What's new

US refuses to condemn shooting of fisherman

So now,you know the price of being US's dog,right?

Just like South VietNam, Taiwan-S.K-Japan-Singapore-Thailand simple have No future.You guys are pawns in US's hand,US will.sell you like South VietNam when.the price is meet, that's all :coffee:

look at yourselves in a mirror

131629779_11n.jpg

images

images

You have handed your tails to the yankies!

131629779_11n.jpg

images

images

we are partner with US now,ah,maybe our boss is Russia,and that's the good boss ,he help us to.fight against China now:pop:

China tests its preparedness with tsunami drill

China conducted a tsunami drill Sunday as part of the transnational and pan-Pacific drill, the country's State Oceanic Administration (SOA) announced.

The drill -- Exercise Pacific Wave 13 -- aimed at testing the marine environmental forecasting authorities' capacity in receiving and distributing alert information and their emergency response, reported Xinhua.

Organised by the SOA, the drill was carried out by the National Marine Environmental Forecasting Centre (NMEFC).

It simulated a scenario where a 9.0-magnitude earthquake jolted the ocean off the Philippines at 1.50 p.m Sunday, triggering a huge tsunami. :lol:

The NMEFC immediately began analysing its impact on China and reported it to the SOA.

The SOA sent the tsunami alert to all potentially-impacted coastal areas and oceanic forecasting agencies across the country soon issued warnings to nuclear facilities, ports, petrochemical projects and inventories in the hazardous zone.

The NMEFC finally lifted the warning after confirming the tsunami had drawn to an end.

The drill was launched by the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of the UN Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (IOC/UNESCO) across the Pacific region. The transnational drill lasts from May 1 to May 14.

It was the fourth time China participated in the IOC/UNESCO drill.

China tests its preparedness with tsunami drill | Business Standard

15da0xl.jpg

And yet nothing happen sorry heavenly karma does not work on good people only evil china enjoy your kara jerks

China tests its preparedness with tsunami drill

China conducted a tsunami drill Sunday as part of the transnational and pan-Pacific drill, the country's State Oceanic Administration (SOA) announced.

The drill -- Exercise Pacific Wave 13 -- aimed at testing the marine environmental forecasting authorities' capacity in receiving and distributing alert information and their emergency response, reported Xinhua.

Organised by the SOA, the drill was carried out by the National Marine Environmental Forecasting Centre (NMEFC).

It simulated a scenario where a 9.0-magnitude earthquake jolted the ocean off the Philippines at 1.50 p.m Sunday, triggering a huge tsunami. :lol:

The NMEFC immediately began analysing its impact on China and reported it to the SOA.

The SOA sent the tsunami alert to all potentially-impacted coastal areas and oceanic forecasting agencies across the country soon issued warnings to nuclear facilities, ports, petrochemical projects and inventories in the hazardous zone.

The NMEFC finally lifted the warning after confirming the tsunami had drawn to an end.

The drill was launched by the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of the UN Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (IOC/UNESCO) across the Pacific region. The transnational drill lasts from May 1 to May 14.

It was the fourth time China participated in the IOC/UNESCO drill.

China tests its preparedness with tsunami drill | Business Standard

15da0xl.jpg

And yet nothing happen sorry heavenly karma does not work on good people only evil china enjoy your karma jerks

LOL, what part of the word "drill " did you not understand. Oh I forgot. You are named "zero".

The murderer call the victim a warmongering idiocy,what a ridiculous and shameless bastard
If u r rational and comprehensive enough with at least a little inteligence,The truth can be concluded.An Unarmed fishership threatens a warship who is far bigger than him with weapon onside .Does the unarmed fishers all go mad to threaten these bittch murderers from philipine then?

Hand over the murderer is the only method to sovle the crisis.

could any philipino murderer explain this?
An incident was happen and you want condemn a country (Philippine)!??? Are you idiot or something!?
Now Philippine became murderer and PRC became victim and all chinese want revenge!??
tsk tsk tsk ... :coffee:

So you were USA's dog from 1972 right!? And first dog ....

nixon_mao.jpg

Hahaha stupid chinese trying to talk like their economy is not link to the world stupid smell idiots

So you were USA's dog from 1972 right!? And first dog ....

nixon_mao.jpg

It was Mao the Great who taught vietcong kids how to fight against the French and the yankies. Now you unscrupulous ppl are so ungrateful!

we are partner with US now,ah,maybe our boss is Russia,and that's the good boss ,he help us to.fight against China now:pop:

you are just another atm card for the russians and the yankies

dont over-emphasize your importance

Hahaha ya right does it hurt your pride that a small nation kick your @$$ all the way to the border heck even did that in the korean War yultong and erie hill cry us a river sore losers and happy death anniversary losers

It was Mao the Great who taught vietcong kids how to fight against the French and the yankies. Now you unscrupulous ppl are so ungrateful!

you are just another atm card for the russians and the yankies

dont over-emphasize your importance

Can you answer to me: if follow your words and logic, So you're became USA's dog from 1972, right!?

I think very like it's right, just look at Mao's face, a face was feeling so grateful, he was likely want to cry for this ... lol ... viva for chinese shuttler ,... :omghaha:

Can you answer to me: if follow your words and logic, So you're became USA's dog from 1972, right!?
I think very like it's right, just look at Mao's face, a face was feeling so grateful, he was likely want to cry for this ... lol ... viva for chinese shuttler ,... :omghaha:
Mr Mao and Mr Deng all r native Chinese, i didn't know anytime China & U.S ever signed alliance agreements since after WWII.

Mr Mao built the People's Republic of China, the Chinese re-unite again to build a new China after WWII
(Although i must point out here Mr Mao ever made big mistake during 1960s of "the Great Cultural Revolution", the leader worship & political movement wasted China's ten-year development.)
In Mao era Chinese built whole domestic heavy industry, we built nuclear industry and nuke bomb, PRC came into U.N again as one of five permanent member state, China refused former S.U's foreign troops and took back northeastern ports, establishment of Sino-US diplomatic relations in Mao's time. Anyway Mao's crazy red 30 years (1949~1979), China had finished courses of industrialization for the new country.

Mr Deng,is another smart Chinese leader. He provide the reforms of PRC(specially in economy), the great achievement was the change from planned economy to market economy transition. His economic policys gave the freedom for ppl's creativity and market liberalization, the result greatly improved Chiese folk's living conditions. Anyway whatever hate it, today China economy and ppl's living conditons much better than Mao's lifes. His theory is very simple, the communism didn't mean the POOR, try Chinese style + Western style to imported foreign investments (primitive accumulation of capital) at the same time to develop national high-tech and grow our hi-tech company. "science and technology r the primary productive forces" --- Mr Deng.

Mr Deng is a great economist,military scientist,also a outstanding strategist. During the 1979~1997 (Cold War from 1979-1991 when he back as PRC leader) He deeply understand foreign investments & hi-technology was much much ... important than the country ideology for a poor country(China). At that time only the West like U.S own all what China need so it's very normal for China to share the 1980s honeymoon with the West, Cold War former S.U was also the common enemy for the West and China, it's also good understanding Vietnam was ever the enemy for China in the SouthEast Asia.

Mr Mao and Mr Deng as the great Chinese leaders, each had completed their missions that history given. Mr Mao lead Chinese ppl to build a new China and spent 30 years to finish China's industrialization development; Mr Deng changed China in the ideology and economy fields, his reforms spent another 30 years to finish China's informatization development. Now China at the front of door of new energy resources together with U.S, Russia, Europe etc...

2013 China still has some gaps compared with other developed country like U.S and Europe, but the gaps were more and more small. Today China is a powerful and rich country, after 60-year Industrialization and informatization development China is the N.o 2 country in this world.

People's Republic of China is the CHINA, China only stands for all Chinese ppl. The dogs crying, but Chinese work hard & fight against bad destiny.

Mr Deng is a outstanding strategist, but u won't ! That's why we here to find out two countries' development history during last 30 years, one success and become the powerful, another one still struggle at the same location (for some country even didn't finish the country industrialization yet, u r OUT~!).

Sure sure typical chinese superiority b.s:rofl:

For the non imperials here lets get back to :offpost: topic

Mr Mao and Mr Deng all r native Chinese, i didn't know anytime China & U.S ever signed alliance agreements since after WWII.

