What's new

US preparing “significantly larger military attack” on Syria – Report

LoLz. What have I created? When the Russian can build a stealthy fighter jet, please come back to me and we can talk about it :lol:
United States Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hellz, the Russians don't even have drones on them :lol:

The Chinese are smart, but the Russians happen to have an unbearable eago :lol:

Russia needs a pre-emptive strike to defeat USA in a nuclear war, while it won't stand a chance in a second strike nuclear deterrence.

Since Russia can only rely their landbased ICBMs, and these are all the ICBMs they can count on.

189 Topol ICBMs
78 Topol-M ICBMs
18 Yars ICBMs

But the problem is that both Topol and Topol-M only got single warhead, only the RS-24 Yars has 3-6 MIRVed warheads.

Also, these ICBMs are totally exposed, not hidden within the deep underground tunnel, it looks like 1/3 of these ICBMs can survive against a pre-emptive strike from USA.

In conclusion, Russia needs to unleash all there ICBMs in a pre-emptive strike against USA in order to win the nuclear war.

In conclusion, Russia needs to unleash all there ICBMs in a pre-emptive against USA in order to win the nuclear war.

Russia can't defeat the US. They didn't continue developing their military machine as they used to be.

Mind telling me why China continues working hard on its own military machine? Well, my friend, I think you already know the answer ;).

Russia can't defeat the US. They didn't continue developing their military machine as they used to be.

Mind telling me why China continues working hard on its own military machine? Well, my friend, I think you already know the answer ;).

Bro, we still got a 1.4 billion population to feed, so to spend all of our resources into the military spending is not a good option for us.

All China needs is a strong credible deterrence to ensure its existence.

Bro, we still got a 1.4 billion population to feed, so to spend all of our resources into the military spending is not a good option for us.

All China needs is a strong credible deterrent to ensure its existence.

I don't think that the development of Chian's military machine had ever cause an economic crisis, I'm just saying that the Chinese are doing their best to stay wide awake.

I don't think that the development of Chian's military machine had ever cause an economic crisis, I'm just saying that the Chinese are doing their best to stay wide awake.

Sure, even a 4-5% of GDP on the military spending won't cause a lot of harm, but definitely not 20% like the USSR.

I'd say that we should make less noise before we come out with something.

We have biological weapons anyday to deal with the massive muslim block.Nuclear weapons are too expensive for expending on arab nations.Bioweaponry costs are 1$ per kill. compare to nuclear whose cost 800$ per kill.Plus with advanced chimeras like ebolapox,superplague the fatality time is 48 hours.

So will your Russia unleash biological weapons only on Arabs, or on entire global Islam with millions of Muslims in almost every part of the world?

I hope the great Russians spare us Pakistanis and Indonesians etc (and their 15 million Muslims too) :kiss3:

Okay :lol: Let's see how are you going to handle the F-22, F-35, and the B2 bombers.

Kolchuga type passive radars are sufficient for B-2 and F-35. Secondly , most F-22 and F-35 will be destroyed in the first wave of rusian nuclear weapons that will impact the US mainland air bases and munition depots,military and civilian ports in 17 minutes. 1/3 of SSBN's of US Navy .The minuteman's at montana will be in the air within 10 minutes of russian missiles in transit . The time that the minuteman missiles will take will be 35 minutes to impact Moscow and other cities .Likely modus operandi of the operation of this weapon should be airburst .

In the next few hours after it becomes clear to the Ohio submarines captain that all contact has been lost and the satellites affirm nuclear detonation ,they will initiate procedures for use of Tridents on pre set targets like command bunkers of the ministry of defense,cold launch silos,munition depots ,possibly deep earth cities also but it will be unsuccessful for the deep earth cities. Also the Moscow underground metro will be targetted as a large population will be presumed to be sheltered.Targets in Moscow like Sharpavo ,Chekhov outpost,Ramenki,Voronovo bunker will be also targetted each by about 5-10 warheads to assure destruction of military command centers in Moscow. 48 warheads are also targetted on Chekhov outpost as it is another critical bunker in Moscow and reported to be connected to the deep earth cities in Urals like Yamantau via an Underground railroad.

%5 is decent enough to keep China up to date. And No, China will never go through what the USSR had gone through, simply they are different

Sure, even a 4-5% of GDP on the military spending won't cause a lot of harm, but definitely not 20% like the USSR.

I'd say that we should make less noise before we come out with something.

I never heard China making any noise at all :what:

Russia needs a pre-emptive strike to defeat USA in a nuclear war, while it won't stand a chance in a second strike nuclear deterrence.

Since Russia can only rely their landbased ICBMs, and these are all the ICBMs they can count on.

189 Topol ICBMs
78 Topol-M ICBMs
18 Yars ICBMs

But the problem is that both Topol and Topol-M only got single warhead, only the RS-24 Yars has 3-6 MIRVed warheads.

Also, these ICBMs are totally exposed, not hidden within the deep underground tunnel, it looks like 1/3 of these ICBMs can survive against a pre-emptive strike from USA.

In conclusion, Russia needs to unleash all there ICBMs in a pre-emptive strike against USA in order to win the nuclear war.

You have forget Ur-100n whose primary purpose is to target countervalue targets like cities,airbases,naval ports.

The Voivedas,Topols,yars are for counterforce targets like Cheyenne or the shallow underground command centers of USA.

Bro, stop dreaming about deafting the US, you will never be able to do so, that's for sure :lol:

Kolchuga type passive radars are sufficient for B-2 and F-35. Secondly , most F-22 and F-35 will be destroyed in the first wave of rusian nuclear weapons that will impact the US mainland air bases and munition depots,military and civilian ports in 17 minutes. 1/3 of SSBN's of US Navy .The minuteman's at montana will be in the air within 10 minutes of russian missiles in transit . The time that the minuteman missiles will take will be 35 minutes to impact Moscow and other cities .Likely modus operandi of the operation of this weapon should be airburst .

In the next few hours after it becomes clear to the Ohio submarines captain that all contact has been lost and the satellites affirm nuclear detonation ,they will initiate procedures for use of Tridents on pre set targets like command bunkers of the ministry of defense,cold launch silos,munition depots ,possibly deep earth cities also but it will be unsuccessful for the deep earth cities. Also the Moscow underground metro will be targetted as a large population will be presumed to be sheltered.Targets in Moscow like Sharpavo ,Chekhov outpost,Ramenki,Voronovo bunker will be also targetted each by about 5-10 warheads to assure destruction of military command centers in Moscow. 48 warheads are also targetted on Chekhov outpost as it is another critical bunker in Moscow and reported to be connected to the deep earth cities in Urals like Yamantau via an Underground railroad.

You have forget Ur-100n whose primary purpose is to target countervalue targets like cities,airbases,naval ports.

The Voivedas,Topols,yars are for counterforce targets like Cheyenne or the shallow underground command centers of USA.

These missiles would be useful in a pre-emptive strike to devastate USA.

However, if USA did initiate a pre-emptive strike, then they would be all gone.

Bro, stop dreaming about deafting the US, you will never be able to do so, that's for sure :lol:

We just need to make our population Survive and ensure decimation of US military and its population. That is the main thing .As long as we have the deep earth cities ,civil defense and underground town network,we will win it out in a nuclear war.

2/3's of them will be in the air.It will the voivedas whose fueling time is 1 hour and handling is troublesome will be lost.Those would be lost in the trident assault,provided they are launched from the Barents Sea as impact time will be 12 minutes .

Good, the landbased liquid-fuel ICBM seems to be underrated most of time.

Back
Top Bottom