What's new

US preparing “significantly larger military attack” on Syria – Report

And Yzd, you can come and stay with us in our new built doomsday inground condo..
5.jpg

I'm coming running for my matha fecking life!

is this something you've been exposed to while playing in the bunkers? :lol:

What's with him and the bunkers .-.?

No, they won't confront the US, history speaks for itself. If they wish to do so, the US will send them back to the stone age in a matter of few hours.

No if anything history does proves is Russia successfully defending India against both the US and China in a war against Pakistan 1971.
Do not underestimate the russians.

No if anything history does proves is Russia successfully defending India against both the US and China in a war against Pakistan 1971.
Do not underestimate the russians.

If you wanted to put it that way then be it, but communism is dead now :lol: As the Russian FM said last week " The days when we used to fight for other nations are gone "

I'm guessing they probably lock him up in one regularly. All the positive energy and vibrations he is emitting is probably tough to handle in real life....
So much of an obsession bro don't you think? :lol:

We have biological weapons anyday to deal with the massive muslim block.Nuclear weapons are too expensive for expending on arab nations.Bioweaponry costs are 1$ per kill. compare to nuclear whose cost 800$ per kill.Plus with advanced chimeras like ebolapox,superplague the fatality time is 48 hours.

Money is no matter for us even if nuclear whose cost 10,000$ per kill we can afford it.

stop being retard Bengali babu.

Back
Top Bottom