What's new

US Politics

Owned. :omghaha:

13658947_1643419812640036_1271497198292270260_n.jpg

The demagogue seems to be in hot waters after the Russian hackers comment. The idiot actually tried to take his remarks back by saying he was only being sarcastic. :omghaha:

Hillary Clinton is the first woman to ever lead a presidential ticket of a major party in the United States.

Great speech, she spoke of unity, optimism, humility and fortitude in her speech.

She also warned the nation of a hateful demagogue “who got rich by conning his workers, peddling fear” and that “he does not have the right temperament to become president”.

Here are some of Hillary’s DNC 2016 Speech – Main Points:

02db73392873f272ba0fc2fd73c3f662.jpg

Transcript of Hillary’s DNC speech.

"And Bill, that conversation we started in the law library 45 years ago is still going strong. It's lasted through good times that filled us with joy, and hard times that tested us. "

"And for those of you out there who are just getting to know Tim Kaine – you're soon going to understand why the people of Virginia keep promoting him: from city council and mayor, to Governor, and now Senator. He'll make the whole country proud as our Vice President. "

"And I want to thank Bernie Sanders. Bernie, your campaign inspired millions of Americans, particularly the young people who threw their hearts and souls into our primary. You've put economic and social justice issues front and center, where they belong.

And to all of your supporters here and around the country: I want you to know, I've heard you. Your cause is our cause. Our country needs your ideas, energy, and passion. That's the only way we can turn our progressive platform into real change for America. We wrote it together – now let's go out there and make it happen together."

"America is once again at a moment of reckoning. Powerful forces are threatening to pull us apart. Bonds of trust and respect are fraying.

And just as with our founders, there are no guarantees. It truly is up to us. We have to decide whether we all will work together so we all can rise together."

"Our country's motto is e pluribus unum: out of many, we are one. Will we stay true to that motto?

Well, we heard Donald Trump's answer last week at his convention. He wants to divide us - from the rest of the world, and from each other.

He's betting that the perils of today's world will blind us to its unlimited promise. He's taken the Republican Party a long way... from "Morning in America" to "Midnight in America." He wants us to fear the future and fear each other.

Well, a great Democratic President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, came up with the perfect rebuke to Trump more than eighty years ago, during a much more perilous time. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

"We will not build a wall. Instead, we will build an economy where everyone who wants a good paying job can get one."

"We will not ban a religion. We will work with all Americans and our allies to fight and defeat terrorism."

"Too many people haven't had a pay raise since the crash.

There's too much inequality. Too little social mobility. Too much paralysis in Washington. Too many threats at home and abroad.

But just look at the strengths we bring as Americans to meet these challenges. We have the most dynamic and diverse people in the world. We have the most tolerant and generous young people we've ever had. We have the most powerful military. The most innovative entrepreneurs. The most enduring values."

"Freedom and equality, justice and opportunity. We should be so proud that these words are associated with us."

"So don't let anyone tell you that our country is weak. We're not. Don't let anyone tell you we don't have what it takes. We do.

And most of all, don't believe anyone who says: “I alone can fix it.”

Those were actually Donald Trump's words in Cleveland. And they should set off alarm bells for all of us.

Really? I alone can fix it? Isn't he forgetting? Troops on the front lines.

Police officers and fire fighters who run toward danger. Doctors and nurses who care for us. Teachers who change lives.

Entrepreneurs who see possibilities in every problem. Mothers who lost children to violence and are building a movement to keep other kids safe.

He's forgetting every last one of us. Americans don't say: “I alone can fix it.” We say: “We'll fix it together."

"Our economy is so much stronger than when they took office. Nearly 15 million new private-sector jobs.Twenty million more Americans with health insurance. And an auto industry that just had its best year ever.That's real progress. "

"We're still facing deep-seated problems that developed long before the recession and have stayed with us through the recovery.

I've gone around our country talking to working families. And I've heard from so many of you who feel like the economy just isn't working.

Some of you are frustrated – even furious. And you know what??? You're right. It's not yet working the way it should.

Americans are willing to work – and work hard. But right now, an awful lot of people feel there is less and less respect for the work they do. And less respect for them, period.

Democrats are the party of working people. But we haven't done a good enough job showing that we get what you're going through, and that we're going to do something about it.

So I want to tell you tonight how we will empower Americans to live better lives.

My primary mission as President will be to create more opportunity and more good jobs with rising wages right here in the United States... From my first day in office to my last! Especially in places that for too long have been left out and left behind."

"And here's what I believe. I believe America thrives when the middle class thrives. I believe that our economy isn't working the way it should because our democracy isn't working the way it should."

"If you believe that companies should share profits, not pad executive bonuses, join us. If you believe the minimum wage should be a living wage… and no one working full time should have to raise their children in poverty… join us.

If you believe that every man, woman, and child in America has the right to affordable health care…join us. If you believe that we should say “no” to unfair trade deals... that we should stand up to China... that we should support our steelworkers and autoworkers and homegrown manufacturers…join us.

If you believe we should expand Social Security and protect a woman's right to make her own health care decisions… join us.

And yes, if you believe that your working mother, wife, sister, or daughter deserves equal pay… join us... Let's make sure this economy works for everyone, not just those at the top"

"In my first 100 days, we will work with both parties to pass the biggest investment in new, good-paying jobs since World War II. Jobs in manufacturing, clean energy, technology and innovation, small business, and infrastructure.

If we invest in infrastructure now, we'll not only create jobs today, but lay the foundation for the jobs of the future. And we will transform the way we prepare our young people for those jobs."

"We're going to help more people learn a skill or practice a trade and make a good living doing it. We're going to give small businesses a boost. Make it easier to get credit. Way too many dreams die in the parking lots of banks."

donald-trump-funny-face-300x300.jpg

But Trump, he's a businessman. He must know something about the economy.

Well, let's take a closer look. In Atlantic City, 60 miles from here, you'll find contractors and small businesses who lost everything because Donald Trump refused to pay his bills. Now remember what the President said last night -- don't boo, vote.

People who did the work and needed the money, and didn't get it – not because he couldn't pay them, but because he wouldn't pay them. He just stiffed them. That sales pitch he's making to be your president? Put your faith in him – and you'll win big? That's the same sales pitch he made to all those small businesses.

Then Trump walked away, and left working people holding the bag.

He also talks a big game about putting America First. Please explain to me what part of America First leads him to make Trump ties in China, not Colorado. Trump suits in Mexico, not Michigan. Trump furniture in Turkey, not Ohio. Trump picture frames in India, not Wisconsin.

Donald Trump says he wants to make America great again – well, he could start by actually making things in America again.":enjoy:

"I'm proud to stand by our allies in NATO against any threat they face, including from Russia.

I've laid out my strategy for defeating ISIS. We will strike their sanctuaries from the air, and support local forces taking them out on the ground. We will surge our intelligence so that we detect and prevent attacks before they happen. We will disrupt their efforts online to reach and radicalize young people in our country. It won't be easy or quick, but make no mistake – we will prevail. "

"Now Donald Trump says, and this is a quote, “I know more about ISIS than the generals do….”

No, Donald, you don't. He thinks that he knows more than our military because he claimed our armed forces are “a disaster.”

Well, I've had the privilege to work closely with our troops and our veterans for many years, including as a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. I know how wrong he is."

"Ask yourself: Does Donald Trump have the temperament to be Commander-in-Chief? Donald Trump can't even handle the rough-and-tumble of a presidential campaign. He loses his cool at the slightest provocation. When he's gotten a tough question from a reporter. When he's challenged in a debate. When he sees a protestor at a rally. Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.

I can't put it any better than Jackie Kennedy did after the Cuban Missile Crisis. She said that what worried President Kennedy during that very dangerous time was that a war might be started – not by big men with self-control and restraint, but by little men – the ones moved by fear and pride."

"America's strength doesn't come from lashing out. Strength relies on smarts, judgment, cool resolve, and the precise and strategic application of power. That's the kind of Commander-in-Chief I pledge to be. "

"And we will stand up against mean and divisive rhetoric wherever it comes from. You know, for the past year, many people made the mistake of laughing off Donald Trump's comments – excusing him as an entertainer just putting on a show. They think he couldn't possibly mean all the horrible things he says – like when he called women “pigs.”

Or said that an American judge couldn't be fair because of his Mexican heritage. Or when he mocks andmimics a reporter with a disability. Or insults prisoners of war like John McCain –a true hero and patriot who deserves our respect.

At first, I admit, I couldn't believe he meant it either. It was just too hard to fathom – that someone who wants to lead our nation could say those things. Could be like that.

But here's the sad truth: There is no other Donald Trump...This is it. And in the end, it comes down to what Donald Trump doesn't get: that America is great – because America is good.

So enough with the bigotry and bombast. Donald Trump's not offering real change. He's offering empty promises. What are we offering? A bold agenda to improve the lives of people across our country - to keep you safe, to get you good jobs, and to give your kids the opportunities they deserve. The choice is clear, my friends."

"Every generation of Americans has come together to make our country freer, fairer, and stronger. None of us ever have or can do it alone. "

"Yes, the world is watching what we do. Yes, America's destiny is ours to choose. So let's be stronger together, my fellow Americans. Let’s look to the future with courage and confidence. Let’s build a better tomorrow for our beloved children and our beloved country. And when we do, America will be greater than ever."

The demagogue seems to be in hot waters after the Russian hackers comment. The idiot actually tried to take his remarks back by saying he was only being sarcastic. :omghaha:
The man is a joke and one of the most embarrassing and disgraceful presidential candidates ever. :D

Last edited:
amazing Donald Trump rally

this guy is awesome, a real human being, straight talker no bs, and crooked hillary clinton is like an evil robot.

go Trump ! :usflag:

Anyone see this great speech? A riposte to the Trump pushed idea that Muslims can't integrate, can't be patriotic, and can't be American.

Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I’ve Made a Lot of Sacrifices'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-father-fallen-soldier-ive-made-lot/story?id=41015051

Drumpf said:
Donald Trump claimed that he had in fact sacrificed by employing “thousands and thousands of people.” He also suggested that Khan’s wife didn’t speak because she was forbidden to as a Muslim and questioned whether Khan’s words were his own.

Seriously, f&ck Trump.

Looks like the Democrats are still the party of the Klan :lol:

hillary[1].jpg

Michael Bastasch

Democratic operatives made fun of a black woman’s name in an email chain recently leaked by the website Wikileaks.

An email with Scott Comer, the finance chief of staff and LGBT finance director for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Zachary Allen with the firm TIPAH Consulting, makes fun of LaQueenia Gibson’s name. Gibson is an executive assistant for the company Haddad Brands.

“LaQueenia is a NAME!” Allen wrote to Comer in May, 2016. “I’m sorry, boo. I hope you got a raise with this title.”

Allen is a Democratic campaign consultant who has been paid thousands of dollars by the DNC. A Federal Election Commission (FEC) report for 2015 shows Allen was paid $10,500 for “Fundraising Consulting” in September, 2015. The email was reported earlier on Fox News host Sean Hannity’s website.

Allen’s remarks were in response to an email from Comer saying “just kill me now.” Comer was commenting on an email sent from Rob Smith, the chief product officer at Haddad.

“I’m encouraging a phone call next week,” Smith wrote in May, 2016. “There has been some shift in leadership and I’d like for us to be aligned on next steps. After seeing a few emails, I’m not sure that we are all on the same page. I’m going to have LaQueenia send out some options for next week. Hopefully we can all get on the phone and reenergize this event.”

The email is just one of 20,000 recently released by Wikileaks ahead of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, which kicked off Monday.

Update: Allen is also the DNC’s finance chair.

Follow Michael on Facebook and Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/r...makes-fun-of-black-womans-name/#ixzz4FxUkRepA

Last edited:
"Here’s the critical exchange between Trump, Sanger, and the Times’s Maggie Haberman, which is worth reading in full:

SANGER: I was just in the Baltic States. They are very concerned obviously about this new Russian activism, they are seeing submarines off their coasts, they are seeing airplanes they haven’t seen since the Cold War coming, bombers doing test runs. If Russia came over the border into Estonia or Latvia, Lithuania, places that Americans don’t think about all that often, would you come to their immediate military aid?

