What's new

US to provide military support to Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan: Gen. Milley

Are you that dense or were you just projecting your own prepubescent beta male tendencies? I was obviously referring to your macho talk, not political discussion. Yeah the same reason I will reply to whoever I please and by questioning why I'm replying to you just stinks of someone who wants a way out of this...and I'm not gonna give it to you. Who said I'm not enjoying this...I've got you where I want which is why I'm coming back to reply to you. I mean, I could easily say that youre returning to this convo because "you know you're wrong" or "yOu HaVe eGo". Grow up lol!

China is very close to being on par with America, so much so that it has the ability and inalienable right to protect its borders and spheres of influence, as enshrined by UN agreements. I guess UN agreements are only applicable when the US is making a point? The world isn't like that any more, the west has to live by the agreemens it has signed otherwise nobody will follow the international rules based order which they are trying set up. You are also mad if you think the arming of terrorists, false flags and having bases around the globe is akin to what China is doing, which is merely keeping US from building a hostile military rump state on its border. The rebellion of Taiwan against China is in itself a provocation and could amount to war.

All I'm saying is China could and should have stopped the plane from landing, and nobody need have died and no war would have started. China would have merely been excercising its right of enforcing One China policy, international law would have been on their side and political response would have reflected that...as opposed to start WW3 which would not happen like that lol. What is China doing now? Yes they will encircle the island, throw a few missiles, then **** off back to China and US will laugh...therefore, so far it is YOU who is being proven wrong with your weak minded attitude.

Grow up, battle carriers and ships are a thing of the past. They can be sunk assymetrically by China so easily! You are living in the 70s lol that said China has an advanced navy which is bigger than America's and nowhere near as stretched. You dont even have basic military knowledge, let along any sort of vision or impulse that I'd care to comment about.
I just skimmed it, I’m not reading essays. China just announced that it’s extending the exercise and normalizing the new boundaries. They will continue patrols up to Taiwan’s coast from now on. Everyday we are seeing developments that show how short sighted your response was. It would have given what the Americans wanted to galvanize the other Asian countries against China while not advancing the status quo for China at all. Now China is changing the status quo at will with no retaliation from the US or opposition from any neighbouring Asian nations. This was just what’s announced so far, the top Taiwanese missile official was assassinated and China announced drills near Japan and Korea as well. Further escalation is highly likely if Washington decides to play.

Last edited:
Your STEM field is now occupied by the rag-tag gang from shupa powa India.

In the next 5-10 years, it is going to be an one-side domination for China against a USA in the free fall mode.
Yeah go think about that when you have Chinese having to try to copy the Spacex reusable rockets. It won't be one sided domination as you think.

Back
Top Bottom