What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
They seem quite desperate.So cutting those trainers caused so much itch.I wonder if those trainers were in real world intelligence agents?After all i am sure they are not our so great friends that they are worried about our training.Good work by our Defense Establishment.

You are right this Aid goes to Corrupt people, that's why Pakistani Public want United States of Terror to stop their bloody aid. BTW its a myth that Pakistan will collapse if UST stops aid, as we have survived under sanctions after the Nuke Tests. This is the only excuse our corrupt politicians have to accept aid and work for UST. Pakistan as nation (excluding black sheep) has capability to rise and face any kind of challenges.

I agree with you.

However, my point is that if the Pakistani public wants the aid to stop, they should approach the GoP or PA and not the US.

Good news for Pakistan , time to now stand on your feet sans any support from Uncle Sam.

Yes for general public of Pakistan it's a good news, If they stop all aids and interference in our internal matters. So - that we can stand on our feet. But they will not do it, it's not in their long term interests. This is only to scare corrupt people who are on UST's Payroll.

You wan me to take orders from you, pay me.

...or else I quit!

BTW, you have any grudge against Indians posting on this forum, feel free to talk to the mods.

...or else feel free to whine.

im just replyig to your category of posts on the same level, if you get butt hurt after it, than you are solely responsible, i have no personal grudge with anybody

The sooner the US stops all kind of aid, the more benifit & betterment for Pakistan.

Also Pakistan must impose tax on NATO convoy's because Pakistan loose alot due to these convoys. Impose tax for using ports, using roads(per KM), heavy tolls etc & should be per truck.

They seem quite desperate.So cutting those trainers caused so much itch.I wonder if those trainers were in real world intelligence agents?After all i am sure they are not our so great friends that they are worried about our training.Good work by our Defense Establishment.

Lol, yeah its like Americans are shouting please take our trainers, or else!

lol I got one better... Like Play with us, or else!

I agree with you.

However, my point is that if the Pakistani public wants the aid to stop, they should approach the GoP or PA and not the US.

Problem with Pakistani Nation was that they were fast asleep. But know they are awake. I am sensing change within next couple of years. The era of these puppet people (either politicians or Generals) is going to over.

Good news for Pakistan , time to now stand on your feet sans any support from Uncle Sam.

we are standing on our own feet, despite the war, we are standing fine, israel receives billions of US aid, more than what pakistan can imagine, but still israel infact protects india, so israel is respected by all indians

60-70 billion dollars of properties in pakistan have been damaged, due to war and carrying american supplies to afghanistan, aid is not to feed our poor, its for repaying the damages and its nothing

Lol, yeah its like Americans are shouting please take our trainers, or else!

lol I got one better... Like Play with us, or else!

I think it will be more winning situation for Pakistan if Pakistan shows some "ghairat" & impose heavy tax for NATO convoys & supplies. But i doubt for these corrupt polititions.

Back
Top Bottom