What's new

US Politics

lol nobody cares about these "comedian" leftist hacks

Donald J Trump = 45th President of the United States of America.

late night loser leftists hacks = comedians.

funny thing is, President Trump wipes the floor with them when it comes to comedy too.. :lol:
Well, the bottom line is, Trump’s 75 minutes of circus was a big flop, he failed in his mission, his candidate lost. :enjoy:

Our weekly dose of Trump bashing is due, Rabzon. Here we go.

DYiJzkEVMAAsDDu.jpg

DYiJ9TpWsAAPk7q.jpg

This one is excellent! Love the creativity.

DYiGuuFU8AAjRYC.jpg

LOL!

DYiHFDEXkAEcUK_.jpg

DYiCqd1VoAIKCAk.jpg

DYhzt02UQAALnta.jpg

DYiJTeaXUAU8giE.jpg

LOOOOOOOL!

DYiJ4ubU0AAC2Dd.jpg

DYiIgBUVwAADhs_.jpg

:lol:

DYiIrH5W4AA2slU.jpg
Thanks for the laughs :lol:

Well, the bottom line is, Trump’s 75 minutes of circus was a big flop, he failed in his mission, his candidate lost. :enjoy:
yep, lost bigly, with a yuge less than 1000 vote margin. Honestly, haven't paid too much attention to it but the winner was apparently leaning firmly to the right on stuff like gun control etc ?

Rabzon mian, not my country, not my business.. don't care about your local politics there, why should I ?

but take off these partisan horse blinders about the guy, maybe you hate him for your reasons and that is fine, keep hating..

but please realize that this is a very charismatic man, his superpowers are showmanship.. he wielded them brilliantly all through 15 and 16.. look where he is now.

He actually began his campaign with the Obama birther stuff in 2012 or around that, the birther stuff might or might not be true, but it should not be such blasphemy to question things in a place like the USA

Stormy Daniels, and isn't she lovely <3

is NOT going to stop him being reelected

yep, lost bigly, with a yuge less than 1000 vote margin. Honestly, haven't paid too much attention to it but the winner was apparently leaning firmly to the right on stuff like gun control etc ?

Rabzon mian, not my country, not my business.. don't care about your local politics there, why should I ?

but take off these partisan horse blinders about the guy, maybe you hate him for your reasons and that is fine, keep hating..

but please realize that this is a very charismatic man, his superpowers are showmanship.. he wielded them brilliantly all through 15 and 16.. look where he is now.

He actually began his campaign with the Obama birther stuff in 2012 or around that, the birther stuff might or might not be true, but it should not be such blasphemy to question things in a place like the USA

Stormy Daniels, and isn't she lovely <3

is NOT going to stop him being reelected

Trump is a racist man who openly hates Muslims and in cahoots with another racist Netanyahu and warmongering bombing Iran. He is not fit to be leader of the free world.

Most definitely, but reaching quite a new and unprecedented low.
Nope, this is not some 8th grader taking about another 8th grader, this is the current president of the United States of America.

you fail to mention what it is that "crazy" Joe Biden has been saying about him :D

Trump, man ! :D

he is not a racist, he does not hate minorities or muslims, he is not "far right" in any sense of the word.. you guys got the coolest President ever.. cherish the rest of these (hopefully 7) years, you fools.

Crooked Hillary cant so much as walk up (or down) a flight of stairs.. that disgusting bitch, be grateful, guys.. you got saved, big league.

Thanks for the laughs :lol:

Currently watching the Karen McDougal interview by Anderson Cooper on CNN wow, that is some crazy stuff. Makes you wonder how funny the timing of the McMaster letgo yet again on Twitter by this guy and what a lame attempt at using that to distract from this highly anticipated interview that is airing as I type this! Commercial break ATM and next she's going to reveal the first time she ran into Melania after having an intimate relationship with him for months. Wow.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/karen-mcdougal-donald-trump/index.html

Who the hell cares if Trump banged these women, good for him..

