What's new

US strikes Katai'b Hezbollah facility in Iraq as response

Looks like Trump wants to be reelected very badly..

I wonder how Iran and Iraq will respond to this murder.

This is why I always told fellow Iranians on here not to underestimate your enemy and get too cocky.

US is not a pushover.

This is why I always told fellow Iranians on here not to underestimate your enemy and get too cocky.

US is not a pushover.

no one is underestimating. Soleimani was a true warrior who sought martyrdom unlike some of these behind desk generals. There will be replacement and there will be proportional response. US will get purged not because of him, but because it is the long term strategy of Iran. There is nothing that can prevent this when the ideology of IRI is alive and kicking.

Last edited:
no one is underestimating. Soleimani was a true warrior who sought martyrdom unlike some of these behind desk generals. There will be replacement and there will be proportional response. US will get purged.

Serious lapse in Iranian intelligence to not pick up the drone strike/helicopter strike as he was disembarking from his plane.

Either that or he ignored all caution. Looks like everyone got way too cocky and underestimated that US would pull an Israeli like decapitation strike.

Serious lapse in Iranian intelligence to not pick up the drone strike/helicopter strike as he was disembarking from his plane.

Either that or he ignored all caution. Looks like everyone got way too cocky and underestimated that US would pull an Israeli like decapitation strike.

My friend, there are tons of footage of him on YouTube alone that he wanted to get martyred. He literally went to battlefield without any armor. You can't win a war against an ideology this strong with weapons. This is the precise reason US will fail in long term. There are plenty of examples of this throughout the past 40 years.

My friend, there are tons of footage of him on YouTube alone that he wanted to get martyred. He literally went to battlefield without any armor. You can't win a war against an ideology this strong with weapons. This is the precise reason US will fail in long term. There are plenty of examples of this throughout the past 40 years.

Yes, but even then he had high security protection to the point only a few people at any given time knew his exact location.

There was a video that spoke about his detail protection.

Yes, but even then he had high security protection to the point only a few people at any given time knew his exact location.

Only because he was a high value asset to the war efforts. Of course this will be a loss but it is not an unrecoverable loss.

There is an unwritten diplomacy and unwritten laws (even during war) that you don't kill generals, diplomats, negotiators of each other while they are visiting a country and without fighting or being dangerous. Otherwise so many american generals, presidents, diplomats could become targets in Iraq.

Only because he was a high value asset to the war efforts. Of course this will be a loss but it is not an unrecoverable loss.

It’s a major loss, even more so than Tehrani Moghadam.

Solemani was a strategist, but the most important was he carried with him trust and a lot of connections with the Kurds, Arabs, and many ethnic group. His words and actions carried weight due to his history.

You can’t replace that overnight. He was a kingmaker and power broker.

Solemani was a strategist, but the most important was he carried with him trust and a lot of connections with the Kurds, Arabs, and many ethnic group. His words and actions carried weight due to his history.

Amen. Time will tell but I am certain that great people will rise to pick up where he left.

Yes he was a kingmaker and power broker, however we know that strategic decisions in Iran are not made by one man, however his charisma and ties with all different groups made him an important power broker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom