What's new

US promised India help if China attacked during 1971Indo-Pak war

I thought it was a blunder of your elders who agreed to accept 2 land which are separated by a huge country.....it was distance which made you loose BD.... looks like our elder played smart

don't blaim Bengali culture for it ...India has more diversity than this.....

India is based on unity in diversity, pakistan wad formed based on homogeneousity. they wanted all muslim. These muslims talk bout koran saying not to distinguish based on color, same ppl post video on you tube showing india dark small and skiny, while pakistani tall fair and well build. shame on you guys.

@ topic:bangla freedom fight happened in winter, china had main obstacle rough weather. American administration never liked indra gandhi. they bad mouthed about her. whdn thy learn that there ally pakistan was beaten badly by ordinary bengalies, they were gone mad. Nixon was a dog.

I repeat again, bangla inependence was won by bengalese, indian participated at very end and conclude the war. the victory belong to every Bangladeshi.

In fact india saved 90,000 pakistani soldiers, bengali were furious on them and thy wanted to kill them. Pakistan should be thankful to us.

other side of the story was US egging China to attack India during the 71 war.

So it seems the US was playing both sides.....push China to attack and then when India asks the US for help, india would come under the American influence...... Does this analysis sound right or wrong?

So it seems the US was playing both sides.....push China to attack and then when India asks the US for help, india would come under the American influence...... Does this analysis sound right or wrong?

It shouldn't shock anyone really

America should never be trusted by anyone other than Israelis

other side of the story was US egging China to attack India during the 71 war.

That's exactly what I read yesterday so I was a bit shocked to see the title and not sure which side to believe. The version I read yesterday

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain | The World Reporter: News Opinion and Analysis

Shows that Soviet and India is on one side and US/China/Pakistan is on the other side. China/US didn't make any move due to Soviet Union's threat.

India will soon learn as we Pakistanis did that the US is an unreliable ally that cannot be trusted.

That's exactly what I read yesterday so I was a bit shocked to see the title and not sure which side to believe. The version I read yesterday

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain | The World Reporter: News Opinion and Analysis

Shows that Soviet and India is on one side and US/China/Pakistan is on the other side. China/US didn't make any move due to Soviet Union's threat.

Kissinger revealed that Nixon sent a message to India that West Pakistan was an American red line. He was saying that to make Pakistanis feel that America was doing a favour for them. In fact I read that as America stating frack up East Pakistan we do not care about it

Kissinger revealed that Nixon sent a message to India that West Pakistan was an American red line. He was saying that to make Pakistanis feel that America was doing a favour for them. In fact I read that as America stating frack up East Pakistan we do not care about it

Don't Insult Dr. Kissinger like that, China and the Soviet Union were about to Nuke each other and Pakistan-India war in Bangladesh, was another game if all went to plan the Soviet Union, China, India, Pakistan would have been bleed dry and ensured American dominance we are fine with Nuclear War as long as China & the Soviet Union nuked each other added India to the war and Pakistan weakened.

No it would have turned into nuclear warfare if the soviet union intervened against china, in actual reality the US was never going to help India it was false hope, it would have been a win-win with the USA.

Don't Insult Dr. Kissinger like that, China and the Soviet Union were about to Nuke each other and Pakistan-India war in Bangladesh, was another game if all went to plan the Soviet Union, China, India, Pakistan would have been bleed dry and ensured American dominance we are fine with Nuclear War as long as China & the Soviet Union nuked each other added India to the war and Pakistan weakened.

No it would have turned into nuclear warfare if the soviet union intervened against china, in actual reality the US was never going to help India it was false hope, it would have been a win-win with the USA.

Yea yea I have seen a number of your comments on other threads and in all your statements you have a streak of hatred for Pakistan. That is not healthy.

Back to thread No one should ever trust Americans

Yea yea I have seen a number of your comments on other threads and in all your statements you have a streak of hatred for Pakistan. That is not healthy.

Back to thread No one should ever trust Americans

I have never had a hatred for pakistan it was simple smart remarks it's merely a game of power as Kissinger would say Soviet Union China India destroy each other pakistan weakened ensures american dominance.

I have never had a hatred for pakistan it was simple smart remarks it's merely a game of power as Kissinger would say Soviet Union China India destroy each other pakistan weakened ensures american dominance.

Call it what you want there is always an edge to belittle Pakistan to your recent posts that I have seen. All you and I are doing is speculating and you would be wise to remember that backing ones own opinion is rather self serving

Back to topic Americans are not to be trusted

Call it what you want there is always an edge to belittle Pakistan to your recent posts that I have seen. All you and I are doing is speculating and you would be wise to remember that backing ones own opinion is rather self serving

Back to topic Americans are not to be trusted

It's not as simple as you say one's assumption never really works, you can't really base a simple comment on one opinion, I just call it like it is, and as Kissinger would say it was best to divide.

Discussed countless times.

Brah...
NO on other threads it is mostly discussed whether america would have attacked india during the war but america promising to help india is being discussed first time

India will Never forget what USA did by Sending US Acs against India No matter how much Indo-US relation get Matured there will always be a trust Deficit in our realation ...

on the Other Hand we would never Forget the Helping hands of Russia the way they Stood like a wall infront of US navy :smitten: ... Indian will always be a Friend of Russia our Most Trusted Ally along with Israel
flag_ani.gif
flag32.gif
1495.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom