What's new

‪‎US‬ to spend $70 million on ‪Educating Pakistan‬i Girls

This is satanic syllabus to undress our sisters and make them rebellious. Look at the state of our Indian sisters who have abandoned the sari for the satanic dress code.

all in good time it called incremental steps. the boiling frog method.

What about the education for Pakistani boys? Why not education for Pakistani children regardless of gender?

The numbers indicate that the girls in Pakistan are being left far behind the boys, and so merit extra support at present.

why other country have to pay for education in pak.
its a basic thing for a country, cant they do it themselves they spends millions in military weapons, nukes etc.

I agree. India should spend less money on military and instead spend it to feed the starving like >

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

And spend more money to buy these 2 million human donkeys so they can buy motor rickshaws.

350px-Calcutta_rickshaw.jpg

This is satanic syllabus to undress our sisters and make them rebellious. Look at the state of our Indian sisters who have abandoned the sari for the satanic dress code.
Masair kay ajeeb ni galaan pay karna?
S
What the hell is satanist syllabus
@django @waz @EAK

Masair kay ajeeb ni galaan pay karna?
S
What the hell is satanist syllabus
@django @waz @EAK
I suppose it's a syllabus where free thought is encouraged, where Islamic conservative values shall be etched away, who knows, it is a controversial subject classic example the first law of thermodynamics can be summed up by stating matter can neither be created or destroyed, one could interpret this as if mass/energy is eternal, now somebody could easily interpret this as shirk, because as muslims we believe that only ALLAH swt has no beginning or end. kudos yaar

I suppose it's a syllabus where free thought is encouraged, where Islamic conservative values shall be etched away, who knows, it is a controversial subject classic example the first law of thermodynamics can be summed up by stating matter can neither be created or destroyed, one could interpret this as if mass/energy is eternal, now somebody could easily interpret this as shirk, because as muslims we believe that only ALLAH swt has no beginning or end. kudos yaar
Wait i believe in the first law of thermodynamics,law of conservation of mass and energy am i a kafir now :tongue:!

And how on earth is this sylabus undressing women?:sad:
@KURUMAYA @Imran Khan

It's not just about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, and security concerns in the region. Pakistan is touching as many avenues as possible during this US visit to bring in possible investment, and $70 million dollars on educating Pakistani girls is not a small feat. What do you think?
U.S. to Spend $70 Million on Educating Pakistani Girls | Today in Pakistan

Mariam Nawaz did a great job in connecting with the first lady and representing the educational issue. She's also very well spoken. I am sure someone would post the video of this meeting on youtube.

A lot of people were actually impressed in Washington by shariff's presence. This time, there was a different taste to a Pakistani leader visiting, "Pakistan felt like an important country today", is what many people told me. The economic reforms, the terrorists cleanup and stable governance is bringing that image over to the globe. Very good for Pakistan :enjoy:

How about education for Boys ? Discrimination at highest level

Traditionally, women are forced to stay homes. Who tried to kill Malala??? Do you have boys getting shot or boys schools being destroyed in Northern Pakistan or Afghanistan???? Forgot Taliban forced all women to stay inside their homes and not leave in Afghanistan???

Alot of boys also died in Terrorist attacks just was hoping some balance and some care four All children schools.

Back
Top Bottom