What's new

US Politics

Trump’s already got an excuse for a November loss: the election will be “rigged"
He's right. Crooked Hillary and co. will try to cheat him just like they cheated Bernie for the Democrat Nomination.

He's right. Crooked Hillary and co. will try to cheat him just like they cheated Bernie for the Democrat Nomination.

As always, you have no proof, you make accusations without proof, and the best you can do is show e-mails that prove that *surprise* the DNC prefer a veteran Democrat than an outsider who just joined the party for their platform! That's hardly a secret.

You have no proof that the DNC acted on that preference though.

Im interested in the conspiracy theory you'll come up with about how Hillary actually cheated Trump, instead of just the crying of 'rigged!'

In anycase, Bernie is perfect proof of what I'm about to say...

Gore never contested the Bush win even though he had every right to, much more so than Trump will ever have a right to.

Hillary never contested Obama's win in 2008 even though that race was much closer than the one between Hillary and Bernie.

Bernie supported Hillary, he did not call for riots, he knows he lost and he took it with dignity and grace.

He knows that more so than each individual election and individual politician, a history of peaceful transition of power is so much more important to American Democracy. If accusations of rigging without hard proof become commonplace among the contenders, we will see American Democracy take a real dive.

Trump should learn something about losing with grace and dignity, but I don't expect him to.

:disagree: If he's going to do it anyways hopefully he takes it too far and gets arrested. He will definitely be repudiated by the leadership of both sides.

Trump’s already got an excuse for a November loss: the election will be “rigged"

He is going to go all the way. If he can't win, he'll try to disrupt the peaceful transition of power as much as possible. He will foment civil unrest with his accusations designed to soothe his bruised ego.

The problem is that he does have a point, and that there will be enough skeptics of the process to side with him. Further, enough of those skeptics will come from the Bernie Sanders camp.

What the DNC did was no different than dictatorships who claimed %99 of the votes. Not %100 because that would be too obvious. %99 will do just fine.

Trump is not doing this for love of country but for love of Trump and the Trump brand. If he does not become President, even if he lose any appeal in any way, he can still later declare how magnificent he was when he ran for President that how that office was taken away from him. He will work hard to portray himself a victim with no parallel in American history. You were a black slave and your children taken away from you ? Pfft. Nothing compares to what I have suffered at the hands of the Democrats.

Rigged elections shouldn't scare the GOP anyhow!
Remember 2000?

Just sayin', Tay.

Good to see, Gold Star Khan family controversy is taking a toll on Trump. :usflag::cheers:

GOP congressman: I’m voting for Clinton
Colin Campbell 5 hours ago

Rep. Richard Hanna, R-N.Y., broke party ranks Tuesday and announced that he would vote for Hillary Clinton in November.

“While I disagree with her on many issues, I will vote for Mrs. Clinton,” he wrote in an op-ed on Syracuse.com.

There have been several high-profile critics of Donald Trump among Republican members of Congress, including some who said they would not vote for their own party’s nominee in the general election. However, Hanna is the first to say he would cast his ballot for Trump’s Democratic opponent.

In a separate interview with Syracuse.com, Hanna said his decision was motivated by Trump’s recent comments about a Muslim American family whose son heroically died in the Iraq War in 2004. The soldier’s father, Khizr Khan, passionately criticized Trump during last week’s Democratic National Convention. Trump pushed back in interviews and on Twitter, questioning why Khan’s wife was silent during the speech.

“I saw that and felt incensed,” Hanna told the outlet of Trump’s response. “I was stunned by the callousness of his comments.”

He added: “I think Trump is a national embarrassment. Is he really the guy you want to have the nuclear codes?”

Last edited:
....Have you ever seen Hillary lie about something so inconsequential as NFL sending a letter to him about their dissatisfaction on the time of the presidential debates? .....

SURE. Killary lied about having to make an emergency landing in Bosnia with AAA and snipers firing as they ran off the tarmac. ALL BULLSHIT ! Video shows she was greeted by a little girl bearing flowers, kisses and hugs from dignataries and she walked off without so much as a firecracker going off. Pretty 'inconsequential'. Killary is a skank.

...You have no proof that the DNC acted on that preference though....

Please.

If Trump were president in 2004 Capt. Khan, thousands of other American sons and daughters and countless Iraqis' would still be alive. Trump was against the Iraq war. Killary voted FOR the war so in a way she had a hand in Capt. Khans' death. I wonder if the Khan family knows about that bit of info ? Way to go, Killary !!:usflag:

The problem is that he does have a point, and that there will be enough skeptics of the process to side with him. Further, enough of those skeptics will come from the Bernie Sanders camp.

What the DNC did was no different than dictatorships who claimed %99 of the votes. Not %100 because that would be too obvious. %99 will do just fine.

Trump is not doing this for love of country but for love of Trump and the Trump brand. If he does not become President, even if he lose any appeal in any way, he can still later declare how magnificent he was when he ran for President that how that office was taken away from him. He will work hard to portray himself a victim with no parallel in American history. You were a black slave and your children taken away from you ? Pfft. Nothing compares to what I have suffered at the hands of the Democrats.

