What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

Please guys, I urge all sides to refrain from posting bloody suffering pictures. I know sometimes they are retaliated posts but still they don't present good imagines for outside observers. All it needed is a little bit of restrain from everyone, the forum will be a nicer place to spend our leisure hours. Thanks.

I appreciate your sentiment as a Muslim, since USA have done a lot to hurt Muslim interest in the world, but in geopolitics friends become enemies and enemies become friends, it all depends on necessity of a particular situation and strategic theater.

Yeah, Bangladesh had one friend like that in 1971 which has become the worst enemy of Bangladesh, you understand that don't you?

India & Bangladesh relations are at their peak... only jamatis have problem with better relations with India...:azn:

Yeah, Bangladesh had one friend like that in 1971 which has become the worst enemy of Bangladesh, you understand that don't you?

Please guys, I urge all sides to refrain from posting bloody suffering pictures. I know sometimes they are retaliated posts but still they don't present good imagines for outside observers. All it needed is a little bit of restrain from everyone, the forum will be a nicer place to spend our leisure hours. Thanks.

Every post with pictures of dead people were by low-class Vietnamese.

Vietnamese "Rechoice" post in #236.
Vietnamese "EastSea" post in #255.

You should be more specific and call them on it. The low-class Vietnamese are intentionally trying to ruin this thread, because they are intimidated by pictures of China's weapon systems (which has been appropriately posted for a military forum).

That's how Vietnamese trolls work. They don't want other people to engage in a serious military discussion of a Sino-Vietnam war scenario. To deter people from reading this thread, the Vietnamese trolls ("Rechoice" and "EastSea") flood it with pictures of dead people. Typical Vietnamese low-lifes.

[

That's how Vietnamese trolls work. They don't want other people to engage in a serious military discussion of a Sino-Vietnam war scenario. To deter people from reading this thread, the Vietnamese trolls ("Rechoice" and "EastSea") flood it with pictures of dead people. Typical Vietnamese low-lifes.
So who bragged like idiot in this comment ??
Look guys, this is pretty straightforward. I'm simply explaining why no countries that border China have agreed to the establishment of U.S. military bases. It's like waving a giant red flag at the Chinese bull. China will charge the target.
Original Post By Martian2
Just bcz we don't like US's base in VN, that's all. When we allowed Soviet union to set her naval basen in Cam Ranh. China couldn't do Nothing.Luckily for China, USSR collapsed so soon, if not, we would let her naval base to stay in VN forever.

Stop bragging about your useless army, it's only prove how idiot you are

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...amese-base-counter-china-5.html#ixzz1xDjhmSn8
At least you must have a basic knowledge about military history before bragging about a so called "serious military discussion ":coffee:

Every post with pictures of dead people were by low-class Vietnamese.

Vietnamese "Rechoice" post in #236.
Vietnamese "EastSea" post in #255.

You should be more specific and call them on it. The low-class Vietnamese are intentionally trying to ruin this thread, because they are intimidated by pictures of China's weapon systems (which has been appropriately posted for a military forum).

I agreed that should not post dead people photos, but I could not agree more that you call "Vietnamese low-life".

So, you just like your China, talking peace but taking action too aggressive. That's how your Chinese is. One more thing, Chinese also posted dead people photos and using them as Chinese trophies too..

My question is: "Are you forget to mention them [Chinese], or you just gave them a free PASS due to yours "Greatest Han[g]"?

C'mon my fellow "Han[g]" !!! Don't make your Han's to be Hang or Háng [Vietnamese version] Thats bad!!!

China has a multitude of missiles to cover the entirety of Vietnam

If the Vietnamese members are finished posting pictures of irrelevant dead people, I would like to continue my military analysis. The 1979 Sino-Vietnam War was fought with old weapons. In the ensuing decades, China has undergone a revolution in military affairs (RMA).

The next Sino-Vietnam war will be a high-tech war. At least from the Chinese side. I would like to explore in more detail the full arsenal of Chinese missiles that will be used against Vietnam in the opening minutes of the war.

1. For Vietnamese military targets near the Chinese border, China will use DF-11 SRBMs with a 300km range. China has 1,800 DF-11s in the Taiwan sector alone. All of them can be moved to the Vietnamese sector for use.

Tx6td.jpg

DF-11A Conventional Short-Range Ballistic Missile (SRBM)

----------

2. For Vietnamese military targets that are further away, China will use multiple-launch rocket systems (MLRS; WS-2C with 350km range and WS-2D with 400km range). See excellent video below.

----------

3. For Vietnamese military targets that are up to 600km away, the Chinese DF-15 SRBM will be used.

y5HqI.jpg

Chinese DF-15 SRBM (short-range ballistic missile) with 600km range has a terminal velocity of over Mach Six. A DF-15 has a maneuverable warhead (MARV or maneuverable reentry vehicle). I don't think the U.S. can shoot down an incoming Mach 6 MARV under real world conditions. China's hypersonic DF-15 SRBM cannot be intercepted by a slow-moving supersonic Indian AAD interceptor missile.

----------

4. For Vietnamese military targets that exceed 600km from China's border, China will resort to long-range cruise missiles.

eyn8u.jpg

DH-10 nuclear-capable LACM (land attack cruise missile) with over 4,000km range

Last edited by a moderator:
Vietnamese prepared for worst, when China become mad man.

You do realize antiquated tiny Vietnamese corvettes (500 tons) are no match for modern Chinese Type 054A frigates (4,000 tons) and Type 052C AESA-equipped destroyers (7,000 tons), right?

You do realize antiquated tiny Vietnamese corvettes (500 tons) are no match for modern Chinese Type 054A frigates (4,000 tons) and Type 052C AESA-equipped destroyers (7,000 tons), right?

In fighting the big frigates to be big target for shooting, 100 kg missiles head with special TNT newly invented is enough to sink such fake toys made in China. :D

In fighting the big frigates to be big target for shooting, 100 kg missiles head with special TNT newly invented is enough to sink such fake toys made in China. :D

And jut how much firepower do you think is needed by the PLAN to sink your 500 tons corvettes?

And jut how much firepower do you think is needed by the PLAN to sink your 500 tons corvettes?
one Shaddock with warhead of 1000kg is enough to sink even an US supper carrier, so, PLAN 500 tons corvettes is just a piece of cake:coffee:
Martian2 said:
If the Vietnamese members are finished posting pictures of irrelevant dead people, I would like to continue my military analysis. The 1979 Sino-Vietnam War was fought with old weapons. In the ensuing decades, China has undergone a revolution in military affairs (RMA).
Your so called China"high-tech" weapon still can't compare to what US had in 1970s, PLAN can't even have any nuclear carrier yet :coffee:

And your dead point is Malacca strait, so, we just simply sink all of your cargo ships there, your economy surely collapse anh it means China will collapse like USSR without any war too.:coffee:

India & Bangladesh relations are at their peak... only jamatis have problem with better relations with India...:azn:

That is indian viewpoint sung by their puppets in BD, come to Dhaka and get on a public bus to get the Bangladeshi viewpoint. :cool::cool:

Who paid for you to worry about it ?
If you are chinese with false flag, 5 cent for each troll is too expensive. :enjoy:

Did you pay the indians on this forum to worry about Vietnam?

Did you pay the indians on this forum to worry about Vietnam?
friend do you think cheap viets will pay anything? they are like 70% of Indian average income```and their cheap personality is world known

Back
Top Bottom