What's new

US still denying us technology

Good work china....:pakistan: :china:

We don't understand while saying 'Good work China why did you put Pakistani flag as well!!! :what:

So they steal whole nuclear weapons from west and they call our nuclear weapons unsafe.

stop living in dreams

China did not steal whole techs and by unsafe they means Pakistani nukes may go to wrong hands not anyone stealing.

We don't understand while saying 'Good work China why did you put Pakistani flag as well!!! :what:

China did not steal whole techs and by unsafe they means Pakistani nukes may go to wrong hands not anyone stealing.

What are you talking about, Any src? Are you going to say you get these from google??? And I aslo can say india is a failed nation based on google.:lol:

west cant protect their own nukes....why they worry about ours...and according to TOI our nukes are from China. And they want to stop our nukes from stealing. And china is stealing nuke tech. and it might steal it from us. which china itself gave to us according to TOI. wait wait wait......

let me try to get this again....

according to TOI our nukes are from China. And they want to stop our nukes from stealing. And china is stealing nuke tech. and it might steal it from us. which china itself gave to us according to TOI.

What the heck.....you started to give me headache.....

Anyway its my will which flag i put .....

Good work china

:usflag: :lol:

:pakistan: :china:

What are you talking about, Any src? Are you going to say you get these from google??? And I aslo can say india is a failed nation based on google.:lol:

Trying to run away???

Just like google "India failed nation", you can also get thousand of results. Do you believe that, if you believe that I will believe what you said.:lol:
:yahoo:
Bad choice of words. In the Failed States Index India is in number 87 while PRC is in number 57!!!

PRC rank 57
India rank 87

List of countries by Failed States Index

These are not written by some Indians....... lol...

How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets

How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets - Popular Mechanics

And china is stealing nuke tech. and it might steal it from us. which china itself gave to us according to TOI.

Is it too hard to understand for you? Where did you got the info that China stealing Pakistani nukes? :cheesy:
Anyway its my will which flag i put .....

Good work china

:usflag: :lol:

:pakistan: :china:

Actually thats not the matter! When China have done something or got something, you put Pakistani flag! Its little confusing!

Is it too hard to understand for you? Where did you got the info that China stealing Pakistani nukes? :cheesy:

Actually thats not the matter! When China have done something or got something, you put Pakistani flag! Its little confusing!

It symbolizes close friendship buddy, something India lacks, k?

My India friends specially Justin, can we discuss on article without getting China involved in it. When there is genuine criticism they we should take it on our stride and try to improve upon. When someone points out that you have a problem in particular area a better reaction would be to correct that problem.

The problem is that India relie so much on foreign technology that India feel entitle to other's technology. I believe India should just relie on the US nuclear umbrella so it won't have to worry about getting technology from others.

India is not looking to become part of US umbrella, we have better thinking in that regard. Developing indigenous industry is good idea, but it is not as simple as turning a switch to start using products built at home. You have to slowly start building self reliance at the same time make sure that we have what we need to protect us. I do not see a conflict in near future, but having right set of weapons to act as deterrence is required for that.

The article confirms few points for me.
1) There is a sense of urgency seen in DRDO and that shows government direction. I link this with results, I can see that if continue to give importance we will reach the maturity we want sooner or later.

2) De-linking of Armed forces requirement from R&D, this was one of things that I use to advocate. This way if DRDO is getting delayed armed forces does not get impacted.

3) Focus on LIC, that is good as I see in near future, there will probably be no war, because of consequences of it. The new era of war is covert war, LIC etc. Having focus to build technology around that will help. Terrorism is new way of waging war against other country.

Stealing military secrets? That's a part of world politics, that is what happens with rival countries, you don't think the USA spies on China? You don't think USA spies on Europe or India?

You don't think Chinese and Indians have died because of the CIA?

If China has to use espionage to get technology, so be it.

In fact, I see Indians often cite Chinese arm sales to Pakistan as a reason why we're enemies. This is not true, the USA GIVES ARMS AWAY FOR FREE to Pakistan, are the USA your enemies too? Surely the F-16 is more potent than the JF - 17, the McInerney frigate better than the F22Ps. Thus the US is doing more to arm Pakistan against you than we are.

If Taiwan decided to ask to buy the HAL Dhruv, would India not sell it, what if the Tejas was ordered by them too? What if this sale would mean that the whole aircrafts price would go down and thus your own armed forces would be better able to buy them.

Stealing military secrets? That's a part of world politics, that is what happens with rival countries, you don't think the USA spies on China? You don't think USA spies on Europe or India?

You don't think Chinese and Indians have died because of the CIA?

If China has to use espionage to get technology, so be it.

I agree with you. But Spying is one thing and stealing is another. Many countries accusing China for breaking IPR and stealing of techs. But here is the point, India is not allowed to buy high technology systems from the West, on the other hand China is not allowed as well, they are still getting it in another way. Now someone questioning 'India rely too much on foreign techs'! But the truth is while India trying to buy them some others are stealing them!! I am not saying thats a bad thing.

I agree with you. But Spying is one thing and stealing is another. Many countries accusing China for breaking IPR and stealing of techs. But here is the point, India is not allowed to buy high technology systems from the West, on the other hand China is not allowed as well, they are still getting it in another way. Now someone questioning 'India rely too much on foreign techs'! But the truth is while India trying to buy them some others are stealing them!! I am not saying thats a bad thing.
I can understand illegal transfer of tech from one country's administration to another country. But i don't know how stealing thing works. Someone came put other country's tech in cargo and runaway. Pathetic lie. where was all the police CIA MI6 etc etc.......

Back
Top Bottom