What's new

US to strike Iran N-plants

You got it. As of now, you are Prime Minister of Pakistan. Take your office tomorrow.

So quick, i knew CIA was very powerful but its this quick and efficient too.

Before I take office, I need some aid, you know monies for personal development. Also deliver Megan Fox to my home as my wife for modern secular family image.

Sorry Mods, i have the same question which blackwater007 has and his post was deleted as troll.

I mean i would really like to hear other side of the story. Why would NOT Pakistan help US in attacking Iran ? Whats the benefit Pakistan is deriving from current Iran, Going Nuclear and Indian friendly State ? Whats the interest of Pakistan in current day Iran that would not be met if US friendly and Pakistan friendly government is put in place ? Iran and Pakistan always had divergent views over support of government in Afghanistan, Pak supports Hekmatyar and Iran supports Northern Alliance. Both Iran and Pak are majority of different sects.

Even Saudi Arabia may provide its airspace for air strikes which is close ally of Pakistan. I want someone to debunk my observation based on interest of Pakistan rather than playing "We are Brothers" BS card.

Last edited:
So quick, i knew CIA was very powerful but its this quick and efficient too.

Before I take office, I need some aid, you know monies for personal development. Also deliver Megan Fox to my home as my wife for modern secular family image.
Hey,

Thats a tall order even for the C I A to fulfill.

How many mangoes you got for the previous order, gambit?

I double the mangoes - give me the seat and no Megan fox for me. - Deal?

Was Iraq's 'nuclear weapons' a threat to the USA? No.

Has Iran threatened the USA with nukes? No.

They are only doing this to protect the US's son, Israel.

021ec27f2fc65ad30fa2feb8d1995989.jpg

d8641ec63fe9ebc2d7ca2a71eba41b92.gif

a708af992a7a79d1b2a4f4362456d656.jpg

How clever of India and Israel to create all this dramatic attention of war with Iran. Perhaps they were soo soo busy with their gossip writing they forgot to mention the missiles will most likely be used for an assault on Al Qaida strongholds. :tup:

If you arent clued in let me bring you upto speed on the geopolitics in the world. India and Israel and NOT on Obama's friends list. Currently, Israel is imbroiled in a spat with US which is surely the worst since 1975...

With India it has major policy differences, just today India protested that US hasnt allowed India to question Headley amongst other things..its accused FBI/CIA of complicity wrt 26/11.

Israel does want Iran's weapons desrtoyed before or after they acquire them officially but right now they want to survive US pressure to negotiate with Hamas.

Also, Pakistan is currently the go-to guy for the US vis-a-vis Afghanistan...so stop playing victim and the cry baby and get on with it...

If you arent clued in let me bring you upto speed on the geopolitics in the world. India and Israel and NOT on Obama's friends list. Currently, Israel is imbroiled in a spat with US which is surely the worst since 1975...

With India it has major policy differences, just today India protested that US hasnt allowed India to question Headley amongst other things..its accused FBI/CIA of complicity wrt 26/11.

Israel does want Iran's weapons desrtoyed before or after they acquire them officially but right now they want to survive US pressure to negotiate with Hamas.

Also, Pakistan is currently the go-to guy for the US vis-a-vis Afghanistan...so stop playing victim and the cry baby and get on with it...

I bet you feel real smart about yourself considering your response to my post makes no sense.

Here is a tip. Work on your analytical skills so you can intelligently discern my posts before you reply. :tup:

good caartoons very soon US will think abut her own nukes .abut war they taste it already in iraq afghanistan. pakistan should stay away from this mess .if we stay away from all mess since 1947 today we will be most economic and political power like japan. its too hard for us to accept but when we use words our role our role in its mean our rule in mess and we are going back.stay away from whole world conflicts and wars.

This is not gonna happen .. Too much at stake and too many big players involved.. See the warning below .. On a side note, I think this war cry could be an attempt to get atleast sanctions to be imposed..
Iran nuke issue can be solved through diplomacy only: Russia

MOSCOW: Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov on Thursday sought political and diplomatic efforts to resolve the nuclear issue of Iran, as Premier Vladimir Putin announced commission Bushehr nuclear power plant there.

After his talks with the visiting US secretary of state Hillary Clinton on Thursday evening, where the Iran nuclear issue figured, Lavrov said the dispute could still be resolved through diplomacy.

"We discussed Iran's nuclear program. We have the same objectives as our American partners - not to allow violations of the nuclear weapons non-proliferation regime, to eliminate the concerns about Iran's nuclear activity and to provide for full cooperation between Iran and the IAEA," Lavrov said at a joint press conference with Clinton.

He said any possible sanctions against Iran must be aimed solely at preventing any violation of nuclear non-proliferation treaty (NPT), of which Tehran is a signatory.

"These demands (of sanctions) are aimed at achieving one goal, namely: not to allow any violation of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

This was the only purpose of the sanctions issued previously against Iran by the United Nations Security Council. And any new discussion of Iran in the UN SC should stick to this criterion," Lavrov underscored.

I don't believe US will but probably Israel will with US backing, it's just pressure tactics by the media

Was Iraq's 'nuclear weapons' a threat to the USA? No.

Has Iran threatened the USA with nukes? No.

They are only doing this to protect the US's son, Israel.
Three men appointed by the UN: Richard Butler (Aus), Hans Blix and Rolf Ekeus. The latter two are Swiss. The UN inspection teams were structured so that their leaders are not Americans and the US accepted the terms. So it is more appropriate to ask: Was Iraq's WMD related programs threats to the UN?

Three men appointed by the UN: Richard Butler (Aus), Hans Blix and Rolf Ekeus. The latter two are Swiss. The UN inspection teams were structured so that their leaders are not Americans and the US accepted the terms. So it is more appropriate to ask: Was Iraq's WMD related programs threats to the UN?

Iraq did not had WMD's it was just Yankees looking for oil and yes of course who cares about hundreds and thousands of humans .

Iraq did not had WMD's it was just Yankees looking for oil and yes of course who cares about hundreds and thousands of humans .
US 'looking' for oil in Iraq? YOU MEAN IRAQ HAD OIL...??? Aye...Caramba...!!! Oy Vey...!!! Madre de Dios...!!! I had no idea Iraq had oil...!!!

US 'looking' for oil in Iraq? YOU MEAN IRAQ HAD OIL...??? Aye...Caramba...!!! Oy Vey...!!! Madre de Dios...!!! I had no idea Iraq had oil...!!!

You got it on your A$$ gambit , you know what i mean and YOU have said it Before ;)

Should i replace "Looking" with "Sniffing" ?

Back
Top Bottom