What's new

US Secretary of State warns North Korea that military action is an ‘option’

Big deal. The Korean war is still ongoing. No treaties were signed.

China has made very clear that it doesn't want war in the Korean peninsula, I will look forward on how far US will go, seem like North Korea is the winner, it toke them to use one Chinese word to drive US nut and American start to lose their strategic patience, and this word is ---> :D

China has made very clear that it doesn't want war in the Korean peninsula, I will look forward on how far US will go, seem like North Korea is the winner, it toke them to use one Chinese word to drive US nut and American start to lose their strategic patience, and this word is ---> :D
Maybe China can learn a thing from a Kim chi. :D

the Korean is in the worst geographical area of asia; not having natural resources and being surrounded by 3 (used to be 4 Manchu) major powers Russia, China, and japan. if it wasn't for America's grace by transferring industrial technologies to the Korean; the Korean would have a GDP/capita of even lower than Cambodia.

the Korean is in the worst geographical area of asia; not having natural resources and being surrounded by 3 (used to be 4 Manchu) major powers Russia, china, and japan. if it wasn't for America's grace by transferring industrial technologies to the Korean; the Korean would have a gdp/capita of even lower than Cambodia.

"If"s and "but"s every where.

"If it weren't for German scientists, American rednecks would still be ...".

Well I leave the rest for the logical brains.

If it wasn't for the british there would be no india country today

That is a statement every member except Indians agree with. I wonder why Indians try to deny history by hide the fact that Britain united and created India. Americans are not shameful that England colonized and created the 13 colonies. Indians should not be ashamed that Britain united and created India.

Last edited:
All options are on the table and patience is running out.... Okay is US insinuating a 2nd Korean War very soon? :lol: Like i said US must be waiting for an invitation which is unheard of.
US is ttrying to contain China by installing THAAD . Why the **** would China help them and sk? Let Kim wage war in SK and weaken their economy. Kim chi Vs Kim chi with a slice of fat Yankee meatball in the middle. Sit back and watch the show

“耗” si ta !:D

Back
Top Bottom