People's Republic of China is the CHINA, China only stands for all Chinese ppl. The dogs crying, but Chinese work hard & fight against bad destiny.

Mr Deng is a outstanding strategist, but u won't ! That's why we here to find out two countries' development history during last 30 years, one success and become the powerful, another one still struggle at the same location (for some country even didn't finish the country industrialization yet, u r OUT~!).

What did you try to say!? Lol, too much bla bla bla ... useless, haha

Mr Shutter's logic is very simple, you did shakehand with USA, you get benefit from USA, so you became USA'dog, so China was USA's dog, right!? (both PRC and ROC)

But you want China did the same and not be condemn like that!? So your logic is very simple, because you consider yourself have right to stand above anything, anyone. Anyone follow your side is good boy, you want become hegemony contry just like USA... :coffee:

Vietnam's foreign policy was very clear, we are not ally with any country to try against another country.
I did not insult China, but you get it by yourself when you try to insult others ... :coffee:

What did you try to say!? Lol, too much bla bla bla ... useless, haha

Mr Shutter's logic is very simple, you did shakehand with USA, you get benefit from USA, so you became USA'dog, so China was USA's dog, right!? (both PRC and ROC)

But you want China did the same and not be condemn like that!? So your logic is very simple, because you consider yourself have right to stand above anything, anyone. Anyone follow your side is good boy, you want become hegemony contry just like USA... :coffee:

Vietnam's foreign policy was very clear, we are not ally with any country to try against another country.
I did not insult China, but you get it by yourself when you try to insult others ... :coffee:
LOL poor guy. Too young, too simple, too naive !

Above my post,
1. I have explain the reasons why huge different development between China and Vietnam(Wars) during past years.

2. Also i have introduced how China's friend/enemy changes (in Cold War former S.U and Vietnam were the enemy and the West like U.S was friend, after S.U crashed new Russia is the friend and U.S become the competitor but both China & U.S still work together in economy and diplomacy).

3. I have clearly told u China did not beg for any country, if necessary China will become ur helper and if necessary China will become ur enemy. The Chinese ppl(in mainland and abroad) and PLA troops r China's most reliable allies.

4. For national goal (Yep i think u guess right here), in some areas & foreign policy China is the game ruler not the game player.

BTW i just wanna tell u here PDF is a international forum not like ur domestic kindergarten, some ur words and posts could indicate the mainstream ideas from ur country but how stupid & childish it is. GROW UP KIDS !

LOL poor guy. Too young, too simple, too naive !

Above my post,
1. I have explain the reasons why huge different development between China and Vietnam(Wars) during past years.

2. Also i have introduced how China's friend/enemy changes (in Cold War former S.U and Vietnam were the enemy and the West like U.S was friend, after S.U crashed new Russia is the friend and U.S become the competitor but both China & U.S still work together in economy and diplomacy).

3. I have clearly told u China did not beg for any country, if necessary China will become ur helper and if necessary China will become ur enemy. The Chinese ppl(in mainland and abroad) and PLA troops r China's most reliable allies.

4. For national goal (Yep i think u guess right here), in some areas & foreign policy China is the game ruler not the game player.

BTW i just wanna tell u here PDF is a international forum not like ur domestic kindergarten, some ur words and posts could indicate the mainstream ideas from ur country but how stupid & childish it is. GROW UP KIDS !

Ok, I'm kid, you're old man and you right about 1,2,3,4 ( I don't want waste my time to discuss this bullshit).

So what made Vietnamese became USA's dog when we shake hand with USA and cooperation in some section!?
And what made you were not like that when your chinese guy (shutter) make that insult on us!?

Even you chinese said it by yourself in sometime: Vietnam must became like North Korean, divided and under your arm, against USA, that will show loyalty to China, But now Vietnam unified, become friend with any country to want be friend with us, and not give up at before your hegemony in SCS, so Vietnam was became betrayer and USA's dog in your damn eyes...

If you don't know what's problem so shut up your mouth and think again before you try to show off your wise and knowledge :coffee:

US will not allow its allies to engage in shooting fights as this will greatly affect its interest. Taiwan is just overreacting and so overly dramatic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom