What's new

‪‎US‬ to spend $70 million on ‪Educating Pakistan‬i Girls

This is satanic syllabus to undress our sisters and make them rebellious. Look at the state of our Indian sisters who have abandoned the sari for the satanic dress code.
WTF? dont you have any decency, any shame? its education, nothing else, you want to shut your sisters up in their homes?

Need to be very careful with American funding. That is all I'm going to say. Monitor it closely. Very closely. There is no free lunch with the Americans.

I studied in ST.Patrick's college . koi kasar ni chortay bhatkanay mey .
kiss cheez k liye bhatkaney mein?
and after all today you are what you are because of that school.
Christian funded schools and colleges are still better than Saudi funded Salafi Madrassahs.

70 million dollars going into our politicians' pockets. education to sirf aik bahana hay

Wait i believe in the first law of thermodynamics,law of conservation of mass and energy am i a kafir now :tongue:!

And how on earth is this sylabus undressing women?:sad:
@KURUMAYA @Imran Khan
I never said that yaar, some folks claim that believing it is shirk, my personal belief is that mass and energy came into existence at the beginning of time and space, hence having a beginning precludes it from being eternal.kudos.

As for undressing women, you have lost me their.

I never said that yaar, some folks claim that believing it is shirk, my personal belief is that mass and energy came into existence at the beginning of time and space, hence having a beginning precludes it from being eternal.kudos.

As for undressing women, you have lost me their.
Azad Kashmiri claims that western education results in un dressing of Muslim girls

What is he proposing for our national curriculum Taliban style education or a modern approach.

What is he proposing for our national curriculum Taliban style education or a modern approach.
His views on global politics,economy and social issues are completely outdated he is like a Mirpuri zarvan :p

His views on global politics,economy and social issues are completely outdated he is like a Mirpuri zarvan :p
Pti should raise theior voice if maryam sharif becomes incharg of this 70 million $ project and i am sire Americans will listen to it after all its theior tax payers money wont be ended up in Narenders family bank account .

There is no barakath in taking Amrikan money it has satanic inscriptions on it. When Othmania collapased the first thing the Crusaders did was undress our sisters and took of their Burka and dressed them like their women naked and shameless.

There is no barakath in taking Amrikan money it has satanic inscriptions on it. When Othmania collapased the first thing the Crusaders did was undress our sisters and took of their Burka and dressed them like their women naked and shameless.

Nobody is forcing Pakistan to take this money for education. Please feel free to refuse it.

Back
Top Bottom