What's new

US set to adopt new Cold War strategy on Russia: Report

2- The European nations stand up and says no to Obama at the risk of being kicked out of NATO and even other agreements.

It's not a question of standing up to Obama.

What will Western Europe say to the Ukrainians?
Too bad you got raped but we've got to do business with Russia.

How will East Europeans view this nonchalance by Western Europe? Will they feel like children of a lesser god ?

It can. But we will have to really use our brains and make an arrangement which solves two problems:

1- Chinese should not be able to control the gas flow into India.

2- We must devise a trust mechanism so that we can establish an agreement where both us and the Chinese don't have to worry about each other.

BRICS (incluing RIC) may have some teething problems but 10 years down the lane, BRICS will be the reality.

Lng from vladivostok then is good option.

Yes you ga(-)nd was slammed on 6th september. :lol:

Im sorry you couldnt have a drink in Gymkhana...:(

Nah nah...read history...jayenge kashmir became bachayenge lahore....so so cholly....your Op was G-slammed. :P chalo me out of this thread before mod makes me slammed :P

Yes you tried and got spanked real hard... no more pegs at Gymkhana for you ma man.. :lol:
funny was all those tanks had crush india bumper stickers they wanted to take kashmir and dine in delhi but ended up defending lahore.Thats what i call a total epic Underestimating enemys strength and retaliation.

Nah nah...read history...jayenge kashmir became bachayenge lahore....so so cholly....your Op was G-slammed. :P chalo me out of this thread before mod makes me slammed :P

haha.. covert ops.. vs undeclared war at night.. "we will have a drink at gymkhana at lahore... oopss... lets run to the sugar cane fieldssssssssss.

Back
Top Bottom