Reaction score
Country
United States
1700664050163.png

not even competent enough to kill a man when nibbas do it on hourly basis

Last edited:
View attachment 1031225

not even competent enough to kill a man when nibbas do it on hourly basis
It'll make a media whiplash like last time then vanish into obscurity again. The Reuters article mentions this was conveyed during Modi's June state visit to the US since then India and the US have signed a lot of deals.
Also see the wording the journalist themselves aren't sure about what exactly happened.

indians will pledge 1 million lives to use as fodder against china

indians will pledge 1 million lives to use as fodder against china
China and India don't even use weapons at our borders. Apart from couple of skirmishes there hasn't been arms usage since the war in 1962. America wants India to serve as an check to China so China is forced to divert men and resources from South China Sea. India wants American TOT and investments in the long run. Quid Pro Quo.

Last edited:
China and India don't even use weapons at our borders. Apart from couple of skirmishes there hasn't been arms usage since the war in 1962. America wants India to serve as an check to India so China is forced to divert men and resources from South China Sea. India wants American TOT and investments in the long run. Quid Pro Quo.
get the job done then

why RAW so incompetent

get the job done then

why RAW so incompetent
I don't know how deep state things works, how the intelligence agency is involved or if they just pay some random joe to carry out a hit so can't comment. But a lot of Pakistani extremists have been dying "mysteriously", I've read about rivalry and stuff so dunno could be the handiwork of RAW.
Also **** ups are very common by intelligence agencies, MOSSAD and CIA have their own fuckups. Relatively RAW in terms of experience and funding is a fledgling.

Sikh separatist is USA card to control India.

India is not USA friend, but a blackmailed slave.

I don't know how deep state things works, how the intelligence agency is involved or if they just pay some random joe to carry out a hit so can't comment. But a lot of Pakistani extremists have been dying "mysteriously", I've read about rivalry and stuff so dunno could be the handiwork of RAW.
Also **** ups are very common by intelligence agencies, MOSSAD and CIA have their own fuckups. Relatively RAW in terms of experience and funding is a fledgling.
Half of these "deaths" reported by Hindu twitter are of random Pakistani people, not even associated with militancy.

get the job done then

why RAW so incompetent
Pannu was done , he is dead , he was killed in a road accident just after plumber nijjar was knocked down . The man shown on some occasions is look alike put up to save face by khalistanis .

RAW is not involved directly anywhere . We fund and get work done by underworld .

Half of these "deaths" reported by Hindu twitter are of random Pakistani people, not even associated with militancy.
All of them had dirty hands in terrorism . Yes the call came very very late , in some cases twenty years .

CIA and ISI must once again join forces to crush India as was done with the Soviet Union.

@CENTCOM saar your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom