What's new

US to consider adding Russia to the state sponsor of terrorism list

Well said. Westerner always say they are for free speech - that is as long as your opinion align with theirs. If you don't agree with them then they brand you a brainwashed spy or something.

I think fundamentally, the vast majority of westerners, and I mean white European westerners, live in their warped racist tunnel vision fantasies that they are the only "enlightened" race.

1650090853773.gif

1650090989890.gif

Considering what Putin army has done in Ukraine, intentionally killing Ukraine population, no matter whether woman or children, the label is justified.

Ukraine parliament has declared Russia as terror state.

The US and others will follow.

西方对屠杀的双标.jpg

Rape and murder as well as robbing is part of russian military doctrine. You never heared how they raped and murdred their way through eastern europe in 1945?

And no, its not socio economic terrorism. Its called diplomacy. We obviously want Russia to lose in Ukraine. We send weapons and weaken russias economy. Nobody will force companies to trade with Russia, but the law is simple. You trade with Russia? Fine. That means you cant trade with us. So you have to devide, Russian market or US / EU market.
自由州当局残害的平民受害者.jpg
A father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter.png
main-qimg-b84612d3730148d28f09f4bba8728c92.jpg

If you call that as false propaganda what are those Hollywood propaganda films Rambo, True Lies, The Interview ( a "comedy" film against North Korea ) and most atrocious of all in recent, the "comedy" film The Dictator which was against Gaddafi and this after the American government and its slave European and GCC governments had destroyed Libya leading to the deaths of tens of thousands of people just by 2012, some of them massacred and tortured by European government special forces and those proxies of NATO called Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood ? The film made fun of Gaddafi's historic tearing up of the UNO's charter in his 2009 speech in the General Assembly too. Conveniently, the film didn't mention Gaddafi calling the UN Security Council as the Terrorist Council.

Regardless of what Dugin said or says this Russian operation is about securing itself by preventing NATO WMDs from being placed in Ukraine and preventing Zelensky's Nazis from terrorizing the new independent republics in former Ukraine.

You in Europe stay within Capitalist dictatorships and say you are free ? Your governments thrusts upon you things like sports stars and mindless vid games and metaverses and so on to keep you distracted from asking questions.

Secondly, if Russia is not part of SpaceX's human landing on Mars by the end of this decade then Russia will form an alliance with China and North Korea to have a separate Mars program and in succeeding years invite the Global South.

I think with my company plan I can make do with obtaining things from China and Russia and getting things manufactured in China. I don't think I personally will have much need of the Western bloc. :)
You are indeed wasting your time debatiñg someone who clearly is proudly biased, neither very smart irl.

I think this card will be retained for when Russia uses chemical weapons :unsure:

US is having a directionless foreign policy. There is no need to have unnecessary enmity towards Russia. US is loke UK. It doesn’t want to accept the reality that it is not the hyperpower any more. China has rightly advised him to respect the emerging strength of the new powers. US unnecessarily messed with India over Russian oil import issue.There was no need to raise such useless issue as India's oil import from Russia is not even 2% of import of EU.

You are indeed wasting your time debatiñg someone who clearly is proudly biased, neither very smart irl.

He is young and maybe with time he will become rational and that process can be helped by people posting truths to him. :)

Well said. Westerner always say they are for free speech - that is as long as your opinion align with theirs. If you don't agree with them then they brand you a brainwashed spy or something.

I think fundamentally, the vast majority of westerners, and I mean white European westerners, live in their warped racist tunnel vision fantasies that they are the only "enlightened" race.

Only problem is...when you travel you see its right. In Europe we have high living standards and enjoy much freedom. When we travel abroad we see total opposite.

You just proved my point. "High living standards and enjoy much freedom." Yeah... sure

Only problem is...when you travel you see its right. In Europe we have high living standards and enjoy much freedom. When we travel abroad we see total opposite.
Troll just banned again for the 100th time....

It's like Al Qaeda puts the USA on their list of terrorism.

The world's biggest threat right now is USA.

How Al Qaeda puts USA on the list of terrorism, sounds funny, but more realistic compared with USA putting Russia on their list of terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom