What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

Ofcourse it has. But not because it is your "friend". Why is China your "friend"? That is million dollar question isn't it?

if you know what we done for china since 1947 to 1980 you will never post these lines .better to read then comment.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

And what exactly that relationship is based on?

india happy now?

who-cares%5B1%5D.jpg

if you know what we done for china since 1947 to 1980 you will never post these lines .better to read then comment.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

india happy now?

So back to condom thing. It is not like relationship between UK and US. You have nothing in common. No bonds to bond. Both side using each other...I wonder which side is going to figure out first that other side is needed no more?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

lol we have a trusted friend in all waithers dude.:lol:

Sentiment reserved for US not very long ago!

Its not Haram ka maal (money). Its someone else's hard earned money.

You will die untimely if this aid stops. The Guardian chart posted by Asim tells the history of all aid USA has provided so far and it hasn't mentioned the aid provided by US allies like UK etc.

You are commenting with a view that this aid comes without Pakistani policy makers not lobbying for it i.e just dropping from the sky?
Also the decision is made by US not Pakistan therefore i can not see scope of any high moral standing here for Pakistan; but you are trying to make though.

As far as this particular US pressure tactic is concerned then i would say its another failed pressure. Or its just me who is underestimating USA's audit capability of Civilian aid she is providing to Pakistan.

yea hard-earned cash of Hugh Hefner and Dick Cheney with no gold to back it up:lol:....cash4gold dudes have done it again and this time there is no hitler.....
why dont they give this hard earned cash to india which has 360 million poor??:undecided:

So back to condom thing. It is not like relationship between UK and US. You have nothing in common. No bonds to bond. Both side using each other...I wonder which side is going to figure out first that other side is needed no more?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Sentiment reserved for US not very long ago!

your post not worthy to answer i report your first post .

Yes I read the $7billion trade deficit you have with China.
Sir, you have an enlightening definition of Friendship

ahhaahahahhahahahhahha trade dificult is because of china has economy world no-2 and we are nowhere.

BTW why always its indian pain when china pakistan friendship come in discuss?

IMG_7134+China+Pakistan+Karakoram+Highway+KK+(25).jpg

yea hard-earned cash of Hugh Hefner and Dick Cheney with no gold to back it up:lol:....cash4gold dudes have done it again and this time there is no hitler.....
why dont they give this hard earned cash to india which has 360 million poor??:undecided:

Go back and read my earlier post. Most gold on earth is in US, we go to gold standard...we will be even more dominant.

ahhaahahahhahahahhahha trade dificult is because of china has economy world no-2 and we are nowhere.

IMG_7134+China+Pakistan+Karakoram+Highway+KK+(25).jpg

Because it bleeds into everything India. You guys don't discuss India and Pakistan anymore. It's almost always India and China and conversation is mostly dominated by Pakistani forumers. Odd that when it comes to Pakistan and India or something, Chinese members don't reciprocate.

you have a lot to learn about economics my friend

And I'm supposed to learn Economics from you Abu? LMAO, shall I refer back to our discussions on Pakistani Economy once more? Perhaps Econ 101 will do you some good.

Mirage, don't misjudge my amusement on Sino-Pak fanboys as Pain. your hallucinations are just as funny as the supposed global muslim brotherhood lol

another gud news.... less US aid means less US influence. with no other possibility, we will hopefully learn to exploit our own resources.

Back
Top Bottom