What's new

US Senate passes resolution on East Sea ( S.RES.412 )

The US Senate on July 10 adopted a resolution coded S.RES.412 on the East Sea, requesting China to return immediately to the status quo as it existed before May 1, 2014.

How funny is this country...in french we said " pour qui se prennent-ils?" :lol: a self humiliation is just not enough for Americans...just not enough.

I agree with your point. These crazy, impractical demands to return to a past status quo should be dismissed.
Stupid and funny guy..ha ha

Human race is different from animal, human race has history and they respect history. Human race fight together and they also live together. History is the past, so which past should they respect and recover ? Human race also has law, only animal has not law. Past that is legal is respected. Past that is not accepted by law will be codemned and who violate should be destroyed by others and return to the origin status

There‘re many native minorities in south China, who did not mix blood with Hans. Believe me. They look much more like Hans. Nothing like you ugly Vietnamese.

I have seen you before. You are one damn ugly Han. I am not going to stoop to your level but China has the record for the most ugliest people in the world. I am assuming they numbered in the billions.

I have seen you before. You are one damn ugly Han. I am not going to stoop to your level but China has the record for the most ugliest people in the world. I am assuming they numbered in the billions.
You have seen me before? when and where? You kidding me?

Okay

Before May 1 2014 we would have dealt with Vietnamese provocations and aggressions just as after May 1 2014

Now shut up.

The US lawmakers should freeze all assets of Xi, Li and other Ccp officials for violating peace and tranquility in vietnamese waters.

Losing money make them think twice before staging another provocation. I bet chinese top officials hide a lot of black money in the United States.

When Huaxia people from North beat Viet people at South of Yangtse in ancient wars, they killed all of Viet men, occupied Viet land, kept Viet women as wifes and mix blood. Huaxia men and ancient Viet women gave out Chinese at South of Yantse thru many generations. Only few original Viet peoples ran away, toward Southest to create Vietnam nowaday.

So South of Yangtse used to be land of ancient Viet.
Do Vietnamese actually believe in this propaganda:cheesy:?

But I suppose thieves will be thieves.

Cavemen used to behave like China is doing now "... We have bigger clubs.... We will take over those caves [that had better water sources] ....".

Humans tend to evolve to better things (no laws ---> laws; poor laws ---> better laws) except China where it is now doing what Mao told them to do "power comes from the barrels of guns", in the process trashing the solemn pledge made by Deng Xiaoping in 1974 at the UN where he (falsely, it seems) promised that China would never be a tyrant.

"... If one day China should change her colour and turn into a superpower, if she too should play the tyrant in the world, and everywhere subject others to her bullying, aggression and exploitation, the people of the world should identify her as social-imperialism, expose it, oppose it and work together with the Chinese people to overthrow it..."

Well, the US Senate is helping China to remind itself of its own broken pledge.

The choice is with China: responsible global citizen or international pariah (object of contempt & scorn).

Cavemen used to behave like China is doing now "... We have bigger clubs.... We will take over those caves [that had better water sources] ....".

Humans tend to evolve to better things (no laws ---> laws; poor laws ---> better laws) except China where it is now doing what Mao told them to do "power comes from the barrels of guns", in the process trashing the solemn pledge made by Deng Xiaoping in 1974 at the UN where he (falsely, it seems) promised that China would never be a tyrant.

"... If one day China should change her colour and turn into a superpower, if she too should play the tyrant in the world, and everywhere subject others to her bullying, aggression and exploitation, the people of the world should identify her as social-imperialism, expose it, oppose it and work together with the Chinese people to overthrow it..."

Well, the US Senate is helping China to remind itself of its own broken pledge.

The choice is with China: responsible global citizen or international pariah (object of contempt & scorn).
We are learning very fast from US that a big club is better than a glib of a tongue. But we also know how to beat dogs quite well when they get out of hand.

The US lawmakers should freeze all assets of Xi, Li and other Ccp officials for violating peace and tranquility in vietnamese waters.

Losing money make them think twice before staging another provocation. I bet chinese top officials hide a lot of black money in the United States.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom