What's new

US Politics

@Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21

Just to give an idea about the red guard operating in US right now:

@nang2 @Desert Fox @jhungary @Hamartia Antidote @TexasJohn

Remember Crowder is not really a trump supporter and overall pretty centrish guy.

...and of course he has to leave, not the ones actually making the threats and big commie scene. Cops have to start actually doing their job fairly with these things....rather than do "whoever is in larger number gets to stay, minority leaves".
Strange. I never got the notification for this.

Interesting at 7:23 he says "The good Liberals in the Boston suburbs.."
This is @Gomig-21 and my backyard.

So...hmm..sure I think this is a great experiment with the commuter rail stations.
There is definitely more than a little bit of hypocrisy at play here. Although singling out Latinos is a bit unfair as you could have easily put two black people there too and probably would have gotten an even worse result. Then you kind of wonder what the real issue is.

Oddly the narrator seemed to go out of his way to talk about Latinos declaring themselves white...which is a bit weird since they pretty much already are. That is a whole other story in itself. In fact everybody's fear of that crazy delinquent Puerto Rican from "Welcome Back Kotter" Juan Epstein moving in next door or hanging out at the station
Robert-Hegyes-May-7-1951-January-26-2012-celebrities-who-died-young-29426147-600-400.jpg

was unfounded since he was played by a Hungarian-Italian actor...but who knew? Everybody actually assumed he was a Puerto Rican actor so somehow in people's eyes he became/looked less white?

Anyways...it probably has more to do with a fear of crime and poverty which people see personified by our friend Juan above or his friend Freddie Washington.

Last edited:
Interesting at 7:23 he says "The good Liberals in the Boston suburbs.."
This is @Gomig-21 and my backyard.

lol. While I would never suppose to speak on your behalf, I think I can guess pretty correctly that while I do share certain, minor, liberal views, I think it's safe to say that neither you or myself are anything near "liberals"! :laugh:

Oddly the narrator seemed to go out of his way to talk about Latinos declaring themselves white...which is a bit weird since they pretty much already are. That is a whole other story in itself. In fact everybody's fear of that crazy delinquent Puerto Rican from "Welcome Back Kotter" Juan Epstein moving in next door or hanging out at the station

LOL Juan Epstein! That was a great show. Always wondered how Gabe Kotter had such a gorgeous wife lol. :D And what a character that Alrnold Horskack loool.

Haha, hey rabzon bud, you aren't around too much lately...hope you are doing well and enduring the "Trump-pression" well :D

Hey, your buddy is taking a beautiful beating right now isn't he? lol. Clown can't bring himself to admit Russian interference in the election despite all intelligence reports because he's so afraid of the notion that it might cast that inevitable dark cloud on his election's legitimacy. That clownship royale he's parading with those absolutely pathetic walkbacks of his Helsinki summit disaster are worst than my 7th grade excuses that my dog ate my homework. The "sort of a double negative" was pure gold LOL! :D

Hey, your buddy is taking a beautiful beating right now isn't he? lol. Clown can't bring himself to admit Russian interference in the election despite all intelligence reports because he's so afraid of the notion that it might cast that inevitable dark cloud on his election's legitimacy. That clownship royale he's parading with those absolutely pathetic walkbacks of his Helsinki summit disaster are worst than my 7th grade excuses that my dog ate my homework. The "sort of a double negative" was pure gold LOL!

Ben Shapiro addresses it all quite well, you should watch :)

As Rand Paul said "people should be really worried that Brennan with this level of bias (and outright communist party voting in the 70s), was a CIA director".

Not even going to again bring up Clapper outright perjuring himself about "NSA doesn't spy on US citizens to the best of my knowledge blah blah".

Also the Russian interference we're talking about occured under "hot mic - Obama's watch " i will have more flexibility after the election" ;) (Medvedev - "i transmit this to putin immediately").

Who is really standing up to Russia and Putin where it actually counts? Let's hear it from someone who had to actually fight a conflict against them....not some intersectional triggered swamp-crats who give Obama a big ole pass:

https://thefederalist.com/2018/07/18/just-like-obama-trumps-russia-policy-speaks-louder-words/

Or is he simply another Trumpkin?

Leftist mob rule. Trump win in 2020 doesn't sound so bad

@Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21

I can only listen to about 10 seconds of these people screaming at each other, but I must say, no matter my views about this current clown of an administration, people like those two don't deserve that kind of harassment and certainly not the physical abuse they went through. And honestly, this is not necessarily a new thing. This division was very front and center and super violent in the late 50's into the early 60's for much different reasons. This is almost a certain when you have such a huge, melting pot that's not really sitting on the table, it's simmering on an open flame and it's not being helped by what is most certainly a bigot of a president.

As far as 2020, if the country continues to stay on top the way it has, and the economy continues on its track and we don't see that inevitable recession that's bound to happen from these policies that were put in place during this administration especially that tax cut, then I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be elected again, especially when the democrats don't have anyone that can stand to him ATM.

I just felt the result of the tariffs he put on Canada when I went to order these certain western red cedar beams for a project we're doing and their availability and lead time AND cost were greatly affected by the imposed tariffs. While that was a drag and a half for sure, I actually don't mind him imposing tariffs on these other countries that have been milking us to no end through the decades. I think that's actually a great thing and I'll even be more honest with the fact that I'm super happy at the tariffs imposed on Turkey. While the reason is a bit pathetic if it really has everything to do with the pastor in prison, but it's astounding what the implications to the Turkish lira have been and I couldn't be happier about that, especially with the riff that complete clown Erdogan created with Egypt. But Turkey is a spec when it comes to the US economy and has almost 0 relevance in that respect. It's China and Europe that will really test this bold strategy by the clown in chief.

As far as 2020, if the country continues to stay on top the way it has, and the economy continues on its track and we don't see that inevitable recession that's bound to happen from these policies that were put in place during this administration especially that tax cut, then I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be elected again, especially when the democrats don't have anyone that can stand to him ATM.

As always, the health of the economy will be the key in any Presidential election, as you rightly mention. The upcoming mid-terms will be crucial in setting the political tone of the remaining term of the present circus.

As always, the health of the economy will be the key in any Presidential election, as you rightly mention. The upcoming mid-terms will be crucial in setting the political tone of the remaining term of the present circus.

We will see how the health of US economy will be two years on. US is enjoying short-term benefits right now, so everybody is buoyant. But rising deficits and interest rates plus a rising trade war with rest of the planet will have a negative impact, just not right now.

Back
Top Bottom