I've done a lookthrough of the leaked emails using dnc as the keyword. The most i've seen is a definite preference for Hillary, which is not surprising given the different status of Bernie and Hillary in the party. One is an outsider, the other is a veteran party member.

I haven't seen any smoking gun that the DNC rigged the primaries though. If you have smoking gun proof about DNC supported vote rigging and not just dnc staffers complaining about Bernie, please provide a link to the relevant DNC email, or an article with the relevant DNC email, so I can look through for it.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q...o=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

SURE. Killary lied about having to make an emergency landing in Bosnia with AAA and snipers firing as they ran off the tarmac. ALL BULLSHIT !

True, I forgot about that. Alright then they both have problems there.

Please.

If Trump were president in 2004 Capt. Khan, thousands of other American sons and daughters and countless Iraqis' would still be alive. Trump was against the Iraq war. Killary voted FOR the war so in a way she had a hand in Capt. Khans' death. I wonder if the Khan family knows about that bit of info ? Way to go, Killary !!:usflag:

If Obama or Hillary were president in 2000 we would have never invaded Iraq in the first place. Bush was pushing for it based on family grudges with bad intelligence with probably some pushing from his vp. It's irrelevant, neither here nor there.

As for her hand in it, she admits she made a mistake, she can't turn back time and vote the other way knowing Bush was going to forgo diplomacy. Despite that mistake, she is still a better candidate than Trump, and the father recognizes this with all the bad that Trump can do, and with the absolute lack of control Trump has shown.

Most importantly and pertinent to his role if he was president, is both his lack of knowledge on foreign policy, and how easily he is baited.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...n_told_the_truth_about_her_iraq_war_vote.html

In response, Clinton acknowledged, as she has on previous occasions, that she’d made a mistake. But she also offered an explanation for her vote, something she has rarely done in the past. President Bush, she told the audience, had made a “very explicit appeal” that “getting this vote would be a strong piece of leverage in order to finish the inspections.” In other words, a resolution to use force would prod Saddam Hussein into readmitting U.N. inspectors, so they could continue their mission of verifying whether or not he had destroyed his chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons sites. In other words, Clinton was now claiming she voted the way she did in the interests of diplomacy; the problem was that Bush went back on his word—he invaded before giving the inspectors enough time.

The evidence is clear. On Oct. 10, 2002, during the Senate debate on a resolution to authorize the use of force in Iraq, Clinton rose to express her highly qualified support. First, though, she criticized the idea of attacking Saddam then and there, either alone or “with any allies we can muster.” Such a course, she said, “is fraught with danger,” in part because “it would set a precedent that could come back to haunt us,” legitimizing invasions that Russia might launch against Georgia, India against Pakistan, or China against Taiwan.

“So,” she continued, “the question is, how do we do our best to both diffuse the threat Saddam Hussein poses to his people, the region, including Israel, and the United States—and, at the same time, work to maximize our international support and strengthen the United Nations.”

She went on to say that there was “no perfect approach to this thorny dilemma” and that “people of good faith and high intelligence can reach diametrically opposing conclusions.” But, she concluded, “I believe the best course is to go to the United Nations for a strong resolution” that calls “for complete, unlimited inspections with cooperation expected and demanded” from Saddam.

“If we get the resolution the president seeks, and Saddam complies,” Clinton added, “disarmament can proceed and the threat can be eliminated. … If we get the resolution and Saddam does not comply, we can attack him with far more support and legitimacy than we would have otherwise.” This international support is “crucial,” she added, because, “after shots are fired and bombs are dropped, not all consequences are predictable.”

Then came, from today’s vantage, the key passage: “Even though the resolution before the Senate is not as strong as I would like in requiring the diplomatic route first … I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible. Because bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely—and because a good faith effort by the United States, even if it fails, will bring more allies and legitimacy to our cause—I have concluded, after careful and serious consideration, that a vote for the resolution best serves the security of our nation. If we were to defeat this resolution or pass it with only a few Democrats, I am concerned that those who want to pretend this problem will go away with delay will oppose any United Nations resolution calling for unrestricted inspections.”

She added, “This is a difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Any vote that may lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction. … My vote is not, however, a vote for any new doctrine of preemption or for unilateralism or for the arrogance of American power or purpose.” A vote for the resolution, she argued, “is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him: Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.”

...True, I forgot about that. Alright then they both have problems there....
...If Obama or Hillary were president in 2000 we would have never invaded Iraq in the first place.

EVERY politician is a bullshit artist. Some are better than others. If they weren't they wouldn't be politicians. Killary voted FOR the war.:usflag:

EVERY politician is a bullshit artist. Some are better than others. If they weren't they wouldn't be politicians. Killary voted FOR the war.:usflag:

Not to forget she was also in favor of destroying Libya and Syria, giving rise to ISIS and al-Nusra.

Killary has the blood of every ISIS victim on her hands.

1470177254978.jpg
1470177293550.jpg

Look up Bill Clintons draft record. Artful Dodger, to say the least. Plus, being the 'leader of the free world' he could have banged any chick he wanted yet he banged a fat one, left his spunk on her dress and then looked into the cameras a hundred times and lied about it. And then, he was impeached for it. Good guy.:rofl:
Red Herring!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom