What's new

US teen speaks 23 languages

That was hindi not urdu. Both r different.

He also stated in the video that he enjoys reading urdu news papier as he is not good with davengari script anc this comes from his farsi base for sure in my opinion!

He also stated in the video that he enjoys reading urdu news papier as he is not good with davengari script anc this comes from his farsi base for sure in my opinion!

i suggest u watch video again.

I dont poke my nose in some one family , but as you have shared details about your family then let me ask you a question, if your father is strict (strict about what?) and your mother always remain quiet then i guess it was arranged marraige? You said two met in lahore (love marraige?)

basically my father didnt want to marry a very educated lady and one of his frends advised him about my mothers family .. my mothers family was a middle class family and just after that my father was in high rank police .so that is how it wa srrange marriage but my fathers dad didnt come to the marraige.. so this is what my mom has told me my father didnt tell me anything .. he was very strict about manners and didnt allow women to speak in any matter that is why my mom use to stay quiet ..i liked that quality of my dad and i hope i can be like him too

This is not a proof, all the image is saying "mohajireen passing through peshawer", you seem to forget that traditional route for entering into Afghanistan is through torkham and for that first you have to reach peshawer. These mohajireens from india have reached peshawer and are marching to Afghanistan where thankfully to God, they would be denied refuge.

do u think bacha khan was not pakhtun.. well thats the thing .. i m pretty sure if the leader was a pakhtun how many pakhtuns would have followed him atleast the ones who were memebers of khudai khidmatgar

Don't talk about Baigharati, lots of you Pakistanis call yourself as Indians in America. Regarding Sikhs they have preserved their Punjabi culture instead of you Punjabis of Pakistanis always trying to mimic Urdu of Lucknow although most of you can't speak few sentences in Urdu properly. On youtube I even saw Pashtuns from Pakistan and their views about Punjabi people. We really don't to fake ourselves.

Dude you are shooting blanks. Lucknow Urdu is very formal and outside of Lucknow such formal Urdu is rarely used. Rather then following youtube get some books :lol:

Dude you are shooting blanks. Lucknow Urdu is very formal and outside of Lucknow such formal Urdu is rarely used. Rather then following youtube get some books :lol:

Dude, problem with Pakistanis is that can accept different types of Punjabis or Pashto but won't accept anything instead of the bookish Urdu.

Dude, problem with Pakistanis is that can accept different types of Punjabis or Pashto but won't accept anything instead of the bookish Urdu.

Lucknow formal Urdu is not being used in Lucknow today what to say of Pakistan? There is no bookish Urdu Pakhtoon speak Urdu in their own dialect, Punjabis in their own. One language which everyone understands is necessary due to commercial reasons. You are making up stuff now :lol:. Is Hindi understood in most areas of India? Do they all speak some bookish Hindi?

Lucknow formal Urdu is not being used in Lucknow today what to say of Pakistan? There is no bookish Urdu Pakhtoon speak Urdu in their own dialect, Punjabis in their own. One language which everyone understands is necessary due to commercial reasons. You are making up stuff now :lol:. Is Hindi understood in most areas of India? Do they all speak some bookish Hindi?

People try for bookish Urdu ended up with cocktail. Hindi is not the national language, we have 22 official languages.

u r mistaking hindi for urdu dude!!!!!!!!

that was hindu

No my friend you are taking it wrong, the video on his channel he mentions that he likes to read urdu newspaper and I was surprised as I did not consider that eh and it is a good method to learn a langue!

tmara walid muhtaram hun main :D:victory:

kuch aur bhi ho tauji. :cheesy:

No my friend you are taking it wrong, the video on his channel he mentions that he likes to read urdu newspaper and I was surprised as I did not consider that eh and it is a good method to learn a langue!

Dude, you can also watch the movie Umraojaan(1981), she was the court dancer of Nawab of Awadh Wajid Ali Shah.

basically my father didnt want to marry a very educated lady and one of his frends advised him about my mothers family .. my mothers family was a middle class family and just after that my father was in high rank police .so that is how it wa srrange marriage but my fathers dad didnt come to the marraige.. so this is what my mom has told me my father didnt tell me anything .. he was very strict about manners and didnt allow women to speak in any matter that is why my mom use to stay quiet ..i liked that quality of my dad and i hope i can be like him too

do u think bacha khan was not pakhtun.. well thats the thing .. i m pretty sure if the leader was a pakhtun how many pakhtuns would have followed him atleast the ones who were memebers of khudai khidmatgar

It is good that your father is strict on manners but what is good about not allowing your wife to speak at all in any matter? And strangely you want to copy your father in this matter.
The common perception about punjabi men is that they are not dominating over their wives, they are jokingly called "zun-mureed"......
Are you a shia? Because your father must be a shia to marry a turi shia.

It is good that your father is strict on manners but what is good about not allowing your wife to speak at all in any matter? And strangely you want to copy your father in this matter.
The common perception about punjabi men is that they are not dominating over their wives, they are jokingly called "zun-mureed"......
Are you a shia? Because your father must be a shia to marry a turi shia.

no i m sunni and i know turi are shia but this difference was not a big problem long tym back .. punjabi from real punjab are not zan mureed. my father was not from lahore.. well i know u consider every non pashton to b a punjabi but thats not the truth . and people who are zan mureeed are mostly as soon as the potohar starts from gujar khan .. punjabis from central are known to be harsh in relation to their wives. well its just the wrong perception that afghans have with punjabis . the same as alot of punjabis think that every pashton is a bacha baaz. while this is not true in both cases..

no i m sunni and i know turi are shia but this difference was not a big problem long tym back .. punjabi from real punjab are not zan mureed. my father was not from lahore.. well i know u consider every non pashton to b a punjabi but thats not the truth . and people who are zan mureeed are mostly as soon as the potohar starts from gujar khan .. punjabis from central are known to be harsh in relation to their wives. well its just the wrong perception that afghans have with punjabis . the same as alot of punjabis think that every pashton is a bacha baaz. while this is not true in both cases..

Interesting...there do exist geographical variations among punjabis...
You surprised me about your sunni origin, turis are hardcore shias and they dont marry with neighbour sunni pakhtuns..the reason is their violent history with sunnis...recently a pak army soldier, a punjabi sunni, was stoned by turi jirga when it was discovered that he was having secret friendship with local turi girl.

Back
Top Bottom