TRUMP: I don’t want to tell you what I’d do because I don’t want Putin to know what I’d do. I have a serious chance of becoming president and I’m not like Obama, that every time they send some troops into Iraq or anyplace else, he has a news conference to announce it.

SANGER: They are NATO members, and we are treaty-obligated ——

TRUMP: We have many NATO members that aren’t paying their bills.

SANGER: That’s true, but we are treaty-obligated under NATO, forget the bills part.

TRUMP: You can’t forget the bills. They have an obligation to make payments. Many NATO nations are not making payments, are not making what they’re supposed to make. That’s a big thing. You can’t say forget that.

SANGER: My point here is, Can the members of NATO, including the new members in the Baltics, count on the United States to come to their military aid if they were attacked by Russia? And count on us fulfilling our obligations ——

TRUMP: Have they fulfilled their obligations to us? If they fulfill their obligations to us, the answer is yes.

HABERMAN: And if not?

TRUMP: Well, I’m not saying if not. I’m saying, right now there are many countries that have not fulfilled their obligations to us.

In other words, Trump is saying that his unequivocal commitment to NATO hinges on whether particular NATO states — including the Baltics — have forked over enough cash.

Trump clearly doesn’t think of NATO in terms of an ironclad guarantee to allied states. He thinks of it as transactional, akin to a real estate deal or (less charitably) a protection racket: The United States only protects its weaker allies if they pay up
."

"Here’s the critical exchange between Trump, Sanger, and the Times’s Maggie Haberman, which is worth reading in full:

Trump clearly doesn’t think of NATO in terms of an ironclad guarantee to allied states. He thinks of it as transactional, akin to a real estate deal or (less charitably) a protection racket: The United States only protects its weaker allies if they pay up
."

Part of the 'ironclad guarantee' is that the member countries pull their own weight. The U.S. can't afford to always pick up the tab. The days of, 'That's O.K. we don't have to pay, the U.S. will pay for it'. are over.:usflag:

Yet again, more racism uncovered from within the Democrat Party:

So the Democrats call Hispanics, taco bowls.

DNC uses their own words to destroy themselves. This is what they think of their supporters.

Hours before the DNC Convention convenes, this email is found within the Wikileaks email blast sent out on Friday and it comes straight from the DNC.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-24-at-3.17.26-PM[1].jpg

@CNNSotu @jaketapper Please explain how the DNC referring to Hispanics as "Taco Bowl Engagement" is Russia's fault?

— watsit2u (@thumbug) July 24, 2016

Taco bowl?? It's a good thing leftists aren't racist.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
https://t.co/DTryIHo9fu

— Peter Deacon (@AmerPatriot1) July 23, 2016

Email show what the DNC REALLY thinks of latino voters. "Taco bowl"? really now?#DNCleak #NeverHillary pic.twitter.com/U2JqcMxNvV

— Demarcus Owens (@NubianAwakening) July 23, 2016

How do yall mexicans feel about your support for democrats being referred to as "taco bowl engagement"??
1f602.png

— catarino carrasco (@johnfkennedyx) July 24, 2016

@AmericanMex067 Have you seen the #DNCleak email where DNC Staffer wants to "mop up some more taco bowl engagement"? The Dems disgust me!

— Mitt_Fit (@Mitt_Fit) July 24, 2016

#DNCinPHL #DNCCORRUPT Glad I'm not a DEMOCRAT, distasteful TACO BOWL'S, shows what DEMS really think about Hispanics, nothing but a vote.

— iretta bobbitt (@ibobbitt) July 24, 2016

The DNC is imploding. And it’s more fun to watch than an episode of Krapdashians. Their lying and double-crossing ways are finally exposed. What else would you expect from a party that supports a pathological liar?

The blacks in the U.S. have supported the Dems for ages and where has it gotten them ? All major cities are run by Democrats and they're a mess. And now we're seeing the Dems nudge the blacks to the side as they try to wrangle the latino vote.:usflag:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom