What's new

US Politics

First of all, opinions do not change the facts, everyone has a right to their opinion, but they do not change the facts. So far, Democrats have defeated more than 418 Republicans and that number is still growing.

But just for fun, I did watch the two CNN clips you posted, both are from November 6, and the reaction of CNN commentators were when the initial results were coming in, you should check what they’re saying NOW, trust me, you won’t like it. :D

And sorry to disappoint you, since you put so much effort in highlighting Ed Rogers Washington Post opinion piece, you and @Nilgiri certainly did not even know that Ed Rogers is not “ShitLibs” , he is actually a Right-Wing pro-Trump lifelong Republican. What would one expect from him?!

For your information, Washington Post has an opinions section where right-wing and conservatives can write their opinions.

So Jake "there is no blue wave" Tapeworm on CNN is a conservative now too LOL.

Or how about Trevor "a blue smurf peeing" Noah?

Lets face it, blue wave would entail a senate flip given the level of voter fraud dems are engaged in now. Too bad the patriot Americans stopped it again.

Only 25% state legislature seats were reclaimed (of the 1000+ of those lost by Obummer) in the midterm by dems....thats a pathetic showing. Its gonna be fun to gerrymander swing states in 2021 so that the democrat cancer can be totally expunged once and for all from the executive branch. Phase 2 is to let Antifa do their thing as they get more desperate, cordoned off in the inner cities with only libtards around them....the whole "liberals get the bullet too" rigmarole.

Oh my goodness, Fox News supports CNN over Trump, after losing the election Bigley, that’s the last thing Trump wants…….Et tu Brute. :lol:

Fox News stands with CNN: ‘Passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized’

Fox News announced on Wednesday that it supports CNN’s efforts to restore Jim Acosta’s White House credential after the network filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration.

“Fox News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the president and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people,” Fox News President Jay Wallace said in a statement. Read more

===========================

Diversity on stark display as House’s incoming freshmen gather in Washington

BBPGakv.jpg

© Melina Mara/The Washington Post Photographs of the members-elect of the 116th Congress were distributed on Capitol Hill in Washington on Nov. 13, 2018.

The most diverse House freshman class in history convened Tuesday for the first time since last week’s elections.

But of the two political parties’ freshman gatherings, only one looked something like the country as a whole.

The incoming lawmakers — memorialized in a flier that circulated on Capitol Hill — are overwhelmingly white on the Republican side, with only one woman, while women and people of color are a majority of the newcomers on the Democratic side.

As the incoming members gathered at a hotel in Southeast Washington, several Democrats said they hoped that the diversity of their numbers would inform the party’s approach to policy.

“It brings a different perspective to the table,” said Rep.-elect Kendra Horn (Okla.), the first Democratic woman elected to Congress from her state, adding: “I’m very excited to be part of this new class that looks a lot more like our communities.”

The freshmen were projected ahead of the election to be younger, more female and more racially diverse, the embodiment of a coalition that helped Barack Obama win the White House in 2008. The new members include several firsts for Congress — the first Muslim women, the first Native American women and the first African American women from several states.

The diversity underscored a looming debate for Democrats ahead of 2020, when the party will choose its candidate to challenge President Trump. A large group of up-and-coming Democrats, including several women and minorities, have shown interest in presidential bids. Read more

78_218039.jpg

The blue wave continues! Democrats win more House seats: :usflag:

Maine:

Democrat Jared Golden defeated Republican Rep. Bruce Poliquin in Maine's 2nd District House race.

New Jersey:

Republican Tom MacArthur lost his seat to Democratic challenger Andy Kim, resulting in a near-wipeout for the GOP in New Jersey. :enjoy:

With MacArthur's loss, Democrats successfully flipped four Republican seats in New Jersey in the midterm elections this year, some of which had been held by the GOP for decades.

California:

Katie Porter defeated California incumbent Republican Rep. Mimi Walters.

Democrat Josh Harder beat out four-term Republican Rep. Jeff Denham in California’s 10th Congressional District.

So Jake "there is no blue wave" Tapeworm on CNN is a conservative now too LOL.

Or how about Trevor "a blue smurf peeing" Noah?

Lets face it, blue wave would entail a senate flip given the level of voter fraud dems are engaged in now. Too bad the patriot Americans stopped it again.

Only 25% state legislature seats were reclaimed (of the 1000+ of those lost by Obummer) in the midterm by dems....thats a pathetic showing. Its gonna be fun to gerrymander swing states in 2021 so that the democrat cancer can be totally expunged once and for all from the executive branch. Phase 2 is to let Antifa do their thing as they get more desperate, cordoned off in the inner cities with only libtards around them....the whole "liberals get the bullet too" rigmarole.
I did not say Jake was a conservative please read my post again, in any case, quite frankly, opinions of journalists and commentators does not matter, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. I will respond once election results are complete and prove through historical data analysis that this was indeed a blue wave.

View attachment 519569

The blue wave continues! Democrats win more House seats: :usflag:

Maine:

Democrat Jared Golden defeated Republican Rep. Bruce Poliquin in Maine's 2nd District House race.

New Jersey:

Republican Tom MacArthur lost his seat to Democratic challenger Andy Kim, resulting in a near-wipeout for the GOP in New Jersey. :enjoy:

With MacArthur's loss, Democrats successfully flipped four Republican seats in New Jersey in the midterm elections this year, some of which had been held by the GOP for decades.

California:

Katie Porter defeated California incumbent Republican Rep. Mimi Walters.

Democrat Josh Harder beat out four-term Republican Rep. Jeff Denham in California’s 10th Congressional District.

Democrats are well known to bring out the zombie votes (as usual) when the % difference is close enough on the ground. Only now are GOP finally starting to actually fight back and not fold over (loving the reaction of Mimi Walters, Young Kim, not to mention Florida GOP so far)....and now the champion of Dumbocrat party Avenatti (creepy **** lawyer) is now arrested and charged with domestic abuse (and suddenly all the anti-kavanaugh ppl all hypocritically revert back to supporting due process LOL)

Thank god for GOP going to be able to gerrymander the shit out of them again come 2021 (pushing suburbia dems to increasingly live electorally next to antifa/inner city scum and see just what levels of self-harm they are supporting). Thanks Obama! Your legacy of losing 1000 state legislature seats (bankrupting DNC in the process and needing a killary bailout in exchange for okaying the primary rigging) and creating the rise of Trump (due to your unfettered intersectional identity politicking) has some great long term consequences for the real USA.

@Desert Fox @Psychic @Hamartia Antidote more and more people are now finally understanding the base-ideology of the progressive wing (taking over) the Demonrat party (warning: this is all sickening but all true, NSFW etc):

Crowder channel has really grown, they passed 1 million subs not too long ago and now they are past 3 million. Again nice timing for 2020....some great anti-incumbency against house dems (who cant even all get behind Piglosi) going to happen.

I did not say Jake was a conservative please read my post again,

Didn't say you did. I'm just saying since he is major voice on CNN, its clear there is a recognition by the pragmatists there that this was not a blue wave. (Trevor Noah another leftie wanting an actual blue wave as promised, called it a blue smurf peeing LOL.....finally he said something half funny).

2010 was a red wave.....(and GOP simply campaigned on basically one thing: where are the jobs? where is the real change?). What was it 63 seat house change in their favour....AND 6 seat gain in the senate. Not a 1/2 result with only half the change in house based on much more spread local issues (and near complete media control by one side).

Trump was helped a lot (against all the media bias) by the economy improving big time on the ground (real facts, real truth) inspite of what demtards said from day 1 (that trump will ruin the economy, ORANGE MAN BAD NPC stuff etc etc) and then promised a comprehensive mueller verdict and impeachment on top of it (which is now fizzing out big time and going to be a huge self-goal come 2020). I mean Roger Stone and some other no name crap-thrower are the next (rumored) "indictments"? LOL....this is all going to be priceless given the time and effort and guarantees invested by the demonrat party. No wonder CNN viewership is at an all time low and declining even further. People are realising just how sycophantic the media is, completely partisan and controlled by the groupthink plantation party that literally has a jackass as its symbol haha.

I apologize, but it is clearly visible who initiated the trolling.
It is, and i have not issued an infraction/warning or anything to anyone. Just a suggestion to both involved parties that this is not the way to do it. I hope both of you will avoid the useless exercise bro. Thank you.

the fact is dems will likely pick up 33-35 seats, which is good for them but nothing unusual for midterm elections. If anything, that is unimpressive compared to the number of seats repubs picked up in 2010. dems are also bragging about how the picked up 7 governorships and flipped 6 legislative chambers, but most of those were in blue leaning states which had open deats. Republicans won the most important sttes in florida, iowa, ohio, new hampshire, flipped alaska and nearly flipped conneticut. the dems biggest wins were flipping arizona and nevada in the senate because it means they have a chance of winning in 2020, but repubs will have 23 seats, enough to confirm trumps judicial nominees and block anything the house does, and dems will still have to win 4 seats in 2020 to flip the senate if trump does not win. in the meantime, dems will not be able to do anything but start investigations thatblead nowhere, sonrepubs still have a more powerful position in government.

Ever since the election, Trump has not tweeted or mentioned about the migrant caravan that is about to invade the US, or the fact that thousands of US troops are at a border waiting for them, costing the taxpayer millions.

the fact is dems will likely pick up 33-35 seats, which is good for them but nothing unusual for midterm elections. If anything, that is unimpressive compared to the number of seats repubs picked up in 2010. dems are also bragging about how the picked up 7 governorships and flipped 6 legislative chambers, but most of those were in blue leaning states which had open deats. Republicans won the most important sttes in florida, iowa, ohio, new hampshire, flipped alaska and nearly flipped conneticut. the dems biggest wins were flipping arizona and nevada in the senate because it means they have a chance of winning in 2020, but repubs will have 23 seats, enough to confirm trumps judicial nominees and block anything the house does, and dems will still have to win 4 seats in 2020 to flip the senate if trump does not win. in the meantime, dems will not be able to do anything but start investigations thatblead nowhere, sonrepubs still have a more powerful position in government.

There is massive systemic voter fraud going on by the dems...that will only now slowly change back to previous status quo:

dems are gonna kick *** of all these edgelords. expect chimpouts from these freaks and mass shootings as usual

dems are gonna kick *** of all these edgelords. expect chimpouts from these freaks and mass shootings as usual
yes the dems with a whoppong 15 seat majority in the house are going to defeat the 53 republicans in the senae who can approve judicial nominees and have the power to block whatever the house passes:rofl:
The dems will not be able to do anything but start circuses that will be put down by the senate. The senate meanwhile will be able to confirm 64 judicial nominees and give trump more judicial confirmations than likely any other president in us history.

89_218145.jpg

We’re Tracking The Unresolved Midterm Races
And which way they’re leaning.

UPDATE (Nov. 16, 7:00 p.m., 2018): We’ve updated the text below with the latest news and data. We’ve also removed the Arizona U.S. Senate race,
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-16-races-still-too-close-to-call/#fn-1
Everyone has voted, the results are in and we know who will control the Senate and the House — but several races remain unresolved. (We warned you this might happen.) As of 7:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16, news outlets have yet to project winners in 10 races: two for the U.S. Senate, seven for the U.S. House and one for governor. These races have the potential to meaningfully change the narrative around this election — for example, Democrats could pick up 43 House seats instead of 36, or turn a disappointing showing in the Senate into a draw. Here’s the state of each undecided race — including our best estimate of who might prevail when all is said and done. Read more

Didn't say you did. I'm just saying since he is major voice on CNN, its clear there is a recognition by the pragmatists there that this was not a blue wave. (Trevor Noah another leftie wanting an actual blue wave as promised, called it a blue smurf peeing LOL.....finally he said something half funny).

2010 was a red wave.....(and GOP simply campaigned on basically one thing: where are the jobs? where is the real change?). What was it 63 seat house change in their favour....AND 6 seat gain in the senate. Not a 1/2 result with only half the change in house based on much more spread local issues (and near complete media control by one side).

Trump was helped a lot (against all the media bias) by the economy improving big time on the ground (real facts, real truth) inspite of what demtards said from day 1 (that trump will ruin the economy, ORANGE MAN BAD NPC stuff etc etc) and then promised a comprehensive mueller verdict and impeachment on top of it (which is now fizzing out big time and going to be a huge self-goal come 2020). I mean Roger Stone and some other no name crap-thrower are the next (rumored) "indictments"? LOL....this is all going to be priceless given the time and effort and guarantees invested by the demonrat party. No wonder CNN viewership is at an all time low and declining even further. People are realising just how sycophantic the media is, completely partisan and controlled by the groupthink plantation party that literally has a jackass as its symbol haha.
You clearly missed the point I was trying to make, I was trying to point out that Jake made those comments prematurely only two hours after election results started coming in from the East Coast and I’m pretty sure you already know that we have four time zones, the polls were not even closed on the Pacific (where I live) and Mountain. And that’s why I think his comments are rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom