What's new

US Surpasses Russia To Become Largest Oil, Natural Gas Producer, Energy-Dep

Was the number of USSR allies "close to zero" after it's collapse? Underestimating the US is the final mistake for many of it's enemies.

O yes. No former USSR allies in Europe. So will be with USA. The era of superpowers - the 20th century. In the 21th ct. humanity must develop other forms of relationships. Otherwise, instead of progress, we obtain the regression and slide into the Middle Ages.

O yes. No former USSR allies in Europe. So will be with USA. The era of superpowers - the 20th century. In the 21th ct. humanity must develop other forms of relationships. Otherwise, instead of progress, we obtain the regression and slide into the Middle Ages.

Could you tell me which former Soviet allies stopped their support for the new Russian Federation after the collapse of the USSR?

East Germany doesn't count.

Could you tell me which former Soviet allies stopped their support for the new Russian Federation after the collapse of the USSR?

East Germany doesn't count.

Chehoslovakia, Poland, Romania, Bolgaria, Hungary. Albania and Yuogoslavia were communist but they were not in USSR block in 1991. East Germany was the most powerfull Soviet ally in Europe.

Chehoslovakia, Poland, Romania, Bolgaria, Hungary. Albania and Yuogoslavia were communist but they were not in USSR block in 1991. East Germany was the most powerfull Soviet ally in Europe.

Insignificant nations, most of them still retain good relations with the Federation. All of them progressed their relations with the West because of the prospect of a far better economic future. The USSR failed them. The US on the other hand has done no such thing, under its wing, all of its true allies have become prosperous.

The allies of the US are the NATO nations, EU, Australia, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and South Korea amongst others. Powerful and technologically advanced countries, most of whom have incredibly strong cultural, military and political ties with the US. NONE of them are going to ditch the US in a time of crisis. If you think that they are and your nation makes a bet on that hope, it is going to lose and lose big.

Insignificant nations, most of them still retain good relations with the Federation. All of them progressed their relations with the West because of the prospect of a far better economic future. The USSR failed them. The US on the other hand has done no such thing, under its wing, all of its true allies have become prosperous.

The allies of the US are the NATO nations, EU, Australia, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and South Korea amongst others. Powerful and technologically advanced countries, most of whom have incredibly strong cultural, military and political ties with the US. NONE of them are going to ditch the US in a time of crisis. If you think that they are and your nation makes a bet on that hope, it is going to lose and lose big.

America has not done anything good for Eastern Europe. From industrial countries, they have become a third world countries .
Powerful countries of NATO - Germany, France , Britain, Italy - immediately cease to be allies of the United States.
And all the rest of the country too. Do you think Japan forgotten about the defeat and the atomic bombs ?
Australia , Canada - allies of Britain , not the U.S. . Once Britain turns away from the states , Canada and Australia will also.
Taiwan and South Korea - is another matter . They exist as a separate state entities only through the United States . As East Germany an it's time. They just will not be after the collapse of the U.S..

America has not done anything good for Eastern Europe. From industrial countries, they have become a third world countries .
Powerful countries of NATO - Germany, France , Britain, Italy - immediately cease to be allies of the United States.
And all the rest of the country too. Do you think Japan forgotten about the defeat and the atomic bombs ?
Australia , Canada - allies of Britain , not the U.S. . Once Britain turns away from the states , Canada and Australia will also.
Taiwan and South Korea - is another matter . They exist as a separate state entities only through the United States . As East Germany an it's time. They just will not be after the collapse of the U.S..

I can't comment on Eastern Europe. But if you honestly think that NATO and Western Europe is going to be ditching the US, I am going to stop this discussion here, clearly you are not basing arguments in reality.

Australia, New Zealand and the US have a mutual defense treaty, the ANZUS, look it up.

I don't really understand why you actually trying to reply his post

Just chuck it a few good laugh after reading it and then move on, his post is entertaining, just look at it like that

:lol:

why was USA hiding their oil and gas ?

Mostly economical reason

Very hard to explain it to you with a few word, and I am not going to write an essay on it

Just think of it like this, you can control the price of you own gas production, but you cannot control other's price, if you waited long enough to see either other's market depleted or non-profitable, then you literally control the market

NATO - IS the United States . The rest of the countries were occupied by States after the Second World War. An unknown proportion of their wealth goes to the United States - is the nature of the occupation.
England , France , Italy , Germany and others - want to be independent and make it's own decisions , not taking orders from Washington. These countries were powerful before the United States, and will be powerful after the U.S. broke into several medium-power states.
About agreements with Australia and New Zealand - they are not worth the paper it is written on. As soon as the United States collapse these countries will recreate the British Commonwealth in the federal form.

why was USA hiding their oil and gas ?

Mostly economical reason

Very hard to explain it to you with a few word, and I am not going to write an essay on it

Just think of it like this, you can control the price of you own gas/oil production, but you cannot control other's price, if you waited long enough to see either other's market depleted or non-profitable, then you literally control the market

I don't really understand why you actually trying to reply his post

Just chuck it a few good laugh after reading it and then move on, his post is entertaining, just look at it like that

:lol:

He seemed nice enough if perhaps a tad too nationalistic, but that's a trait shared by many on this forum.

NATO - IS the United States . The rest of the countries were occupied by States after the Second World War. An unknown proportion of their wealth goes to the United States - is the nature of the occupation.
England , France , Italy , Germany and others - want to be independent and make it's own decisions , not taking orders from Washington. These countries were powerful before the United States, and will be powerful after the U.S. broke into several medium-power states.
About agreements with Australia and New Zealand - they are not worth the paper it is written on. As soon as the United States collapse these countries will recreate the British Commonwealth in the federal form.

Okay mate, I'm going to go with @jhungary's suggestion and stop replying to you. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay mate, I'm going to go with @jhungary's suggestion and stop replying to you. Good luck with your future endeavours.

And good luck to you to break the eggshell of American propaganda. Sooner or later, the person needs to take hollywood rose-colored glasses off and look at the world through his own eyes.

Mostly economical reason

Just think of it like this, you can control the price of you own gas/oil production, but you cannot control other's price, if you waited long enough to see either other's market depleted or non-profitable, then you literally control the market

I have to agree to this. My uncle in Coal India has long been telling us about how the US actually has incredible amounts of natural resources which they keep to themselves while draining the resources of other countries. They are smart like that.

In other words:

The US has the:
Most powerful military by far
Most prolific scientific community
Immense natural resources
Largest economy by far
Best technological and industrial base
Most loyal allies all across the world
Most fertile land, capable of supporting upwards of 2B+ people.

There's a reason why they are the world's premier nation and a reason why they will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

And good luck to you to break the eggshell of American propaganda. Sooner or later, the person needs to take hollywood rose-colored glasses off and look at the world through his own eyes.

I recognise the US's faults. Many of it's founding values are no longer being adhered to, so on and so forth.

But when you claim that Australia is going to leave them by the wayside in a crisis, it becomes too incredulous to believe. Even as a very junior member of the RAAF, I can see how inextricably linked our two militaries are. For you to claim that which you are, I must overlook all the realities present before me and until you provide something other than rhetoric, that is going to be very difficult.

He seemed nice enough if perhaps a tad too nationalistic, but that's a trait shared by many on this forum.

I have to agree to this. My uncle in Coal India has long been telling us about how the US actually has incredible amounts of natural resources which they keep to themselves while draining the resources of other countries. They are smart like that.

In other words:

The US has the:
Most powerful military by far
Most prolific scientific community
Immense natural resources
Largest economy by far
Best technological and industrial base
Most loyal allies all across the world
Most fertile land, capable of supporting upwards of 2B+ people.

There's a reason why they are the world's premier nation and a reason why they will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

I recognise the US's faults. Many of it's founding values are no longer being adhered to, so on and so forth.

But when you claim that Australia is going to leave them by the wayside in a crisis, it becomes too incredulous to believe. Even as a very junior member of the RAAF, I can see how inextricably linked our two militaries are. For you to claim that which you are, I must overlook all the realities present before me and until you provide something other than rhetoric, that is going to be very difficult.

Lol, fail enough

I literally ROFL when I saw his remark about the ANZUS pact worth less than the paper it signed on

That one was gold......may be that's how treaty was done in Russia, it ain't like that in the west

And yes, this I'd how US rolled, the first consume other country's resource and then they will resell it back when the time is right
Last I heard, the federal food reserve is enough to feed the whole nation for 6 months, that is a way we guarantee that we will never run out of food and fuel in the first place

Btw did you went to the international fleet review

It does not mean anything. The countries of Eastern Europe were dependent on the Soviet Union completely. Nevertheless, they survived the collapse of the USSR. And you will experience a collapse States. While a few years will be difficult - the standard of living will decline.
But in the end you will win, because Britain will regain part of the power, lost after WW2. Just like all the other European countries.
We will have to look for new forms of cooperation. Towards a single humanity can only come after a multi-polar world, but not after a unipolar.

Back
Top Bottom