What's new

US Saudi Arabia and Israel have conspired to destroy Syria since 2007

Well, I'll take your word for it. All I do know is, with all the various cartoon characters here, this forum is almost like a parallel universe away from our reality :crazy_pilot:

That's exactly why we are here. To get a good laugh or 100 and escape from our harsh reality of studies and ordinary day to day obligations.:lol:

Just joking but it surely adds to the "addiction factor" here. Never seen a forum quite like this. In a good way.

The best comedians don't stand a chance to our cartoon characters on this forum.

The fact that most of them are deadly serious just makes it even better.:omghaha:

I never thought that I would say this but this forum beats every Arab forum that I have seen or participated in and that says A LOT!

:lol:

Last edited:
That's exactly why we are here. To get a good laugh or 100 and escape from our harsh reality of studies and ordinary day to day obligations.:lol:

Just joking but it surely adds to the "addiction factor" here. Never seen a forum quite like this. In a good way.

The best comedians don't stand a chance to our cartoon characters on this forum.

The fact that most of them are deadly serious just makes it even better
.:omghaha:

I never thought that I would say this but this forum beats every Arab forum that I have seen or participated in and that says A LOT!

:enjoy:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fact that most of them are deadly serious just makes it even better.:omghaha:

Yep, it's pure comedy gold around here :agree:

chowder-comedy-gold.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom