What's new

US should dump Islamabad-HussainHaqqani

I don't understand why this is in times of India.

It has nothing to do with India.. :chilli:

So is his "crime" is nothing more than believing that the Army should be subservient to civilian authority? If his willingness to to operate beyond the scope of his job description such a problem so as to be considered treason, would you say the same when an Army COAS operates beyond the scope of his job description to declare Martial Law?

I would be grateful if you could help me understand these questions, Sir.

Be fair, he signed on as a govt official, had the highest of clearances and this is not the way to express disagreement - all disagreements in govt and even out of govt are not handled by going to foreign govt and bad mouth a important and influential organ of the state -- when was the last time a US offcial has done that ? or a UK or a French official?

Be truthful, do you really believe Mr. Haqqani is trusted and respected in the US? by US officials?? And tiomorrow if he disagrees with them, will he do the same to them??

Be fair, he signed on as a govt official, had the highest of clearances and this is not the way to express disagreement - all disagreements in govt and even out of govt are not handled by going to foreign govt and bad mouth a important and influential organ of the state -- when was the last time a US offcial has done that ? or a UK or a French official?

Be truthful, do you really believe Mr. Haqqani is trusted and respected in the US? by US officials?? And tiomorrow if he disagrees with them, will he do the same to them??

do a research on Haqqani

for someone who is so anti-military its strange that he was once working closely with the Nawaz Sharif & religious opposition like Islami Jamhoori Ittehad which a certain (now defunct) section-cell of the ISI was foolishly providing funds to at the time.....there was a story of a Cessna aircraft being rented which was air-dropping photographs of B Bhutto and her mother in bathing suits! Misguided policies which you could call "undermining democratic institutions"

he worked to undermine the PPP govt. at the time headed by the "Mohtarma"

what a man of many hats :laugh:

p.s. im not defending "mohtarma" here hope that's clear

that much i dont know.....all i know is - he knows how to fit in wherever he is. very talented in that

great looks like hussain haqqani is being patriotic pakistani, its a voice from all pakistanis whats the issue :lol:
The issue is that H.H. contends that without U.S. backing the Pakistani military will feel free to engage in some military venture which will then fail very badly, leaving room for the civilians to govern once more. That vision is very like than Z.A. Bhutto's plan which in 1971 cost hundreds of thousands of lives and half the country.

Of course, the merit of the plan is that it doesn't involve Pakistani "liberals" and "reformers" sticking their necks out. Yet why don't at least some of these consider themselves honor-bound to seek a quicker and more humane solution, even if that involves some personal risk?

you are one pathetic jew troll and i dont know why arnt you completely banned from this pakistani forum, you enjoy our hospitality and yet you use your jewish ****** mouth to belittle pakistan and pakistanis

the coward stateless jews who kill unarmed people in palestine make friends which the coward veggie eating indians who stabbed us in the back in 71, it wont be too long when both of you cowards both get stateless, india will get occupied again, and jews will endure yet another final solution and this time there wont be any jew left on earth because all you are scums of the earth

If you can't handle the conversation, why do you join the conversation?? We are all just talking here and you want to mouth off with anti-semitic garbage - it's not OK - please reconsider

you are one pathetic jew troll and i dont know why arnt you completely banned from this pakistani forum, you enjoy our hospitality and yet you use your jewish ****** mouth to belittle pakistan -
What's wrong with you? Did you read what H. Haqqani wrote or not? Your antisemitism has blinded you here. That's probably your best reason why you should dump it to advocate Zionism, yes?

you are one pathetic jew troll and i dont know why arnt you completely banned from this pakistani forum, you enjoy our hospitality and yet you use your jewish ****** mouth to belittle pakistan and pakistanis

the coward stateless jews who kill unarmed people in palestine make friends which the coward veggie eating indians who stabbed us in the back in 71, it wont be too long when both of you cowards both get stateless, india will get occupied again, and jews will endure yet another final solution and this time there wont be any jew left on earth because all you are scums of the earth

This kind of puritan and exclusive attitude is a reason why Pakistan is becoming a hell hole for many of its citizens and the noose is getting tighter and tighter day by day! Nonsense theories to bash everyone as a conspirator, jew, immoral or traitor is not going to help run national politics for too long. By the way, the same coward stateless-jews fought and gave humiliating defeat to five times larger enemy. Some lessons of military planning, diplomcy and spirit of fighting to be learned here.

Err... you need to get some help & quick, I see absolutely no connection to the quoted post & your reply. Wow....just wow! I have always had great difficulty in understanding how anti-semitism works. I still have but I believe I has seen a fairly good example of it here. I don't know whether other Pakistanis can & whether Solomon2 can fathom this behaviour but it is simply weird to me.

Right. Anyyyways, what somebozo said in post 40 is something many have been wondering. Myself too, at times

No follow up by the media on memogate scandal?

So Haqqani has finally converted and become a Yank! His love for Amreeka is so great that he could even become a Christian sooner than later and start the usual Islam bashing!

Can't he be extradited back to Pakistan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom