What's new

US to provide military support to Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan: Gen. Milley

They all know China will not back down. If world war 3 started, it is US fault. :enjoy:
Same scenario as Russia. The US identifies the opponents red line, then deliberately crosses it.
As the Chinese said, not learning the lessons of history is one thing. Not learning the lessons of the last five months is unforgivable.
This conflict is being engineered and planned, like the conflict with Russia.

Last edited:
the problem is with those clowns running the island. they can easily stop this by telling the old hag not to come.

if i were xi, i'd start a coup or send agents to get rid of dpp leaders one by one like in movies. they are the real problem, not the US. this is much cheaper. :D

LOL! Sure.

Your STEM field is now occupied by the rag-tag gang from shupa powa India.

In the next 5-10 years, it is going to be an one-side domination for China against a USA in the free fall mode.

Last edited:
As an American that detests Pelosi i would lmao if she got herself killed pulling this stunt. However literally nothing is going to happen.

Pelosi really letting her nuts hang

SiLBOwr.gif

Folks from US looks even more retarded every passing day. No wonder even half-decent Indians can easily become CEO's in every company they have. I can understand their frustration levels. China eats their lunch, then some brown skinned Indians come and keeps ordering them around in their own country. Now since their economy is going downhill, they sending some washed out white trash to Taiwan to distract the attention from their colossal political and economic failures.

This is their political class now, looks like proper retards to me honestly.

Folks from US looks even more retarded every passing day. No wonder even half-decent Indians can easily become CEO's in every company they have. I can understand their frustration levels. China eats their lunch, then some brown skinned Indians come and keeps ordering them around in their own country. Now since their economy is going downhill, they sending some washed out white trash to Taiwan to distract the attention from their colossal political and economic failures.

what level of cringe did i just watch? oh man :-) :disagree::disagree::disagree:

How the **** is this real life lmao are you serious

Back
Top Bottom