What's new

US Presidential Elections 2008 Results

ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Obama wins in earliest vote
Updated at: 1030 PST, Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NEW HAMPSHIRE: Democrat Barack Obama came up a big winner in the presidential race in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, where the nation's first Election Day votes were cast and counted early Tuesday.

Obama defeated Republican John McCain 15-6. Independent Ralph Nader was also on the ballot, but received no votes.

The first voter, following a tradition established in 1948, was picked ahead of the midnight voting and the rest of the town's registered voters followed suit in Tuesday's first minutes.

Obama wins in earliest vote

Please post all US Presidential result related reports here.

Obama has won the election and is the 44th president of the United States of America!

Man not good news for us muslims and specialy PAK i do hope he makes changes in US and i hope he does not do any drama GOD help us all ! but who knows he might be just alright i sure hope so.

A great day in the history of the United States of America. I think today is as historic a day as the day of abolition of slavery and the day Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave his historic speech.

Obama has won the election and is the 44th president of the United States of America!

So, did u vote Mr. Gpit?

A great Victory for Obama, like he says, "A change has come".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom