What's new

US set to adopt new Cold War strategy on Russia: Report

And ur country has developed like anything with 58 pc literacy and an army of jihadists:rolleyes:

Beshari di wi limit aa bai,tuhada desh wi dubiya peya garibi ch,still u keep on harping o!m poverty?

Ur forex reserves are a puny 10 billion$ compared to 300 billion $ of india and u are fooling urself on this forum:eek:
chor de bhai yeh
Yes in 48 you lost 57% Kashmir n begged for a ceasefire n promised refrendum in return..

In 62.. got owned by China and offered Ayub Khan 2000sq km of territory in IOK.. Which is moronically refused.

In 65 ... after our small covert ops gibralter .. you invaded at night n got owned.. your commander incharge ran leaving important papers n wireless running and his in sugar cane fields... your airforce got 1/3 destroyed and again a cease fire.

In 71 .. proxy war... civil war+invasion of isolated East wing thanks to USSR .. while Pak was under sanctions etc.. we lost ..

In 99 .. you got what? :lol: you lost territory nothing else... while nawaz sharif withdrew the forces (armed with small arms etc) under pressure ...still you lost more troops n 3? jets n a heli or 2... apart from a few strategic peaks..

And guess what happened to USSR? "Kaput" ...
Aise bolte hain kya according to Pakis WE CONTROL 2/3RD KASHMIR!
excuses
excuses
excuses again! I wonder if they look us in face Numerically wise army,nuke wise,Machinery wise!
Want to fight us?

in 65 yoU WENT FOR DINNER IN DELHI BUT ENDED UP DEFENDING LAHORE LOL!

Wasnt it the indian general who proclaimed tht he will be having a drink in Lahore Gymkhana by the evening? :lol:

Arre name me the conflict and war Pakistan won against us? Dikhaa ?GD?

Hahaha..

You never won against us so stop your bullshit ok!And we will fock you up if you try to invade our land and nation!

You are already fucked up ...

I hope Putin take your advice. A new Cold War will be good for global economy. And this time, it will not take decades for Russia to ignobly and spectacularly collapsed like the old Soviet Union did. It will take just a few yrs.

Yes, you are. And that optimism is based upon ignorance of history.
collapse into what? This is the problem with these stupid statements, you guys never mention what collapse means.

Soviet union can collapse because it is a union of different nations, Russia is just one nation, if hard times does fall it would just be a recession, nothing more.

And ur country has developed like anything with 58 pc literacy and an army of jihadists:rolleyes:

Beshari di wi limit aa bai,tuhada desh wi dubiya peya garibi ch,still u keep on harping o!m poverty?

Ur forex reserves are a puny 10 billion$ compared to 300 billion $ of india and u are fooling urself on this forum:eek:

Actually they are up at 16. somethin billion.. as for other factors.. meri jind day totay you are still poor than sub saharan africa... if i were you id shove the 300 billion where the sun dont shine.

Wow a lot of bullshit in 3 paragraphs:rolleyes:

Aint you a sweet heart.

chor de bhai yeh

Aise bolte hain kya according to Pakis WE CONTROL 2/3RD KASHMIR!
excuses
excuses
excuses again! I wonder if they look us in face Numerically wise army,nuke wise,Machinery wise!
Want to fight us?

Go "drink beer and get stoned" dr curry.. mere chest thumping like a chimp aint gonna make you a supa powa ..:lol:

Oh forgot you are already tht..:D

Wasnt it the indian general who proclaimed tht he will be having a drink in Lahore Gymkhana by the evening? :lol:

Hahaha..

You are already fucked up ...
Nah it was crush India ask your historians, Najeem sethi etc. all vehicles had bumper stickers "Crush India" What did you get? we focked your army badly very much lol history is proof. Learn!

Nah it was crush India ask your historians, Najeem sethi etc. all vehicles had bumper stickers "Crush India" What did you get? we focked your army badly very much lol history is proof. Learn!

Not sure if stupid or just .... stupid.

Last edited:
Actually they are up at 16. somethin billion.. as for other factors.. meri jind day totay you are still poor than sub saharan africa... if i were you id shove the 300 billion where the sun dont shine.

Aint you a sweet heart.

Go "drink beer and get stoned" dr curry.. mere chest thumping like a chimp aint gonna make you a supa powa ..:lol:

Oh forgot you are already tht..:D
So now you couldnt beat us in combat you say go drink Dr.Curry? What a shame, your nation would have wanted ,more of you!

America cant do much about the Russian-Chinese tandem thats emerging. Will be impossible to isolate them economically. Together they will soon make up a larger economy than USA.

collapse into what? This is the problem with these stupid statements, you guys never mention what collapse means.

Soviet union can collapse because it is a union of different nations, Russia is just one nation, if hard times does fall it would just be a recession, nothing more.
Well they learnt their lessons, im sure my chinese brothers here know about it!We should form a Security council Russian China and India! to oppose the hegemony of NATO!

Oh shit... you da new cricket supa powa .. :undecided:
Kid your Cric Board chief NaJAM Sethi compromised shows He choose what was good was good for pak cricket!

Well they learnt their lessons, im sure my chinese brothers here know about it!We should form a Security council Russian China and India! to oppose the hegemony of NATO!

Kid your Cric Board chief NaJAM Sethi compromised shows He choose what was good was good for pak cricket!

Oh damn doc... now im all tears..

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom