What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

Martian2 obviously is a Chinese-American with extreme hawkish Han-nationalist views. But he does make some good points without resorting to foul language like some idiots. I like his views because he cuts to the chase without much decorum and he shows the real threats. The threats are there and they need to be addressed.

Indeed, Martian2 beautifully demonstrates my opening sentence in my New World Order thread, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

We need a ASEAN+ with nuclear war heads from Japan to Bangladesh and in all its individual states to counter any threats from outside. One should not play around with their own existence and MAD cannot be truly MAD, unless population and size of economies are matched. That in a nutshell are my views. Chinese arrogance comes from its size, unless we can stand up to it with equal or similar size, we will be outmatched. Far away powers like USA are temporary balancers only, not long term solutions. I don't know about Japanese nationalists, what they are thinking now. But I interact with a patriotic and nationalistic Korean and I get the same feeling from this person, that a fully militarized ASEAN+ is the only solution to the Chinese threat and when push comes to shove, USA may not be there to die for us.

Bangladesh has no direct threat from China, but China wants to use us as a pawn using some China-supporters among us. I say no-thanks. China or India cannot take Bangladesh and Pakistan and make them part of their own, so we need to look for our homes elsewhere. That is why I suggest ASEAN+ for Bangladesh and Eurasia+ for Pakistan:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180755-geopolitics-asean-region.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html

Oh, I thought martian beautifully demonstrates his arsenal of chinese military photos.

I want ASEAN to be united, but in truth China has some of the member nations by the balls (political or economic influence), causing divisions in ASEAN. Filipinos would be indifferent to US presence, but at the moment its painfully obvious that China sees the Philippines as just an ant to step on with chinese military and economic might. Philippine military is weak because we don't have any foreign enemies, we just maintain it enough to fight local insurgents. This weakness is what China is capitalizing on by pushing through with that ridiculous nine dash claim. The Philippines believes disputes can be resolved with international law, but China believes laws are only followed by the weak. And back then ASEAN was silent on the matter (except for Vietnam, thanks guys) even when a founding member's maritime rights is being suppressed.

Hence why we welcomed the US. It was the perfect time for US to come in the region, and it was China who gave them the opportunity.

Melian dialogue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The dialogue is between unnamed Athenian envoys sent by generals Cleomedes son of Lycomedes and Tisias son of Tisimachus to negotiate with unnamed Melians
Athenian: "For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretenses—either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us—and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Spartans, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" (Strassler 352/5.89).
Melians: "You may be sure that we are as well aware as you of the difficulty of contending against your power and fortune, unless the terms be equal. But we trust that the gods may grant us fortune as good as yours, since we are just men fighting against unjust, and that what we want in power will be made up by the alliance of the Lacedaemonians, who are bound, if only for very shame, to come to the aid of their kindred. Our confidence, therefore, after all is not so utterly irrational."
Athenian: "Of the gods we believe, and of men we know, that by a necessary law of their nature they rule wherever they can. And it is not as if we were the first to make this law, or to act upon it when made: we found it existing before us, and shall leave it to exist forever after us; all we do is to make use of it, knowing that you and everybody else, having the same power as we have, would do the same as we do" (Strassler 354/5.105.2).

China's Naval Blockade of Vietnam Will Include PLA Navy Surface Ships and Submarines

Lest we forget, the Chinese naval blockade cordon will be airtight. The combination of naval surface ships and submarines will strictly ensure no cargo ships enter Vietnamese ports. No foreign military supplies will reach the besieged Vietnamese.

Rogue cargo ships that run the blockade can be destroyed with either heavyweight torpedoes or anti-ship missiles.

chinesefleetreviewchin0.jpg

Four Chinese submarines lead 56 destroyers, frigates, missile boats, subs and planes off the port of Qingdao in April 2009 after tensions flared with the U.S. in the South China Sea. (Photo credit: AFP/Getty Images/Newscom)

China's deadly Yu-6 torpedo/reverse-engineered Mark 48 heavyweight torpedo

Use a conventionally-powered or nuclear attack submarine to fire a keel-breaker Yu-6/Mark 48 heavyweight torpedo.

The power of a single Yu-6/Mark 48 torpedo can be seen in the following video:

MK-48 Torpedo takes out a destroyer - YouTube
"paradisedriver — August 01, 2008 — Training exercise video showing a "kill" in one shot."

yu6a.jpg

Yu-6 heavyweight torpedo

Yu-6 torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Yu-6 torpedo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yu-6 (鱼-6) torpedo is the Chinese equivalent of the Mark 48 torpedo. In addition to wire and active / passive homing guidance, wake homing guidance is also incorporated. Many domestic Chinese sources have claimed that Yu-6 torpedo is in the same class as the Mk 48 Mod. 4 torpedo, but official information of Yu-6 torpedo released by the Chinese government is limited and such claim thus cannot be confirmed by sources outside China."

----------

lEaOO.jpg

Only China has been able to match the American Arleigh Burke with their Type 052C Lanzhou-class destroyer with AESA radar. The distinctive convex structures are the phased array radars.

China's C-802 or "Chinese Exocet" anti-ship missile

Attack with land-based (from Hainan Island) or ship-fired sea-skimming C-802/"Chinese Exocet."

The following video is a live-fire comparison test of China's C-801 (e.g. a progenitor of the C-802) and France's Exocet:

royal thai navy tests chinese c-801 AShM - YouTube

[Note: The Type 052C is armed with the more advanced C-805 anti-ship missile. The C-802 is used for illustration purposes.]

Hehe :rofl:.. I wonder if CCP has now hired bangladeshi cheerleaders... some of the bangladeshis's are acting more chinese than chinese themselves..

Sooner or later, this slap is going to be transferred onto the chicks of uncle sam, don't worry!

Oh, I thought martian beautifully demonstrates his arsenal of chinese military photos.

I want ASEAN to be united, but in truth China has some of the member nations by the balls (political or economic influence), causing divisions in ASEAN. Filipinos would be indifferent to US presence, but at the moment its painfully obvious that China sees the Philippines as just an ant to step on with chinese military and economic might. Philippine military is weak because we don't have any foreign enemies, we just maintain it enough to fight local insurgents. This weakness is what China is capitalizing on by pushing through with that ridiculous nine dash claim. The Philippines believes disputes can be resolved with international law, but China believes laws are only followed by the weak. And back then ASEAN was silent on the matter (except for Vietnam, thanks guys) even when a founding member's maritime rights is being suppressed.

Hence why we welcomed the US. It was the perfect time for US to come in the region, and it was China who gave them the opportunity.
Good. Now that Philippines is allying itself with USA, China has the perfect excuse to conquer Philippines completely and populate it with Chinese instead.

This is a big slap to China's face :lol:
LOL you cheer when USA soldiers assault Filipina and Vietnamese women. This is why weak countries like yours should disappear.

Hehe :rofl:.. I wonder if CCP has now hired bangladeshi cheerleaders... some of the bangladeshis's are acting more chinese than chinese themselves..

And the zionazis have hired indian cheerleaders like you. They are more zionazi than the zionazis!

Too much of jewphobia dude... you need to see world outside "zionism'... :D

And the zionazis have hired indian cheerleaders like you. They are more zionazi than the zionazis!

I really want Chinese Generals to think on your lines... Let us see what Chini can do to ASEAN backed up by USA.. :lol:

Good. Now that Philippines is allying itself
with USA, China has the perfect excuse to conquer Philippines completely and populate it with Chinese instead.

LOL you cheer when USA soldiers assault Filipina and Vietnamese women. This is why weak countries like yours should disappear.

Chini internet bots have issued so many warnings in the thread they are now in direct competition with the chini state.

Good. Now that Philippines is allying itself with USA, China has the perfect excuse to conquer Philippines completely and populate it with Chinese instead.

Megaton, you need to get your head examined. Also ,a Pakistani thanking posts like these is quite shameful and humiliating really.

Common fateh- you need to understand.. -Master never errs... whatever Chinese do- they will have full support form Pakistan..

Chini internet bots have issued so many warnings in the thread they are now in direct competition with the chini state.

Megaton, you need to get your head examined. Also ,a Pakistani thanking posts like these is quite shameful and humiliating really.

The East Asians should resolve their mutual differences through dialogue in an environment of mutual respect and understanding. There is no room for evil foreigners from USA in these regions.

Back
Top Bottom