one more protest against US and US can't take the risk.

Really.... so next time be careful... or i pray some thing worst for you???? :angry:

when did I say ur prayers have come true ?? lol..so stop being furious..moreover if your prayers could do any damage to me/us, history would have been different;)

It is Russian I think.

Like Anna Karenina!

BTW, do take time out and pray for your country.

It helps!

For the fast time we are hearing India is not pointing finger to Pakistan :unsure::angry::)

india was bankrupt in year 2001 and has to land it's gold to pay the debt payments...

india is a strong economy in 2011....

if keep going undistrubed....india will bypass US
aa aa it was not 2001 it was 1991....and BTW what do you say about the high food Inflation in India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom