What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

Some sources saying it was hacked. Explains that it was largely intact, as reported by the Iranians. A rocket could have blown it to smithereens.

I hope iran shares the drone with China and Pakistan....hopefully we can incorporate its materials on our block-II of JF-17.....

This thread speaks volumes of Indian intentions. On one hand, they blindly support US especially against Pakistan & China, on the other hand, they celebrate Iran's victory.

Double and duplicitous policy at its best!

I hope the Iranians see through the bhartis.

supporting US against Pakistan???????????

US is your ally your best buddy and blha blha blha even from the time of the cold war.

you bought most of the weapons from US,

you are allowing armed US helicopters to roam above the Pakistan.

giving them your airbase for doing what ever they want .

India is not an ally of US.

If America is destroying Pakistan , bit by bit, then its your fault .

and don't blame bharatis for that.

Getting rid of Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Pakistan is what you should have done a long time ago. Who killed Osama again? ISI or the U.S. military?

enough "Al Qaeda and the Taliban" . look around even in PDF, nobody likes you. everybody is celebrating your failure.
had enough of this sh!ts.
everybody knows that your aim is not Taliban and al Qaeda, its your corporate interests that makes you going for war.

the government of Saudi Arabia is almost like Taliban, but you have no complaint on it only because they give space for your military base and give you oil for cheap rates.

in future if Saudi government asks US to vacate Saudi and stop cheap oil, then the fate will be same as that of al Qaeda and Osama.

once again.... really happy to see that everybody hates you and your policies.

A google search of this news returns 1400 results...but not a single picture or video.

I hope iran shares the drone with China and Pakistan....hopefully we can incorporate its materials on our block-II of JF-17.....

Hopefully that is what is going to happen. Even better Iran is advised to make it an open source putting everything on the net and let all the free world's engineers have a peek into this alien technology. Show the American private parts to the whole world.

I guess Iranians now must be surprised after dismantling the drone to find out that all the parts inside the drone have tiny stickers written on them: Made in China. So typical of all things nowadays in United States. American product with all its parts made in China. Iranians must be laughing their a$$$es off right now.

RQ-170 is new, highly advanced and highly-classified stealth drone with AESA. IF Iranians got RQ-170 in a good shape, they will reverse engineer it, and this would advance their own UAVs by years. So its a double victory - moral and R&D.

Iran had F14 Tomcats for 35 years and have not been able to reverse engineer it.why do you expect them to succed in RQ-170

Iran had F14 Tomcats for 35 years and have not been able to reverse engineer it.why do you expect them to succed in RQ-170
Iran's capabilities before the 2000's were very limited. Basically we had to start from scratch in every department after the Iran-Iraq war. We're still cathing up (before the rev, Iran was basically like KSA today).

How do you think the Iranians are still flying those F-14s? Iran has managed to locally produce all its parts. Iran does not consider these F-14s as advanced fighters anymore, so there's no question of producing them.

supporting US against Pakistan???????????

US is your ally your best buddy and blha blha blha even from the time of the cold war.
you bought most of the weapons from US,

you are allowing armed US helicopters to roam above the Pakistan.

giving them your airbase for doing what ever they want .

India is not an ally of US.

If America is destroying Pakistan , bit by bit, then its your fault .

and don't blame bharatis for that.
Your first opinion even don't have any weight that we consider it as a point.

Ok we got US weapons, and having a gud time with them. So wat ?
Bhartis are blamed for their double politics, India is not an ally of US. and still supporting them? Wat about russia?
why didn't you came to help them in afghan? niether you supported them? Wat you have done for your ally?

Have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?

Is this the best you can come up with to please your hindu masters?

oh my engrazi pak bhayya, I was not under the rock, but happened in past 10 years, paks were american lapdog 10 years back and even today.

so now you are telling that US is not an ally of Pakistan. then how can you explain the shooting practice of Us military over your army in Pak soil.

let me explain, man if you are in need of a dog , buy one and keep it outside your home in a kennel .
never ever keep it in your bed room, because sure it is a dog ,and it will sh!t around. in the end it will bite your as$ off.

thatz what happened with Pak -Yankee relationship. why are you allowing armed US military to roam around in your soil.

don't blame Indians for that. CIA and ISI are buddies, you know that.

don't take your fury upon me .Its your leaders who is helping America to fu(k Pakistan.

The same will happen with your relationship with China, if pak government is not drawing clear boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom