What's new

US: Sikh Attacked, Called 'Osama's Brother'

To Americans...Plz next time, Indian Sikhs are peaceful ,don't hurt them,before attacking confirm weather he is indian or not...if he is not Indian, then continue banging him.... :cheers:

I'm sorry but what's wrong about this incident is not that this man was Indian but that he was a SIKH and mistaken for a MUSLIM member of the Taliban. His nationality is unimportant.

I reckon the americans though the sikhs are used to being nice and supportive of people that beat them up. I mean Gindies killed sicks on partition and then stuffed then in bluestar operation and they come on this def forum defending Indian governmeents actions.
Don't bring bluestar here, its been discussed many times, also one more thing 'sikhs are everybit indian,unlike you, when we meet a sikh we are like 'hey an indian is coming', whereas you sir waste too valuable time pondering about religion.

No we dont. How do you know what I am thinking about. Ok your fed up about of discussing Blue star but its not the only time that hindus shafted sicks. BTW so when you see an "indian occupied kashmiri muslim" what do you think- pakistani?

In India u expect him to be killed. In Pakistan, U can be assured about His as well as the bystanders to be killed by suicide bombers.

in india its assured that he was gonna b killed by shiv sina or fking hallirious bollywood shyt

When you are in your host country, try to adapt as much as possible. No matter how tolerant it may be, there definitely is certain level of intolerance as well.

Try to keep your religious clothes or style within your family.

You are in a western country, you need to adapt to your host country accordingly.

I'm trying to imagine what went on here.

Singh gets on a train with lots of empty seats.

American gets on same carriage and says to Singh move over.

He grabs Singh by the collar and throws him onto opposite seat.

For the rest of the train journey Singh sits there, paralyzed, staring at the black dude for the rest of the trip.

Train pulls into station and black dude gives Singh a right-left combination before leaving.

Sorry, but that would be hilarious. Why didn't the passengers help out?

To Americans...Plz next time, Indian Sikhs are peaceful ,don't hurt them,before attacking confirm weather he is indian or not...if he is not Indian, then continue banging him.... :cheers:

Hang on you spineless little individual. It doesn't matter if he's Sikh or Indian (though you guys seem to get attacked always). It would be wrong to attack anyone on a train. Whether their identity is confirmed or not is irrelevant :rofl:

For the rest of the train journey Singh sits there, paralyzed, staring at the black dude for the rest of the trip.

Train pulls into station and black dude gives Singh a right-left combination before leaving.

Pretty funny to you, right? Have some shame dude. An old man got assaulted and you find it an hilarious incident. You are an embarrassment to this forum.

Pretty funny to you, right? Have some shame dude. An old man got assaulted and you find it an hilarious incident. You are an embarrassment to this forum.

I'm on the Sikh's side here. I'd have helped him. I just wondered why noone else did.

I find it an odd, slightly comical scene.

since alot of empty seats are mentioned by you so may be there were not much neutral passengers there

I must say that you have pretty amazing sense of humour.

You might find these funny too:cheers:

Anti-Muslim Incidents Since Sept. 11, 2001 | Southern Poverty Law Center

Back
Top Bottom