What's new

US strike group simulates war with Iran off Florida coast?

Let me guess...YOU believe that only Iran learned anything. But not US even though we were the ones who came up with the idea and the only one capable of conducting such an exercise. :lol:
I didn't say only Iran learn anything , definitely you learn much more than that of Iran as you conduct the exercise , should it mentioned necessarily about your learning ?

IRAN is not like other crazy people that IRan will attack
Iran is Civilized

Iran is trying to cooperate in the Nuclear Issue
to get something you must also give , and i am sure Iran is ready to give in something in return
Blocking the oil, is not going to work (to be logic you blocking the income of a whole nation how do you expect to be friend and cooperation with the west ) Iran still working to solve issue peacefully Iran has allwoed the IAEA inspector

I have heard the interviews of his excellency Irani President he is ready for deals i love the way he talked he dont hate America
he is right it is the wrong foreign policy

But one thing must be it is in the History and the Blood of Persian DONT MESS WITH IRAN

Iran is a Democratic Country and has full right to speak freely
Iran speak against USA and Israeli and other doesn't mean that IRAN is going to attack them IRAN is not that crazy like West

IRAN DIDNOT INVADE in the last 100 years plus

(NOTE OFF TOPIC - i love Persian cat they are so cute hahahaha)

instead of carrying out maneuvers and spending billions $ to maintain its qualitative military edge, there is a very simple way that can be considered and utilized by the USA as a new way in its foreign policy that I'm sure it could reduce tension on the globe in an instant .... if USA's foreign policy could include respect to the other nations, cultures and the other countries rights and refrain itself from interfering in their affairs they wouldn't need to spend this huge amount of money to have 900 military bases around of the world .
I ask American government to stop being a cowboy and try to learn from the other nations .

instead of carrying out maneuvers and spending billions $ to maintain its qualitative military edge, there is a very simple way that can be considered and utilized by the USA as a new way in its foreign policy that I'm sure it could reduce tension on the globe in an instant .... if USA's foreign policy could include respect to the other nations, cultures and the other countries rights and refrain itself from interfering in their affairs they wouldn't need to spend this huge amount of money to have 900 military bases around of the world .
I ask American government to stop being a cowboy and try to learn from the other nations .
So you do not consider Iran's support for Hezbollah to be interference in another country's affairs? And by the way, our overseas bases are not imposed but by invitation.

So you do not consider Iran's support for Hezbollah to be interference in another country's affairs? And by the way, our overseas bases are not imposed but by invitation.

:lol: a bank robber also "invites" the bank teller to hand over the cash at gunpoint. who do you think you're fooling?

I didn't say only Iran learn anything , definitely you learn much more than that of Iran as you conduct the exercise , should it mentioned necessarily about your learning ?
For the sake of being intellectually honest? Yes, you should at least attempt to explain your opinion as to how the US learned from this. Look at it this way: It is easier for a technologically superior to simulate the inferior than it is for the technologically inferior to simulate the superior.

People who brought on the exercise usually emphasize on how the Blue force 'lost' to the Red force as if somehow the laws of nature were altered at the completion of the exercise. The conclusion is foreclosed, fated, destined, then and forever. If the US made a 'mistake' then we will make the exact same 'mistake' later.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

:lol: a bank robber also "invites" the bank teller to hand over the cash at gunpoint. who do you think you're fooling?
So YOU do not consider support for Hezbollah to be interference in another's internal affairs? Be honest.

Sickening to read the "9-11 false flag" bit in the RT article. Disgusting piece of journalism. Almost a match for the Daily Mail!

Back to the point of that article though, an aircraft carrier is only as obsolete as the aircraft it carries or can carry. Let's hope these exercises are as far as the military moves go.

In 1982 Lebanon territory was invaded by Israeli troops and they got to Beirut within 48 hours , in 2006 they couldn't even occupied a village on the border....
Iran doesn't interfere to their affairs the things that Iran does is supporting a nation to defend itself ....

In 1982 Lebanon territory was invaded by Israeli troops and they got to Beirut within 48 hours , in 2006 they couldn't even occupied a village on the border....
Iran doesn't interfere to their affairs the things that Iran does is supporting a nation to defend itself ....
There was a reason why Israel invaded Lebanon but am not going to get into that here. Suffice to say now that you now seek to excuse Iran from the criticism you leveled at US. Iran IS meddling in Israel's and Iraq's internal affairs.

i realized that some of the yankizzzz are terrorist.

whole point of these exercises are for learning. usa will smoke iran in any war.

"INVITATION" ! ? Under gunpoint .

USA itself has no control of its foreign policy , it is maintained by Israel & AIPAC . So you can advise Israel instead of USA .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom