What's new

US to provide military support to Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan: Gen. Milley

How the **** is this real life lmao are you serious
Outside of the pronouns the description is meant for people who are blind. So not sure why we are making a big deal of it. I am certain this meeting was also being relayed through sign language. The pronoun part is a bit much, but the rest is perfectly fine and infact positive.

Outside of the pronouns the description is meant for people who are blind. So not sure why we are making a big deal of it. I am certain this meeting was also being relayed through sign language. The pronoun part is a bit much, but the rest is perfectly fine and infact positive.
The pronoun part is what makes the video insane

Why do so many Americans on twitter want the Chinese to send Nancy Pelosi to God?

Is Nancy Pelosi's public opinion rating in the USA so bad?
She’s the epitome of corruption. Also republicans really hate her guts.

unfortunately it is, despite not having fought a single war in decades the PLA still don't think much of the US military for above mentioned reason, especially US army.
I think you are confused. It’s one thing when you go for war to capture a place where the people of country are hostile towards you. Like Afghanistan, it makes it complex to win. Depending upon what win means. But it’s another thing where you are fighting with each other with no intention to capture land, working with Taiwan to defend itself. In this case China will be at disadvantage significantly.

It looks Biden's dementia is rubbing off on the entire US political establishment, first they impose reckless sanctions on Russia which while it has greatly harmed Russia but it's also sending western economies down the gutter.
And now they are escalating the situation with China, a country with a GDP more than ten times that of Russia.
Forget about a military conflict, even if this results in just an economic conflict then that would deal a fatal blow to western economies.

But it’s another thing where you are fighting with each other with no intention to capture land, working with Taiwan to defend itself.
Can you explain more on this point?

Former President Trump gives his version of the current crisis between US and China on Taiwan! LMAOFF

1659291240114.png

Trump, the comedian :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom