What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

all big lie.
Sheeeshhh...So now we have two Iranians who cannot understand post 397. Guess it is too complex.

1-why should they let drone fly over Iran or even Afganitan with lack of fuel? is not it stupid managing for a ADVANCED military to fly drone with lack of fuel?
How did you came to the conclusion that the mission started out with a 'lack of fuel'? Airliners routinely fly with just ENOUGH fuel to get from point A to point B. No more. The phrase 'lack of fuel' mean the flight time has been unintentionally overextended, resulting in a 'lack of fuel'. Not that we planned it from the start to have less fuel than anticipated. Damn...And they call Americans 'stupid'.

2-why they should fly a done with self direct landing to NEAREST and SAFE airbron while it is flying over enemy's land?
Say what? How is a robot to know if an airspace is 'hostile' or 'friendly'? It does not. We have to tell it that if you cross over so-and-so long/lat you are now in 'hostile' airspace, in other words, we have to program it. But if it is low on fuel for UNEXPECTED reasons, then we must give it additional instructions on what to do in case the drone find itself in that situation. We can instruct it to deliberately crash, which could create 'collateral damages'. Or we could program it to land at the nearest 'safe harbor' if there is insufficient fuel to RTB.

But I understand you. you have a really bad time and it is hard to admit for you about this BIG loss
Of course it is a loss. But is it enough to stop US from continuing ISR flights to scope out Iran? Nope. So what is there so hard to admit? More like it is hard for you two Iranians to finally admit that Iran had NOTHING to do with this loss after all this hoopla about Iranian technological capability.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

he should be banned for dumbing down the forum.
Truth is: Quite often I educated this forum. To the sorrow of many when they found their cherished beliefs debunked.

Now Iran should go and get the technology it can also help them in getting some idea about stealth technology for their fighter planes

once upon a time there was a super advanced, super secret and super stealth drone which decided to fly to Iran and land in an Iranian airport for no reason.

The End

your mom must have been a crack head when she was pregnant with you. Normal people don't come up with such theories. I love the part where the drone decided to land in an airfield. That was a nice touch.

once upon a time there was a super advanced, super secret and super stealth drone which decided to fly to Iran and land in an Iranian airport for no reason.

The End

your mom must have been a crack head when she was pregnant with you. Normal people don't come up with such theories. I love the part where the drone decided to land in an airfield. That was a nice touch.

the reason was that that super drone loved iranian people

And once upon a time there was a bunch of gullible Iranians who believe that Iran is capable of cracking a triple D3#encrypted real time two way data link of an airborne aircraft when their country can only know how to modify decades old F-5s.

The End

your mom must have been a crack head when she was pregnant ith you.
We can tell you have no arguments left when you have to get this personal. :lol:

Normal people don't come up with such theories. I love the part where the drone decided to land in an airfield. That was a nice touch.
Ah...So if Iran cannot do something, no one else can?

And once upon a time there was a bunch of gullible Iranians who believe that Iran is capable of cracking a triple D3#encrypted real time two way data link of an airborne aircraft when their country can only know how to modify decades old F-5s.

The End

We can tell you have no arguments left when you have to get this personal. :lol:

Ah...So if Iran cannot do something, no one else can?
no one else can? How do you know no one else can? lmao
wtf are you talking about? It's like you're constantly high on something.

And I'm not claiming anything. I'm simply saying that a stealth ******* drone doesn't go to Iran (for no reason according to you) and land somewhere (in an airport according to you <<<< lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

You're saying it landed in an airport. If that isn't proof that you're a mental conpiracy nut, I don't know what is.

Iranian sources announced Iran has developed a system that can take over control of US drone outside of Iran and guided it into Iran's territory and landed it:

Here is full article in persian by Irannuc.ir:

ah ... I cant post the link. ( I post it in next post)

My english isnt good but i translate some part of it :

One of officials told to Irannuc.ir :"using term of "shooting down" or "crashing" isnt correct for this mission. Actually Iran has succeeded to take over the control of this drone near Iran borders and then navigate it to inside Iran's territory and land it by using a very complicated technology in the field of electronic warfare".

He said : "Americans worry about this new technology of Iran more than losing their UAV".

He added "Americans know that no one has shot to their drone and Iran could to land their drone intact".

Irannuc.ir says this military source says that he has told them he isn't allowed to give more information, but has added since now, Iran's borders is never safe place for US drones, and Iran is capable take over control of enemy drones and navigate them into Iran's territory without shooting down a bullet.

Jamming would qualify as lost of contact. For the drone, it is irrelevant if the source of interference is Mother Nature or man. So even if the Iranians successfully 'jammed' the drone's link, at best we can credit the Iranians with creating an interference, hardly astoundingly technical an exploitation as an OTA crack of a triple-DES encrypted real time data link of an airborne aircraft. But hey...Everyone over 'there' needs an intellectual lollipop occasionally.

Obviously you still don't get it. I was suggesting that a two events took place. Both the events are plausible and supported by facts that you have supplied:

1. The command center controlling the drones was infected with custom made malware that targeted the systems responsible for uploading 'safe harbor' points to the drones.
This may sound far-fetched but what can I say. The media reports about Creech Air Force base total inability to maintain proper computer security is also unbelievable. These are the guys responsible for controlling the drones and they can't keep, as you said, "common Windows based 'script kiddie' crap" from their computers. If this is so, there is every reason to believe they are wide open to a detirmined, elite hacking group.

2. After a drone was reprogrammed to have a 'safe harbor' inside Iran, the drone is jammed by creating an interference when it is on a mission near the Iranian border. The drone would respond as designed and land at the nearest 'safe harbor', which is conveniently (for the Iranians) located inside Iran. You said yourself that creating this kind of interference was "hardly astoundingly technical" so I take it you believe this to be possible.

Anyways, I am not going to do your analysis for you, there must be something that Uncle Sam pays you for :)

Abii I wonder if your debate with gambit going anywhere! but it remembered me this lines in BIG BANG THEORY :

Howard Wolowitz: Admit it, we got you, Sheldon!
Sheldon Cooper: Please! Fright depends on an element of surprise. The simple fact is, because I am much smarter than you and able to anticipate your actions...
[Leonard comes up behind him in a mask]
Sheldon Cooper: ...it is highly unlikely that you two rudes could ever surprise me.
Raj Koothrappali: He's probably right.
Howard Wolowitz: We can't beat him. He's just too smart.
Sheldon Cooper: [satisfied] Gentlemen.
[turns around, sees Leonard in his mask, screams and faints down on the floor]
"The Big Bang Theory" The Good Guy Fluctuation (TV episode 2011) - IMDb
In my opinion, they hadn't even noticed the drone's miss until we announced it. That's the reason of contradictory and non senses.

Back
Top Bottom