What's new

US Politics

Elizabeth Warren Blows The Roof Off The Democratic Convention By Destroying Trump

"Sen. Warren said:

Trump thinks he can win votes by fanning the flames of fear and hatred. By turning neighbor against neighbor. By persuading you that the real problem in America is your fellow Americans – people who don’t look like you, or don’t talk l ike you, or don’t worship like you…”

That’s Donald Trump’s America. An America of fear and hate. An America where we all break apart. Whites against Blacks and Latinos. Christians against Muslims and Jews. Straight against gay. Everyone against immigrants. Race, religion, heritage, gender – the more factions the better.

But ask yourself this. When white workers in Ohio are pitted against black workers in North Carolina, or Latino workers in Florida – who really benefits?" Link

Bernie Sanders Comes Up Big With A Beautiful Farewell Speech At Democratic Convention

I understand that many people here in this convention hall and around the country are disappointed about the final results of the nominating process. I think it’s fair to say that no one is more disappointed than I am. But to all of our supporters – here and around the country – I hope you take enormous pride in the historical accomplishments we have achieved.

Together, my friends, we have begun a political revolution to transform America and that revolution – our revolution – continues. Election days come and go. But the struggle of the people to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1 percent – a government based on the principles of economic, social, racial and environmental justice – that struggle continues. And I look forward to being part of that struggle with you.

Sen. Sanders contrasted Clinton and Trump, and he made the case for why his supporters should vote for Hillary Clinton.

Sanders saved the best for last:

Our job now is to see that platform implemented by a Democratic Senate, a Democratic House and a Hillary Clinton presidency – and I am going to do everything I can to make that happen. Link

@RabzonKhan Bro who's running ahead at the moment Trump or Hillary Aunty?
Parul, in some new polls Trump has a small lead over Hillary, I think two factors have played a role in it, first, FBI report on Hillary’s private email issue and second, Trump certainly has gotten a bump in the polls after the Republican convention, but that was not surprising, historically, each presidential candidates typically gets a bump in the polls after the conventions.

But as I have said many times, few polls here and there are not that important, one should always look at the long-term trend.

In the real clear politics polls, Trump only has a lead of +0.9, that is less than 1%. Link

On the other hand, in the huffpost polls, Hillary is still leading Trump with 1.2%. Link

Nate Silver, who is considered the guru of polling gives Hillary 59.2% chance of winning vs. 40.7% for Trump. Link

I think it’s just a matter of time before Hillary will retake her lead and most probably that can happen after the Democratic convention.

Cheers!

Trump doesn't need Bernie's endorsement, his message is aimed at Bernie's alienated supporters.

If Bernie's endorsement meant anything he wouldn't be getting booed by his own (alienated) supporters when he tried to convince them to support Hillary :lol:
Do you really think Bernie’s progressive (left-wing liberals) followers will support a vulgar fascist and his Taliban VP?! Keep on dreaming! :D

Do you really think Bernie’s progressive (left-wing liberal) followers will support a vulgar fascist and his Taliban VP?! Keep on dreaming!

Do you think large numbers of them are going to vote Hillary anyway? :D Trump just needs to ensure as many of them as possible stay at home or vote for someone else entirely if they dont vote for him. Bernie being a complete pansy sellout has helped IMMENSELY with the trump campaign. Thanks Bernie!

https://mic.com/articles/149714/ber...on-t-blame-us-if-donald-trump-wins#.uiNa1CSzr

Bernie Sanders Supporters at the 2016 DNC: Don't Blame Us if Donald Trump Wins

Do you really think Bernie’s progressive (left-wing liberals) followers will support a vulgar fascist and his Taliban VP?! Keep on dreaming! :D

You'd be surprised how many are willing to vote for the Fascist over that Saudi tool Hillary. :Lol:

Last edited:
1469574611121.jpg

Attachments

• TrumpE-Book_Final-thumb-500x646-485595.jpg
    TrumpE-Book_Final-thumb-500x646-485595.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Depends how well Republicans exploits it! I'm sure FoxNews will do everything it can to gain maximum out of that fiasco!
I doubt she gets that big a bump, Trump is eating into their TV time with a packed schedule, check his Doral conference from about an hour ago, and got more events lined up today.

Hillary is also very unlikeable, just do a google image search for the word unlikeable and see for yourself :lol:

Trump will destroy her in the debates, get an ever bigger bump and take an unassailable ratings lead after those, can not wait for the foreign policy debate, it'll be brutal :butcher:

LOLOLOLOLOL

Trump asks Russia to hack Democrats/Clinton e-mails;
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

Kremlin declines thinking it was an accusation.
https://www.rt.com/news/353360-russians-kremlin-dnc-hacking/

No, no, Vlad! The Donald is just that dumb!

View attachment 321156

LOLOLOLOL, Tay.​
no, he's not dumb, he just spun the whole thing in his favor with the press conference, "Russia, if you're listening.."

omg brilliant, he's playing them like a fiddle, and will be rewarded with more voters, Clinton is a plastic witch, this guy is awesome ! :partay:

Depends how well Republicans exploits it! I'm sure FoxNews will do everything it can to gain maximum out of that fiasco!

Fox can't hold a light to social media bro.

A full 6% of Americans have trust in their media these days!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Trump asks Russia to hack Democrats/Clinton e-mails;
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

Kremlin declines thinking it was an accusation.
https://www.rt.com/news/353360-russians-kremlin-dnc-hacking/

No, no, Vlad! The Donald is just that dumb!

View attachment 321169

LOLOLOLOL, Tay.​
He just knows how to shift spotlight back on him. Though his invitation to Russia sounds absolutely ridiculous, he successfully stole Hillary's thunder by shifting the media focus back on him. This week is suppose to be her week..DNC's week, just like it was his & RNC's last week. But this 'dumb' Trump had other ideas!
He had done this throughout his campaign trail right from the primaries. He even stayed & lead the news by not going to the 'news' (read FoxNews tv debate).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom