What's new

‪‎US‬ to spend $70 million on ‪Educating Pakistan‬i Girls

Where does ''blowing up'' fit in feeding the poor? Taking Amrika ki pesse has lead to the murder of 50,000+ civilians and 3,000+ soldiers and destruction of infrastructure and economy running into billions.

We agree 100%. You know the elections are rigged and the real power is the faurj. The system is exactly like the Turky one, with faurj on top with civilian puppet government. So what is your solution?

Then stop taking umreeka key paisey. Just say no.

My solution is discussed here:

Eight Good People

I dont remember american citizens snatching burkas on the streets of Islamabad or Mirpur for that matter?
You mustve had a bad dream or something

Fakhre saab, kiy hal he? Amrika ne bari thareef karanue. Thusana ajthak visa ni laga? :-) Mere bhai jaan, Amrika has done worse; killed 2 Pakistani in Lahore and 22 in salala and walked away with murder. Tell me how Amrika would have reacted if a Pakistani did this?

Fakhre saab, kiy hal he? Amrika ne bari thareef karanue. Thusana ajthak visa ni laga? :-) Mere bhai jaan, Amrika has done worse; killed 2 Pakistani in Lahore and 22 in salala and walked away with murder. Tell me how Amrika would have reacted if a Pakistani did this?
Miki kay shok nahe amrika jhulan na

You may not like it but the incident in lahore has a legal cover due to a stupid law

Na bhai these mullahsaurases killed 40,000 pakistanis in the name of Islam and really transformed our society from a happy go lucky type to a one that fears going to crowded places on special occasions

Miki kay shok nahe amrika jhulan na

You may not like it but the incident in lahore has a legal cover due to a stupid law

Na bhai these mullahsaurases killed 40,000 pakistanis in the name of Islam and really transformed our society from a happy go lucky type to a one that fears going to crowded places on special occasions

In Amrka an Indian diplomat was arrested for a crime (don't remember what). Her diplomatic immunity did not help her and she was only released after the gormant of India took away protection from Amrika embassy in Delhi. So...when it suites Amrika it uses immunity laws for its murderers and when it comes to others it waives them.

You are generalising that all Mullah are bad. Was there fighting pre-2001? No. So who caused it? Who was selling their citizens for $1m like cattle? Who caused the murder of innocent civilians and allowed a foreign country to bomb us? Who killed our SOLDIERS in salala?

In Amrka an Indian diplomat was arrested for a crime (don't remember what). Her diplomatic immunity did not help her and she was only released after the gormant of India took away protection from Amrika embassy in Delhi. So...when it suites Amrika it uses immunity laws for its murderers and when it comes to others it waives them.

You are generalising that all Mullah are bad. Was there fighting pre-2001? No. So who caused it? Who was selling their citizens for $1m like cattle? Who caused the murder of innocent civilians and allowed a foreign country to bomb us? Who killed our SOLDIERS in salala?
Um you do know about the blood money law of Pakistan right?

Not all are bad but most suicide bombers got educated in extremist madrssas ,they are responsible for the deaths of 40,000 of my fellow countrymen

Back
Top Bottom