He's the president now, surely there are more pressing issues that people should be worried about ?

you fail to mention what it is that "crazy" Joe Biden has been saying about him :D

Trump, man ! :D

Joe Biden is a civilian now, he can say whatever he wants. This goon is the president of the United States which comes with a certain expected level of behavior, decorum and diplomacy, not this childish crap. It's bad enough the US is despised around the world we don't need this tool bag to make matters worst with his perpetual lies, his outlandish and disgusting behavior, his chaotic inability to fill all the positions in the WH that are required, the mockery he's made of the highest position in the world. An idiot who doesn't understand that the president needs to be at the daily briefings EVERYDAY lol. This guy is a clown of the highest order.

You younglings and millennials don't understand these things. The boat has sailed and you missed all of that. You look at how people treat each other on twitter or facebook or like on this forum here and think that's ok for someone like the president of the US to be, or "it's cool man it's funny I love this guy he's crazy!" That's the sad road we're heading to. Sad.

he is not a racist,

lol, of course he is. Go back and follow his and his family's life. How quick we forget the things he said during the campaign.

he does not hate minorities or muslims,

Damn right he does but I don't blame you if you live in India and aren't up to speed on all that has happened since he's miraculously taken office. Or has followed this clown through at least the past 20 years.

he is not "far right" in any sense of the word..

This is the only part I agree with you but who cares about that when he's just plain crazy!? And he just hired the most far-right extremist war mongering pig as the NS adviser so he's teetering on the brink of far right lunacy, especially with that pawn of a vice president he picked but I'd rather see Pence in charge (despite this kind of lunacy) than this pile of dung.

you guys got the coolest President ever.. cherish the rest of these (hopefully 7) years, you fools.

Coolest? That's what it's about, image? Look at the history of US presidents and even the dimwitted GWB had more class than this lugnut. This goon is the gutter of US presidents. He's the sewage of US presidents. His statue will be the only one vandalized with graffiti and derogatory curses.

Only a fool can hope he gets reelected. We can only hope he never lasts to the end of this disaster of a term and the greatest economy in the world with a $19 trillion GDP doesn't fall too far down the gutter before the next guy can have a chance to pull it back out and save us from what this disaster of a subhuman cretin is doing to it.

He's so lucky that he reaped the accomplishments of the Obama era in his first year and how with the stock market taking a 3% crash in one day just yesterday, because of this jerk and where is he with his tweets of taking credit like he was when it was soaring? lol, he's the worst kind of hypocrite. He's a crazy bastard and a total disgrace between him and that entire criminal family of his that surrounds him and has access to this great country's most important secrets. It's actually frightening.

One thing for sure, it says a lot about how the population of the United States sees things, and the division that exists.

Crooked Hillary cant so much as walk up (or down) a flight of stairs.. that disgusting bitch, be grateful, guys.. you got saved, big league.

No offense, but we don't care about the business the Trump family has and does in India. I know he's loved there but that has zero relevance for us here. That doesn't shape our opinion of him. We worry about what this crazy lunatic fool will do next to ruin this country. We can only hope that he's outta here before that happens.

Who the hell cares if Trump banged these women, good for him..

He's the president now, surely there are more pressing issues that people should be worried about ?

Oh there certainly are MANY pressing issues, mainly a white house administration that is in turmoil and in chaos!

And we do care about these things because they're a huge indication of an individual's character, let alone the president of the United States! You might not care in New Deli but that's irrelevant for us here. No one wants a disgraceful lowlife in office who enjoys groping women (who obviously lied about all these women he had affairs with) and lies and lies and lies again and again and again are you kidding me. Guess what, the last time a Democrat got a BJ under the oval office desk, the republicans did everything they could to impeach him lol. You're probably too young to remember that but that's the kind of thing that goes on in this partisan world.

Back
Top Bottom