What's new

US refuses to condemn shooting of fisherman

Well if the Philippines was in our Visa Waiver Program, the entire Philippines would be deserted.:rofl: That's why we try to keep them off as much as possible.

lessen to yourself admiral general why not just play COD all day your not even contributing to anything useful i told you playing games is fun but in the real world its different ok no run along now the adults are talking!

lessen to yourself admiral general why not just play COD all day your not even contributing to anything useful i told you playing games is fun but in the real world its different ok no run along now the adults are talking!

First I do not like video games, x box what not. They are pointless. But most importantly :

Kid, like I said before concentrate on your high school studies in your god forsaken barrio and quit focusing on rap music and gang banging. I know its difficult when you are surrounded by village idiots you like and admire, but with a little perseverance you might actually have a future in driving a tuk-tuk. Good luck to you and come back when you have gained a little maturity and some sense.

PS. I wasn't kidding about the visa thing. As I understand it, there is a 15 year wait for Pinoy immigrants to gain entry to the U.S. My college buddy who serve in the US embassy in the Philippines regaled us of how Pinoys out of desperation would try every trick to try to obtain a tourist visa.

And why should i care because i only go to America to work and play not work my @$$ off sure some are but some are professionals so what's wrong you tried of play games on the PC? Try PS3 then

I'm sure China is delighted to see this squabble gets worse by the unequivocal support for their lost brothers. LMAO!

US lauds PH for expression of regret over Taiwan incident

“We applaud President Aquino and his government’s expression of regret over this incident [and] the fact that they’ve agreed to an investigation… We’re glad that they’re gonna work these things out as democracies do,”

Oh my gosh another SLAP on Taiwan's FACE :rofl:

Haha buti nga mga gago in your faces blanks hahahaha :rofl: ops bawal ng asar talo hahahahaha jerks !

heto reakyon nya after

2u93fp0.png

:omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom