What's new

US still denying us technology

birdofprey, why are you making fun of the plight of people worse off than you. Would it be good if I made fun of all the poor people in your country?

But i don't know how stealing thing works. Someone came put other country's tech in cargo and runaway. Pathetic lie. where was all the police CIA MI6 etc etc.......

I think he means stealing technology, maybe diagrams and plans etc.

My India friends specially Justin, can we discuss on article without getting China involved in it. When there is genuine criticism they we should take it on our stride and try to improve upon. When someone points out that you have a problem in particular area a better reaction would be to correct that problem.

Its next to impossible. pakistan is now officially a part of china.. u cant see a pakistan flag alone.. it comes witha chinese flag always...its like an ant saying nobody can harm me and my elephant bhaiyyaa...
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan: :china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Wow Pakistan in 10 th place for failed state. Congratulations for beating India hands down, Wishing you very best to top the list soon.
:china::pakistan:
Thanks man.....i was hoping for such a pathetic, uneducated, troll, off topic reply from an Indian.

I have a one more beautiful line for you but lets forget it. Because you all will start crying then.

I think its time we stopped regarding ourselves as victims of technology denial. Sure, US doesn't give us the best of best, but WHY SHOULD THEY? They developed the tech themselves, they should be free to decide who they want to give it to.

Look at China. They are denied tech more than us. So they went ahead and started developing their own tech. Its high time we went indegenous. As Dr Saraswat said, we developed 3 materials on our own. That wouldnt have happened if we imported the tech. Now we can focus on developing the rest of the materials.

we have made progress in indegenous defence equipment. We have to keep indegenous development as number one priority, and foreign procurement as a 'stop-gap measure' till our indegenous tech becomes world class

You have made good points mate but on certain areas I disagree with you.

What do you think US has developed each and everything by itself, they have never ever imported anything (Hint: US Abrams guns are made by BAE still). And please don't push the wrong impression of China being denied tech more then us. We have been in technology denial regime from 1970's. And are we not developing our own industries? Please don't underestimate our efforts and at the same time don't over estimate other's efforts.

Its next to impossible. pakistan is now officially a part of china.. u cant see a pakistan flag alone.. it comes witha chinese flag always...its like an ant saying nobody can harm me and my elephant bhaiyyaa...
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan: :china::pakistan::china::pakistan:
if we became part of china why we still have our flag. Its called friendship.

Anyway. Your troll are getting out of control. your post has been reported.

We don't understand while saying 'Good work China why did you put Pakistani flag as well!!! :what:

... When China have done something or got something, you put Pakistani flag! Its little confusing!

Sorry, but if you don't understand why or get confused, you must be outrageously retarded. :bounce:

Stop being jealous! Stop making China your enemy number one! Start being sane.

faithfulguy..united states won't and does not give any assurance of nuclear umbrella to other nations such as india for its own safety it does not want others mess in own's backyard. You assessment was flawed..never the less us has offered some really good stuff to india that other wise it would only sell to israel so india should thanks us for that whatever they offer you..

Last edited:
lhuang..correction us does not give arms to Pakistan free for reference for a fresh-up like you contact military professionals of Pakistan on this forum to make you understand.

In fact, I see Indians often cite Chinese arm sales to Pakistan as a reason why we're enemies. This is not true, the USA GIVES ARMS AWAY FOR FREE to Pakistan, are the USA your enemies too? Surely the F-16 is more potent than the JF - 17, the McInerney frigate better than the F22Ps. Thus the US is doing more to arm Pakistan against you than we are.

If Taiwan decided to ask to buy the HAL Dhruv, would India not sell it, what if the Tejas was ordered by them too? What if this sale would mean that the whole aircrafts price would go down and thus your own armed forces would be better able to buy them.

A funny story goes that that N years back (I forget the value of N, perhaps 5 or more), Indians complained to China during boarder meeting that China sees India as enemy by selling weapons to Pakistan. The Chinese negotiator leader immediately responded: if you Indians want to buy our weapons, we can also sell them to you. :lol:

The Indians found themselves dumfounded instantly. :rofl:

Yes may be something like that but its not me but some other countries mainly US accusing China for this.

If your brain allows you to study a little bit further, you'll find that those alleged “spies” are overwhelmingly from Taiwan. They steal the technologies for Taiwanese. Once caught, they blame the mainland. :tdown:

Using your brain diligently only helps to elongate your life span, not the reverse.

These type of interviews just makes more frustation creep in.
I read the whole interview - Many of things Dr Sarswat just didnt clear out - esp Cruise missile+Bvr missile seeker+Us technology transfer ,
Every now and then these same people will come out in press comparing how good Indian missile is to china,pak,blah....... and they are building some new hitech weapons never seen in world.
And next day give such lame interviews with incomplete information
When did US promise us giving technology????
Why would US give us technology free????????
Do it by urself Why keep crying for help to US.??????
Even if he wants DRDO labs to made free from restriction and entity list - What change would it bring ; if US wants it technology to be secret it will do it anyhow
whatever expertise DRDO needs Gov is providing money,labour,resources,time even at cost of dying fighter pilots. Every country in world wants to be a partner in devloping or selling products to india thereby giving Technology(courtsey new procurement policy), what else DRDO needs.
If ISRO can acheive heights under restriction there is no need to rant abt Help.
Self reliance is the first step towrds devlopment and maturity

And Guys plz stick to topic - dont make it IND vs PAk/China flaming war

I googled 'india technology theft', it yield 8+ million records. 'india technology theft' - Google Search

Does that explain anything?

Be mature, son!
:rofl:

Why want to divert the thread? No answer of Chinese technology theft? lol

If your brain allows you to study a little bit further, you'll find that those alleged “spies” are overwhelmingly from Taiwan. They steal the technologies for Taiwanese. Once caught, they blame the mainland.

Using your brain diligently only helps to elongate your life span, not the reverse.

I am atleast posting under Indian flag but you are so ashamed of your country that you need others flag to hide your identity! I don't talk with such kind of people who are ashamed of their own country. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom